Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. (980 Views)

Do You Sell ANKARA Fabrics Vlsco Hollandais To Be Precise? Come Here / Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All / I Bet You've Never Seen Fabrics As Beautiful As These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. by Esdb3: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
I couldn't upload all this pics in the first post about this because it was tedious and I saw no response as per comments(another thread for this at a later date). Anyways Enjoy....

1. So someone thought he or shye would be genius by thinking up the male version of leggings.Meggins y'all!

2. We have a cow hoof gun heels. Lord have Mercy!

3. A zipper tie? Really? That was like when I was 3. Anyways for all lazy people who knotting ties seem like solving polynomials to thank that designer.

4. Ever get so hungry and you just wish you could snag on your belt? Well at number you've got the edible fish belt.

Re: So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. by successnwa(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
no 2 pic nawa oo , God forbid even is free I won't try it. no 3 is cool though
Re: So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. by spartoo: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
like seriously? ??
lol at d 3rd pic.
is dat 2nd pic 4 real?
Re: So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. by Esdb3: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
5. An Ice jewellery. What happens when the ice melt.

6.The TV bag. Now that's an accessory I want for my girl-friend,so when I'm watching an Arsenal's match-up, I can point to her bag and get her off my neck.

7.Hairy tights! That's a no.

8. Jean slippers. I diss this but someone showed me how cool it is.

Re: So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. by Esdb3: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
successnwa:
no 2 pic nawa oo , God forbid even is free I won't try it. no 3 is cool though
zipppper tie? Wwell I dnt knw but Idnt want t be caught sleeping with that
Re: So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. by prettyjo(f): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
are these the accessories?
Re: So You Think You've Seen Accesories? Come Here. by Shugaryme(f): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol... Seriously?

Just can't stop laughing grin

(1) (Reply)

Michael Kors Bags For Sale! Cheap Prices Too!!! / Help!! / A Treatment That Truly Heals Stretch Marks 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.