Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Become A Digital Consultant - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Become A Digital Consultant (508 Views)

What Qualifications Do I Need To Have To Be An ICT Consultant For Smes? / Become A Digital Marketing Consultant / I Need An It Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Digital Consultant by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Become a Digital IT Consultant.

Course Outline

1)Social Media: How to sell thousands of products monthly and earn millions without investing a dime – a case study of Jumia.com
2)Bulk SMS 2.0 – a sure-fire automated money-making machine - a case study of www.eadesms.com
3)How to venture into the billion dollar property industry in Nigeria and start earning millions within days, starting with zero capital.
4)How to get short code like 33441 and get phone users texting you money
5)Blogging : A step-by-step guide to starting your own blogging business & earn like a pro within a short time. A case study of Linda Ikeji's blog
6)Hosting: A guide to starting your web hosting business- a case study of cedarhostng.com

Bonus;
Get your own Customize Company website,eadesms.com affiliate business.
access to professional IT courses videos
Free hosting of your site for one year
over 20,000 phone numbers to promote your business/company
free sms account activated with units loaded
over 500+ebooks ranging from different areas
and lots more......
Date: 2nd-21st February,2015.
Time:10-2pm daily
Duration 3weeks
FEE: 30,000 Naira. (First 10people to register gets 20% discount)
Venue: 87,Galadima kudenda pepsi depot building Kaduna state.
08036060561 & 08186219002
email: info4baycrystal@gmail.com
follow us on facebook : www.facebook.com/baycrystal