Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Please Computer Gurus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Computer Gurus (501 Views)

Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here / My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Computer Gurus by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
please I'm in dare need of your help I want to reboot my system the battery was low and I on the system it displayed battery low I off the system from switch the system now display reboot or insert reboot media to select boot option. please help me help help help help help me
Re: Please Computer Gurus by dajoaneke(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Remove any CD in the disk drive and all USB or any form of attachment from the system. Also change your booting option. 1st boot option should be your hdd.. If it doesnt work, then you have a crashed hard disk.
Re: Please Computer Gurus by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
dajoaneke:
Remove any CD in the disk drive and all USB or any form of attachment from the system... If it doesnt work, then you have a crashed hard disk.
crashed?
Re: Please Computer Gurus by pamodulus: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is possible that your boot sector (the part of your disk where the operating system resides), got corrupt when you forced a power off. I'd suggest you get a bootable USB or Disc, and boot into the sytem. When you do that, you first copy out your documents from the hard drive. After that you can try reparing your operating system or even install a new one.

Note: don't attempt the repairs without backing up, to avoid sad stories.

(1) (Reply)

How-to-get-more-blog-comments / I Need Info About HP Pavilion P199sa / Amazing Features Of Uweb For Pc(integrated Idm,themes,virtual Router)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.