Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

2015 Sholarships For Nigerians And African Undergraduate & Post-graduat Students - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2015 Sholarships For Nigerians And African Undergraduate & Post-graduat Students (491 Views)

My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate / My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... / My Life As A 100L Undergraduate Of Unizik Worths Documentation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Sholarships For Nigerians And African Undergraduate & Post-graduat Students by lixom(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
A number of tuition free, partial tuition, fee-waivers, internships and other scholarship have opened this year again ( for Nigerians and African Students) and they are direct to those schools.
There is no crime in trying!
Please, do not pay kobo to anybody to obtain any form or application except to the schools and please make sure you called them to confirm their genuity.
See their list here: http://ratedschools-tv.com/news/category/scholarships/

(1) (Reply)

Eagle's Wings / Money Matter / Basic Plots That Will Give You Great Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.