Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... (1683 Views)

A Story As A Prose Or Drama Which Is Better / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. / A Throw Back To My Few Achievements As An Undergraduate In Unizik (2013 - 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Dasdfgnb(m): 4:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Have been seeing so many stories lately on this thread this inspires me to also write about my journey been an undergraduate....
Note: This is a real story about my life so let's see how people view this... you free to like,comment and criticise cos that's what nairaland is best known for....

Am Michael(third name) and an undergraduate of a well known state university in Oyo State,I was born in the year '94. I finished 0 level education in 2010 from a well known private school and had 5distinctions and 4credits in my WASSCE result... Gaining admission into the university wasn't easy tho at one point in time I had to call my mom and asked her to pray for me because I thought it was all the curses she had rained on me whenever I misbehave.. I stayed at home attending tutorial for a year plus.
I later gained admission as a P degree student I was happy I'll finally be going to the university....
Getting to the university, life wasn't hard and blending in was easy cos of my nature.. I got to ogbomoso by myself and stayed in a three bedroom flat at Isale general with my 5 of my flatmates... I started going for lectures after completing all registrations we receive lectures in the 1500LT I always sit in the middle with my new friend Ope(hurpsy).. Am the funny type so talking to girls in class was easy as long as I was able to make them laugh... Throughout my days as a Pdite I never had any gf dont know why tho. The gf I ought to have was our Asst rep but she was not admitted cos she did not have the normal cut off mark of 250.. Her name was Catherine Manuwa known as kate, am still surprised how she liked me tho cos she was very popular and pretty so lots of guys were on her neck.. kate is a very pretty girl,so young and look innocent but she aiint,she's playful and also like talking..
I invited her to my hostel which she came and met my flatmates didn't take her 10mins before she got acquainted with them all. I saw her off in the evening she told me to also visit her at her place which I did. I visited her the next day in her hostel.. She stays alone and her room was well arranged and had the girlish features.. She cooked and we ate,we talked and talked till evening then I left...
I remembered I said kate wasn't the innocent type right? I got to know when kate and I were on our way to Lagos after completing our P degree programme.. in the bus we boarded kate did so many things I could not think of she wasn't shy and I also played along.. we kissed and romanced each other in d bus that was the last tym I saw kate...
During my p degree programme I wasn't serious at first, I was always busy playing football manager on the system when there is no light at isale general I will take a bike to adenine just because I want to charge my flatmate system, I didn't miss any premier league match or champions league and to cap it all I dont read... But that changed when our test result was out, out of 150mrks I had 61mrks and from wat I heard from my flatmates those who had those type of marks find it very hard to surpass the 250mrks...

I'll stop here for now and see how my fellow nairalanders react

2 Likes

Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by xaviercasmir(m): 6:02am On Jan 26, 2017
your story is intresting. Ride on
Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Snow5(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Ride on.. Ride on... Riiiiideee on!!!

We are watching you from the "EYE" places..
Wehdonsir!!!
Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by IZUKWU(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
becarefyl. u never start. u dey form boss u suppose drop like 10 chapters straight

2 Likes

Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Dasdfgnb(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
lol... been busy all day.. going back to ogbomoso tomao so av been preparing... will drop another chapter tomao
Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Davidsonical(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
:DGuy see me 4 skul wen u show o...I gaz collect "resumption gift" frm u
Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Damilahrey(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Go on bro
Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Dasdfgnb(m): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Davidsonical:
:DGuy see me 4 skul wen u show o...I gaz collect "resumption gift" frm u
David is that u make I run go check ur profile
Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Dasdfgnb(m): 2:28am On Jan 28, 2017
***fast forward*** I was admitted as a bonified Lautech student that was due to the fact that I studied hard for my exams.... I was given CPS(crop production and soil science) even tho that was not the course I wanted... Getting to know ppl wasn't difficult cos of my nature I was well known within the dpt that was after the whole rep election issue... I didn't campaign neither did I know wat to do I thought been calm and having a cute face would win me the post but I was wrong.. On the day of election Ay and I came forward and ppl were asked to line up at our back and the candidate with the highest number of ppl would emerge as the rep... believe me I lost by a wide margin... Ay became the rep,that was how my journey to been famous began.... Ay and I became 5 and 6 after the election..
If you are a Ladokite and you are yet to eat Iya eke's bread and beans then u r not a real Lautech student and you are missing... I remembered the first day I ate her beans Caleb my flatmate was the one who took me there and told me abt her bread and beans ever since then my life changed... I receive monthly allowance every guaranteed two weeks even till now that am in 400lvl.. I use the monthly allowance to play betting on PlayStation but eke's bread and beans took over.
I might be having lecture in class while I'll be thinking of eke's bread and beans I do leave the 1000LT(lecture theatre) most to go and have a taste of the food... After the election I became a target of the NLV a political party in my school luckily I didn't join them because I wasn't interested in politics then... Coming to school from isale general everyday wasn't easy cos of the tfare.. Throughout my 100level I made lots of friends and I was popular I became the department's sport director and the rep and I worked together as one...I had friends who stays at adeike that allowed me to visit adenike regularly and the light there was amazing... Ever having a knowledge of how adenike was I decided to move to Lautech..
I had a gf in my 100lvl days her name was seyi she's dark,pretty had a portable body and was also older than me.. she's from Oyo state and she spoke conc Yoruba that which I didn't like.. There was nothing I wanted that she didn't do for me.. Am someone who doesn't like cooking but that doesn't mean I dont know how to cook having seyi as a gf was a blessing cos I stopped wasting my money on amazing,alata but iya eke was an exception.... I later told her my real age was surprised wen she told me she was cool with it cos she loved me and age was just a number.. There was nothing we didn't do except making love to one another due to the fact that she was a virgin and wants to wait till the first night of her wedding that which I played along with... My relationship with Ay became frosty ever since he joined NLV some of u might know wat I mean...
Re: My Story As An Undergraduate So Far.... by Davidsonical(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Holla me make we talk 08132846162...na my contact b dat....nice piece by d way,kip it up bro!

(1) (Reply)

The Processed Man / Secondary School Love / Beryl- No ordinary female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.