Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (6825 Views)

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nairaland rap battle section presents Massacre015:::: THE RETURN OF THE BATTLE LEGEND::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::www.nairaland.com/attachments/2036655_004ka_gifb6032bcf69f42ca76a5d3cecd41a4dba :::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: VS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::www.nairaland.com/attachments/2037387_gigi_gif1511b2274620a0070be0408b9833089c :::::::::

BATTLE RAPPERS BACKGROUND HISTORY::

O4KAA- Experience. Delivery. Lyrical.
04kaa was christened the EBora Merindinlogun of Nairaland Hiphop back in 2005/2006 up to 2013 Nairaland Hiphop class way before the twitter Facebook era began. Representing Hiphop in the Era Dagrin, Modenine, Black masqueradaz and Six foot plus ruled Nigerian hiphop
O4ka was Trouble personified, giving battle rappers and moderators hell alike.
His most notable moment was when he released a warning shot to Razor Blee g (aka. Genuflect) an already established underground emcee . O4ka shocked the whole of nairaland by entering into an Audio battle with Razor Blee g by Throwing the first audio warning shot in nairaland hiphop history to show that he meant business. O4ka later released razor Blee g diss with an Undertaker inspired beat made by O4ka himself on fruity loops.
This single 04ka Battle changed the face of Nairaland battle rap.
O4ka is back to wreck havoc on the entire new hiphop generation in Nairaland for singing too much and lyrically sounding so wack...
if u remember Ibime, streetwise, eldee, lalaboi, Tosinadeda, DRB, krayola, Mikuz, benjamz, mailmalc, alexpissu, wordsmith, shaz , chiogo, mukina , sauron and co U will remember O4kaa. Now labelled as a Nairaland legend, can O4kaa beat Giyazz? Or will the NEw school Blood proof that he is better than the great Nairaland Battle rap legend?

GIYAZZ::AKA THE GODOFMUSIC- Style. Lyrical. Aggression.
Giyazz is highly respected as one of the strongest lyricist of the Nairaland New Hiphop school.. Representing Hiphop in the Era where Davido and the wizkids rule Nigerian Music , an era where MI, phyno, Olamide , erigga and Yungsix are known as the sickest emcees in the game
Giyazz has battled Darkrebel Joemystixx, 007Bruce, genchood heywhizzy, proofing his onions and bodying the illest of competitions, GIYAZZ proves strongly that TRUELY Igbo rappers strong kakaraka like uma rock.... having earned respect by improving with every battle , GIYAZZ is now extremely popular for not fearing any emcee or rapper on the face of planet earth.. A Favourite of many from the NL King of Poet Competition, A Gem of the NL Battle rap chatroom, A prized jewel from DBR's 'Flow for rank' luxurious thread , GIYAZZ is now feared and respected by the strongest netcees and emcees nairaland has ever produced.
Originating from South East, Imo State, where the Igbo boys rule the streets, Giyazz is an emcee that emanates from the roughest hoods in southern Nigeria. Lyrically focused and prouds himself as an Igbo Lyrical incinerator, Giyazz is here to show yall that in Imo where he comes, they will body any opposition.

By Popular Demand, This Battle has been labelled African Cassidy (O4kaa) vs Igbo Dizaster (Giyaaz)
This battle will move mountains and change the Face of Nairaland Battle rap for the new nairaland generation!

LETS FUCCCKING GO!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Check!

O4kaa here is the thread, we post tomorrow by 11:59pm (Midnight) tomorrow.

No comments until battlers post their bars pls. Respect yourselves.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Y'all witness me punch lines all over this glad/ for being a douchebag... an obonga retardd/
. . .He blew his own horn like "O4kaa is back"/ but nobody gave a ffuck cos O4kaa is wack!!

Listen. . .

I'm spillin lines that be enormous in quality like that Boogey fam/ imma Punch you and then dump you in a moving van/ Diss you with humor to make these rookies laugh/ but before I start, watch me welcome the legend with two slaps and a nod on his face like we was on Kuvukiland!!

Hail me Pundit!

I've used coded mathematical skills to get do'/ a vet he call himself still he ain't gettin it straight tho/
I buck smack the swine, till you down, i won't let go/ even your Co-looms can testify you on a death Row!!

I'm robbin you off the mets and puns douchee/ off the punch, off the flow, your respect and 'em rhyme goodies/
. . . Cos your verse lacks bars, it's fuckin blank, sstupid/ ...you wouldn't EDGE a criteria if your BB was on 2G!!!

Allah! imma kill you, and that be fatwa/ pull up that beast and let my fists smack ya/
Knock yo' off quick like some whizzed gats, sir/ you winnin' this must Be Magic like that KOTD battler!!!

04kaa:
we have females rapping here now?,..omg
Pftt! All you seek is attention, the ladies know this too/ cos you ain't known on here, like some Novice dude/
But I'm a known thug clippin 9's, on the dopey suite/ ladies rely on the D, my c0ck is fortitude/ now i'm posed with a smile. . . you wished you was i. . . so i cocked It and blew your face to a Billboard so they could notice you!!!

I ain't no fan, no stan, ffuck! still i wrote this/ Ibime is king and you just a mofo bbitch/
we let ya brag 'bout how you teach glads rap, Stories!/ but for saying Bis is scared of you?. . . Imma break your head with the staff of Moses!!

Check my file, I been poppin' dames/ cut through many ppussies, now i've gotten fame/
Heard O4kaa bust his pipe? then he needs a plumber 'fore it's late/ he ain't no Baller Gee, forget the fact it's his ffucking name!!!

Catch me poppin' booz in my castle/ Iyasaras ball like that, it's a family mantle/
I ffuck and dump women and mummy be gettin all rattled/ like "You up to age, get married osiso" and me dey obey my mama. . . reason i quickly engaged this bbitch in a battle!

BARS!!!!

I murder this dame/ with buttered refrains/ (in a rhyme scheme!)
beat ya like you was wack. . . Strip you off ya respect and have you Covered in Shame!!!

Cos you losing touch in this section/ reason these lines be ffuckin you up quick like my pen had an erectionn/
ya been lackin that aggression/ And you ain't coming out right. . . like babies born in caesarean section!/

See!

You wanna be famous, stop tryna lie/ rebuke pride real quick 'fore it binds ya eyes/
Beats you make ain't gettin played so I'm kinda right/ But The rich Geologist is here! And listen, once you confess you want the fame?. . . and claim you Rock? . . . I'll be quick to blow you up with a 'Dynamite!'

Deep complexity. . . bars be strong. . . pillar like/ 'he hardly deciphers the kinda lines this nigga write/
Dude wouldn't get it if i coded a bar and asked his woman to be my wife/ so believe me when I tell you. . . O4kaa be reading this script holding a spade so he can atleast dig my rhymes!!!

You's a broke @ss beatmaker, beef me and imma skin yo/ your mates be cashin out. . . bangin traps. . . just take a look at Phyno/
But you been creatin beats heard only by yourself. . . still searchin for that right label niggur?/ pftt! ffuck yourself with a fat stick, cos you ain't gettin no deal tho!!

Murkin you hard. . . niggies feelin my lines/ don't hate on me, congratulate, stop itching, guy smile/
I love you like a brother, and this brawl's in ya pro cos it's you I'm givin shine, shyte!/ but if you don't get it right? Imma stab ya eyes with a Lightbulb so you can see the bright side!!

Got you all locked up with bars, you losing this day/ these lines you read, be makin you feel pain/
Cos I did done damage to you. . . now "nobody wanna see whatever this bbitch made"/ you finished! And After this brawl if O4kaa still claims his the Ish?. . . then y'all be certain. . . his real name is ISHmael!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
O4KA's BARS:

The legend is back with lyrics that spill wacks/ O4kaa is here to Blaze the nairaland tracks
what i spit is crack/its bound to break his back/ giyazz bouta get eaten like a Breakfast Pack

see i ride with goons/ that Blast the Tools/ nairaland niggas know am the Ace Boon Coon
if giyazz wants to bitchhh like a lesbian should/ he will get exposed like an open wound !

I make viruses wear gold circle for protection /My metaphors are sicker than a Puzzi laced with yeast infection
so when u battle me/ ur like a nakedd peniiss ffucking with an Hiv Infected pussii /giyazz there is no protection!

Lyrically speaking/my brain spits shitt without thinking/so when i spank this pussii/am just schooling giyazz/ the little kitten
Forget greetings/my resume will do the beating/so when u hear 04ka/ u should know its Ebora that did the killing

Fucckk ur writtens/ i got Punches that Tear ceilings/ my plan is to body his skeleton/ so his spine wont know the feeling !
Cocaine dealer bars/my dopee lyrics will get his assss shuffled in and out / no matter what card he's dealing

sky high /i stand tall with lyrics that blast toys/ alcohol in my words, my lyrics will shack all
04ka the south paw/......giyazz lyrics is softer than the Boooobs of the Butty girls in Atlantic hall !

with this tenses/ i bring skilled blessings/ 04ka is a professor of psycho ana lyrical Thesis
so when i spit this sentence/ to teach him lessons/ 04ka multis' will go 'over heads' like admin expenses !

comparing giyazz to 04ka is like comparing an iphone's brain to a brain thats too shallow
The Flow i spit u niggas cant even swallow/ cuz my shitt is too local, something like Iya Kudi's swallow !

he aint testing me/or even besting me/04ka's class is where the lectures be
'Next gen' beating/ giyazz will get blown away like the 'witches in Destiny'

Battling me is like a battling a Lion / u should run to the top of mount zion/
what i spit is rusty /feels like the nigerian police is torturing giyazz with iron

when u chose to battle me/ u signed ur own death warrant /
after this battle/ giyazz will get extinct... like a mitsibushi gallant

My combos will knock sense into this dumbo/ am leaving giyazz flattened out like the breastt of uche jombo
For ur info/ u cant fuuckkk this nymphoo/or u will die fighting like a Naija hero

so when u step to me/ u better expect defeat /O4ka is the reincarnation of the great retreat
what i text spit will make his Text bleed/ am a legend in this bittcch/ giyazz must taste the feet

Ojuju calabar!.. am a masquerade wit the Flow/ was gone for 20 years /now am back and Still Feared
so when i aim the spear/ he will scream for despair/04ka The spirit form just made giyazz disappear !

<<<<<<.......BALL GAME. !.>>>>>!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Open for Votes!
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
See streching..Smh. 04kaa takes it for me.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Ibime(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
I was actually watching to see if O4kaa has improved.

Flow = o4kaa
All other criteria = Giyazz

My favourite lines:

O4kaa:
04ka multis' will go 'over heads' like admin expenses

Giyazz:
Y'all witness me punch lines all over this glad/ for being a douchebag... an obonga retardd/. . .He blew his own horn like "O4kaa is back"/ but nobody gave a ffuck cos O4kaa is wack!!

he needs a plumber 'fore it's late/ he ain't no Baller Gee, forget the fact it's his ffucking name!!!

But you been creatin beats heard only by yourself. . . still searchin for that right label niggur?/ pftt! ffuck yourself with a fat stick, cos you ain't gettin no deal tho!!

MVGT - GIYAZZ

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Giyazz spat his best battle verse here..though the flow isn't fantastic but the wordings were near perfect..
Ofoka on the other hand presented something we haven't seen from him before..good battle yo!..will be back with vote.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm spillin lines that be enormous in quality like that Boogey fam/ imma Punch you and then dump you in a moving van/ Diss you with humor to make these rookies laugh/ but before I start, watch me welcome the legend with two slaps and a nod on his face like we was on Kuvukiland!!

grin grin what a way to welcome the legend..where is coogar?

Opener-giyaaz

Rhymes-tie

Punchline-giyaaz

Personal-giyaaz!!!..giyaaz did real good here.

Wordplay-giyaaz..real nice boy!!..b-magic,bolaji etc..real nice..keep this up mehn.

Metarphor-giyaaz

Enjoyability-giyaaz

Flow-04kaa

Closer-giyaaz

Giyaaz was very creative with every bars..ofoka need to know that the standard is raised and things are tougher now.

MVGT-GIYAZZ

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I'm robbin you off the mets and puns douchee/ off the punch, off the flow, your respect and 'em rhyme goodies/
. . . Cos your verse lacks bars, it's fuckin blank, sstupid/ ...you wouldn't EDGE a criteria if your BB was on 2G!!!
ffuck!!!...you mean business boy!..striping your oponent of everything.dam.n!!!
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa underestimated giyaaz by posting his written before schedule & he paid dearly for it. this is giyaaz's best written on this forum and he must have been spiked cos he already saw what 04kaa posted & he had good 24 hrs to top 04kaa's verse.

GIYAAZ won every category - i would have been disappointed if he didn't.

MVGT: GIYAAZ

04kaa, the standard here has been raised. you will have to write as good as b-magic to bamboozle the cats here. you had many good angles but most of them have been overplayed. it's not your fault though - you have not been around for a minute.

nice battle, fellas.....

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Y'all witness me punch lines all over this glad/ for being a douchebag... an obonga retardd/
. . .He blew his own horn like "O4kaa is back"/ but nobody gave a ffuck cos O4kaa is wack!!

Listen. . .

Hail me Pundit!

I've used coded mathematical skills to get do'/ a vet he call himself still he ain't gettin it straight tho/
I buck smack the swine, till you down, i won't let go/ even your Co-looms can testify you on a death Row!!

Allah! imma kill you, and that be fatwa/ pull up that beast and let my fists smack ya/
Knock yo' off quick like some whizzed gats, sir/ you winnin' this must Be Magic like that KOTD battler!!!

Pftt! All you seek is attention, the ladies know this too/ cos you ain't known on here, like some Novice dude/
But I'm a known thug clippin 9's, on the dopey suite/ ladies rely on the D, my c0ck is fortitude/ now i'm posed with a smile. . . you wished you was i. . . so i cocked It and blew your face to a Billboard so they could notice you!!!

I ain't no fan, no stan, ffuck! still i wrote this/ Ibime is king and you just a mofo bbitch/
we let ya brag 'bout how you teach glads rap, Stories!/ but for saying Bis is scared of you?. . . Imma break your head with the staff of Moses!!

Check my file, I been poppin' dames/ cut through many ppussies, now i've gotten fame/
Heard O4kaa bust his pipe? then he needs a plumber 'fore it's late/ he ain't no Baller Gee, forget the fact it's his ffucking name!!!

Catch me poppin' booz in my castle/ Iyasaras ball like that, it's a family mantle/
I ffuck and dump women and mummy be gettin all rattled/ like "You up to age, get married osiso" and me dey obey my mama. . . reason i quickly engaged this bbitch in a battle!

BARS!!!!

I murder this dame/ with buttered refrains/ (in a rhyme scheme!)
beat ya like you was wack. . . Strip you off ya respect and have you Covered in Shame!!!

Cos you losing touch in this section/ reason these lines be ffuckin you up quick like my pen had an erectionn/
ya been lackin that aggression/ And you ain't coming out right. . . like babies born in caesarean section!/

See!

You wanna be famous, stop tryna lie/ rebuke pride real quick 'fore it binds ya eyes/
Beats you make ain't gettin played so I'm kinda right/ But The rich Geologist is here! And listen, once you confess you want the fame?. . . and claim you Rock? . . . I'll be quick to blow you up with a 'Dynamite!'

Deep complexity. . . bars be strong. . . pillar like/ 'he hardly deciphers the kinda lines this nigga write/
Dude wouldn't get it if i coded a bar and asked his woman to be my wife/ so believe me when I tell you. . . O4kaa be reading this script holding a spade so he can atleast dig my rhymes!!!

You's a broke @ss beatmaker, beef me and imma skin yo/ your mates be cashin out. . . bangin traps. . . just take a look at Phyno/

Murkin you hard. . . niggies feelin my lines/ don't hate on me, congratulate, stop itching, guy smile/
I love you like a brother, and this brawl's in ya pro cos it's you I'm givin shine, shyte!/ but if you don't get it right? Imma stab ya eyes with a Lightbulb so you can see the bright side!!

Got you all locked up with bars, you losing this day/ these lines you read, be makin you feel pain/
Cos I did done damage to you. . . now "nobody wanna see whatever this bbitch made"/ you finished! And After this brawl if O4kaa still claims his the Ish?. . . then y'all be certain. . . his real name is ISHmael!!!

Giyazz, lemme quote ur 40+ plus lines before u quickly go and edit it, THIS IS THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR RULE VIOLATION . WHICH WILL RENDER UR WHOLE MATERIAL VOID DUE TO CHEATING WITH QUANTITY LOL grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

GIYAZZ VIOLATION NUMBER ONE : WE said 32 lines, You dropped 40 PLUS lines ..
.even the 40+ lines were still spilling over ......

This may be VIOLATION THAT WILL DISQUALIFY YOU> YOU DIDNT STICK TO THE AGREED RULES. tongue :

Hian grin

Baba AfricanCassidy..
E be like Igbodizaster don whoop u o grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
darkrebel, how do you vote?

04kaa:

we agreed on 32 lines only. no more no less.

Thank GOD you said its 16 QUADTRAINS grin
QUAD =4
hence GIYAZZ posted 16 *4 lines =virtually 64 lines

its like us agreeing on 8 lines and you are posting 28 lines .how would u intend to win that way? DO u guys now cheat to win here?

am afraid u will have to redo this and learn how to stick to simple rules and regulations...why would giyazz intend to win by cheating?... really ?

ibime started that fraud here.....
and everyone now uses it to vantage over their opponents. more lines = more punches, more wordplays and more metaphors.

GIYAZZ:
@ Coogar . . . I never read O4kaa's bars. Honestly.

Darkrebel, decipher that MOSES line and freestyle with it. . . Stop hating.

yes, you did.
he posted it last night on the other thread. you saw it.......everyone saw it. when 04kaa agreed to wait for you till tonight, i thought he would be posting a new verse. you simply laid your lyrics after his verse and thus your W.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

if it was Teddy biyasi you dropped this crap for, she would have decimated your bottom...

easily

my opener alone will secure the W for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Am Luminouz D Alien! Can Any Rapper Ball With Me? Check In! / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Spit your bars here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.