Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

/>¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ (6870 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / />¡</~¤~ COMPLETE SLAUGHTER II: ELYMAXIIMUS Vs JOSHUABASE ~¤~/>¡</ / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

/>¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
NL RAPBATTLES SECTION PRESENTS

DARKREBEL vs LIMERICK.

This is an encounter which promises to be jaw breaking, rib cracking, spine sliting, skull smashing,.....
Get ready to see aggression from the pits of hell! Wits from olympus!
I can assure you that at the end of this battle, these two glads will have you contemplating on who to vote for like GEJ n BUHARI.

Darkrebel:

this guy just suffered a loss recently but it takes nothing away from him, as we all know how ferocious he gets. He's also one of the most consistent on this forum. when it comes to spitting bars? This nigga's got more than enough.
He's said his loss was as a result of him checking out a new style
I'ont know about that! All i know is this dude is like a wounded lion!
Nd y'all know what they say about wounded lions . . .

FEROCIOUS!!!

Limerick:

he is no doubt one of the best we have on this forum. The nairaland 2014 cypher is a proof for y'all, incase you're doubting me!

Though, this nigga has had to deal with a biting scandal which almost put an end to his career as a textcee!
He had to take a break for a little while to clear his head nd get things straight(i guess).
Even when he was gone, haters kept on smearing. But guess what? ? ?

He's back!!!

He's back to put wackos where they belong!
He's known for his witty kyna punches which have storytelling set ups!

................CONCLUSION..............
Both these guys have one aim nd one thing in common. they are both looking to bounce back from recent set backs.

WHO WILL SOAR? WHO WILL FALL?

............ It's the COMPLETE SLAUGHTER!!!!...........
Voting criteria

Opener = 1point

Flow = 1point

Rhymes = 2points

Punchlines = 3points

metaphor/similie = 2points

personals = 2points

w/p = 2points

closer = 1point

deadline is thursday the 5th of february, 2015! 8pm prompt!

Verses are to be posted by battlers on or not later than the deadline.

No complaining about verdicts

no unnecessary comments

anything a voter has to say should be included in the voter's verdict.

Failure to adhere to these rules attracts a ban!!!

Goodluck!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Limerick: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Your head will roll

1 Like

Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
check
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by JigsawKillah(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
should've slept off reading the hype....its so boring
cheesy

bring it on motherfuckers!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Sokrates(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na God wan punish these 2 mur'fucahs if them no post tonight
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Limerick: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Darkkrebel come and post. My phone developed fault this evening. Im using a friend's phone and i have limited time. Post as soon as u see this.
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by DarkkRebel: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Limerick:
Darkkrebel come and post. My phone developed fault this evening. Im using a friend's phone and i have a limited time. Post as soon as u see this.

Post first bro..I have been waiting since for you....
following the right battle rules.. you missed the deadline so you should drop first for being late...
Post your verse and I post mine immediately bro
thanks
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Limerick: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Darkrebel666:
and who is this? any major difference?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2063720_screenshot20150125080545_jpegff2f2f1f2a9e2b0d53e18bb8f7b1f54e

Emaprince:
NL rap battle chat/photo album room..

Darkrebel666:

if e dey pain you, go kiss a wet transformer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've taken already, enormous measures/ hes subdued and clearly outnumbered, fellas/ and if he develops cold feat...I bring his death with a common sweater/
Its customary he learns courtesy the hard way......cos hes pompous and rude....so my bullets address him on both sides like I'm sending a formal letter!!/

I only got two questions...for this enemy concerned/ these riddles are remarkably sublime/ first one is; can you fight this adversity with knives?/ second
is; can you write on the topic `moral decadence'? there's every Uncertainty of that/
Nigga you rude to a fault...best believe `you havent learnt your lessons yet`......continue this way and you aint graduating from the University of Life!!/

hes getting exposed by every bar....and thats the truth, deal with it/ If this ffool dint believe/ he gets exposed even more as I have my true skills redeemed/
he twice as ugly as golum; if he acted `Beauty and the Beast`.....the film would be labelled a mistake.......with two beasts in it!!!/

I'll be provoked to the bone if this Jerk is testing/ none of what he's penned impressive/ black sheep of the family....If his father dies now, I'm sure he wouldnt get his blessing/
Now I'm pissed; I'd have simply said I'd 'run him over with buffalos'...but hes overly dumb....I need an actual Stamp aid before he gets the message!!/

moment my thugs storm magodo...this faker would cower/ his goons wont be saved in the drama/ its a matter of 60minutes...they all would be blazed in an hour/ but if Dark claiming hes smarter/
I climb up his hide out and Plank his brains with the ladder......draw a revolver and blast this ppussy for the first time like I'm having a Lady deflowered!!!/

hes hiphop's worst mistake...I wouldnt stop alleging him/ bbitch you a flop at everything/ teddy broke your skull and fairy dreams/ Giving a flimpsy excuse of still learning the ropes only shows what the word, "pathetic" means/
you dnt have a point...truth is you both were learning then.....still she had you shuttled and your arse handed to you ....like tom and jerry schemes!!/

Worst still, you had the bbitch contended twice/ and still got ended twice/ now you didnt blame it on the ropes....but on a bleeped up dreaded style/
funny how she promised to go easy on you....and you foolishly believed....but when you battled, you couldnt touch the dam at all...she filled your head with lies!!/
Pause...
I said...its funny she promised to go easy on you....and you foolishly believed....but when you battled, you couldnt touch the damatol; she filled your head with lice!!/

Its wise he bows to the king/ lest he hears the sound of my fist/ from aromo to darkrebel...theres nothing dark on his wits/ now darkrebel to nobody....this confused dawg should be hanged on the streets/
but whats the essence of fighting him?.....a nobody is invincible for crying out loud.....I mean, I could shoot a semi `at his front` now and only kill the `mark of the beast`!!/

The next bar is painful; he'll certainly be grieved/ hes a disgrace to art students...was never the smartest on the list/
but I wont say hes losing here; I'd force the words out his very own mouth.........at least he'd paint a better picture as an artist that he is!!!/

he should clearly be nervous/ for contending my person/ his dad took him to school...and left him there for a purpose/
Now Michael here claiming doppe...we should call his `T.D teacher` from UniLag, to come give him a thorough beating....for `squaring the circles`!!/

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by DarkkRebel: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Elymax

reyginus, heywhizzzy, sokrrates ain't allowed to vote ..
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by DarkkRebel: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is a Narration meant for Mrs Otuepe
Mrs Otuepe is the Mother of Fortune Otuepe (a.k.a Limerick)
Let's do something different this time grin Read carefully….

Leggo!

Informal letter to Mrs.Otuepe

No 47,Cemetery street,
Off Mortuary Bus-stop,
Lagos.
5th February, 2015.

Dear Madam ,

• I doused your son with poison...like Vipers and Snakes/ Cos Lime’s a biter and gay/ It was a 'Cyber-Affair'....cos when I hammered his face/ they did a 'Cyber-Forensic'...on the stammering fake/ fore' they hanged him on Stake/ and had him lying in state/ and guess what Ma....They even buried your Son.......in a 'Cyber-Cafe' ! /

• And when he teased about Ted...like its a sarcastic matter/I Shattered the bastard/ and halfed the barbaric Rapper/ by creating 'threads' ...where he was badly battered/ and all the 'threads' your son died....always made the ‘Front Page’ ...- ‘LALASTICLALA’ !! !!/

•But when your Son..…started yapping his nonsense/ in his raggity accent/ I had him thrown to 'Werewolves' ...after disbanding him with machetes/ But he wasn't close enough...so I carried the daft pet / and brought him 'Closer to the 'Wolves' ...like he ‘Stiles Stilinski’ ...or ‘Allison Argent’ !!/

•Though Fortune studied English ....but when I wrapped him in plastic/ it was drastic and tragic/ a blast to his torso...got him ranting in Spanish / he even begged me in 'Swahili' ....but when I stabbed him with glasses/ We all heard Lime...started ‘speaking more Latin’ ....than ‘Catholic Masses’ !!/

(I got questions for you Ma)
• Are you a Jungle 'Monkey' ?....or a female Chinchilla?/ Is Lime's Dad a baboon ...an Ape or a Mister?/ Cos Lime acted like 'Chimps'...when I gave him a pizza/ with cake and Vanilla/ and even Online.....We never named him a geezer/ ..We called him 'Tarzan' instead...Cos literally he looks…..like he was 'raised by Gorillas' !!/

•And when Slib met your son...he suffered the maggot/and stoned the Pauper in Lagos/ Slib’s boulders and gladius/sent your son to Asia...and had him thrown with the camphor/ Slib Dragged him to 'Europe' ..while your Shameless son..was busy drooling with Mucus/... And After lifting Lime....Slib made him 'Land in America' ....- 'Christopher Columbus' !! /

• That act left him shaken...victimized and deflated/ So I ''Tore Lime's garments'' ...when with knives I invaded/ ''Ripped his Fabric and Clothes'' ….and left Lime cremated/ 'Stripped him of his Robes' .....and got the ffag mutilated/ then shoved an ''Apple' in his throat .....cos your moronic son.....didn't 'realize he was NNaked' !!/

• I’m Known to date hot 'Models' ...Cos I’m tight with my swag/ Chicks craving for my dick...and my pipe in their ass/But Your Sex-starved son...was always skyping with ffags/ Lime couldn’t approach dames…and was never banging a lass/ or straffing a hag/ and the only time your son.... 'got to be with a 'Model' ....was in 'Life Drawing Class' !!/

•I spat 'Indigenous 'wordies'…and my imagery’s horror/My 'Hausa 'homophones'…were like switchblades and four-four/ I even did 'Ibo 'Puns'….that got him erased and tortured/ cos I'm depraved and monstrous/ But Lime never did one…. he couldn’t go Native and lacked sauce / So If Lime ever told you…..that he did ‘Yoruba 'Plays’ …..he must be 'Jide Kosoko' ! !/

•This how I murdered your son……and chopped his head in a second/ and this letter’s intended…to get you in depression/ Cos I’m coming for you Ma….to get you drenched with a weapon/ and wrecked with aggression/ Expect me on 'February 14',….Cos I’ll bring Techs to your Mansion/ So your bloody demise …..is 'only 9 days away'……like the 'General Elections' !! /

Yours Faithfully,
DarkRebel.

The picture he looked like he's from the clan of gorillas

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by DarkkRebel: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Limerick:
what the Bleep is 20lines? the normal format is 24lines, im nt deleting a letter 4rm my verse, you are free to add to urs tho.

I am not adding anything bro ...i asked for 20 line brawl and the Person that created it said 20 lines
don't be stubborn like blaqbones was and deduct 3 quatrains from your verse..
Don't you know stretchingis a crime
10 quatrains is 20 lines .........Elymax come and tell this dude that he should deduct 3 quatrains
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Limerick: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
elymax.....pls tag the voters
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by coogar: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Limerick:
i'm Not Removing Any Thing. Thats 12 Quatrains There....If He Doesnt Agree, Then The Thread Can Be Closed

be ready to be DQ'd then
darkrebel wins by default and you may get a long ban for wasting everyone's time....

your choice.....
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by DarkkRebel: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Limerick:
i'm Not Removing Any Thing. Thats 12 Quatrains There....If He Doesnt Agree, Then The Thread Can Be Closed

that's 12 quatrains? even if its 12 quatrains you still have to remove 2 more
20 lines is 10 quatrains ....

apart from overstretching, you even recycled a set up and punchline you used in your latest brawl on facebook in maestro
this is where you first used it and you used it against me now including the set up and punch
https://m./631982336859097?view=permalink&id=846042335453095&p=20&refid=18
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by coogar: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
na wa for limerick.

i expect mikuz to take a decision but because this act of stretching is against darkrebel, mikuz would pretend he hasn't seen this & turn the other cheek.

this is why we need a neutral moderator.
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Limerick: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm Not Removing Any Thing From My Verse. Plus I Used My Lines Against You And Not Your Father's(if He Does Rap)
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by captainflash(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
MVGT--LIMERICK

2 Likes

Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Emaprince: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
If limerick wrote more than the required number of lines,then he should remove the weakest two according to what coog adviced..I'll do same if it was me.
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by Prometh(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Impressive
Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by DarkkRebel: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spit your bars here! / Titanic Battle :::Razor Bleeg Vs Ofokasibe Da Beat Master (Hold Yuh Beat) / * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.