Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

*The Players Curse* - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *The Players Curse* (303724 Views)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / The Vigilante: Curse Of The Sword Now Available On Okadabooks!!! / A Curse of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *The Players Curse* by ambient: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
The saying that 'girls are attracted to bad guys' is indeed true, just finished His other story and I couldn't help but mourn jafar only to start with this one and still seeing my fellow mourners angry cry cry
Re: *The Players Curse* by tomzee2(f): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
ambient:
The saying that 'girls are attracted to bad guys' is indeed true, just finished His other story and I couldn't help but mourn jafar only to start with this one and still seeing my fellow mourners angry cry cry
pls how can I fine his other story and what's the title?
Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 2:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Since davidflo nor gree update,i will talk about the devil who loved me.........*with all seriousness* Jafar's death was like an explosive in my heart.....i threw away my phone when i got to that line.......though we don't always get what we wish for but *speechless* *crying* i will miss you jafar till we meet to part no more RIP to the greatest and swaggalicious capon of all time *davidflo u go pay for my phone screen when break* cry embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 2:14am On Jul 14, 2015
tomzee2:
Romance-Sexuality section-then you search for......The Devil Who Loved Me........don't know how to copy links would ve done dat for you
Re: *The Players Curse* by Onemansquad(m): 5:14am On Jul 14, 2015
tomzee2:
jst click on his moniker u will c all his stories
or u click https://www.nairaland.com/1940541/devil-loved-me
Re: *The Players Curse* by tomzee2(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Onemansquad:

jst click on his moniker u will c all his stories
or u click https://www.nairaland.com/1940541/devil-loved-me
thanks bruh

BlissB:
Romance-Sexuality section-then you search for......The Devil Who Loved Me........don't know how to copy links would ve done dat for you

Thanks to u too sis
Re: *The Players Curse* by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: *The Players Curse* by Pukka36(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
BlissB:
Since davidflo nor gree update,i will talk about the devil who loved me.........*with all seriousness* Jafar's death was like an explosive in my heart.....i threw away my phone when i got to that line.......though we don't always get what we wish for but *speechless* *crying* i will miss you jafar till we meet to part no more RIP to the greatest and swaggalicious capon of all time *davidflo u go pay for my phone screen when break* cry embarassed angry
You know I screamed when i read about Jafar's death. He should have died at all.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
plx, Davidflo if U wont finish a story don't start it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by Henry22(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2015
yeah, i loved that story to the extent i started to visualise every thing even the characters in it, what a story........tanatolo, toun, timibad,orisa d peace maker, ctc. Meeeeeeeeeeen love u all
Re: *The Players Curse* by mimiejacobz(f): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
davidflo I just finished reading the devil who loved me,pls complete this 1 now,dt movie was,sorry story was suspense filled,intriguing, captivating, stay glued to ur tv sorry fone screen for d player's curse,just excited though buh too sad u killed jafar
Re: *The Players Curse* by nastyd(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=mimiejacobz post=35926999]
u'r lukin luvly

Re: *The Players Curse* by mimiejacobz(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=nastyd post=35927262][/quote] lol, tnx dear
Re: *The Players Curse* by freecharles(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
davidflo never post anything jhoor angry ...make I leave nairaland again jhoor undecided . Later
Re: *The Players Curse* by craise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
bro come cwantinu this thing lah..
Re: *The Players Curse* by Onemansquad(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
but why dont u want him dead? Is he nt a bad guy
Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Onemansquad:

but why dont u want him dead? Is he nt a bad guy
He is a bad guy in the sense that he is a cultist and he is not a bad guy because he is different from the kind of cultist we know,he only acts when you look for his trouble,he is a cultist/capon with a diff...if i should define bad i will mention Eli..he is demonic,devilish,mean,wicked etc etc.......i just luv jafar for his calmness and at the same time commanding spirit....d way davidflo portrayed the guy makes me wet grin
Re: *The Players Curse* by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
He is a bad guy in the sense that he is a cultist and he is not a bad guy because he is different from the kind of cultist we know,he only acts when you look for his trouble,he is a cultist/capon with a diff...if i should define bad i will mention Eli..he is demonic,devilish,mean,wicked etc etc.......i just luv jafar for his calmness and at the same time commanding spirit....d way davidflo portrayed the guy makes me wet grin
*brings outta ma towel, hands it over 2 Bliss.B. Abeg dry up ur wetness..

I never get talk 4 Davidflo..

2 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by Skimpledawg(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
.......i just luv jafar for his calmness and at the same time commanding spirit....d way davidflo portrayed the guy makes me wet grin
omo..... lipsrsealed... Lilyomi, Plz serve dz lady d remaining monkeytail n frog peppersoup..... She is kinda high already

Davidflo lipsrsealed.
Re: *The Players Curse* by iheanyi40(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Yu guys shud stop dis jafar shii dat ship has sailed or rada still go over to dat thread and lay ya complains undecided

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Skimpledawg post=35956774][/quote] tongue tongue tongue
Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
*bring outta ma towel, hands it over 2 Bliss.B. Abeg dry up ur wetness..

I never get talk 4 Davidflo..
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2015
iheanyi40:
Yu guys shud stop dis jafar shii dat ship has sailed or rada still go over to dat thread and lay ya complains undecided
Bros easy....we r just tryin to kip d thread busy tongue
Re: *The Players Curse* by Skimpledawg(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
tongue tongue tongue
Ai just dey look u.... No lemme call literature squad for u o
Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Ai just dey look u.... No lemme call literature squad for u o
Wetin they won con do me and by d way where 4 warri u dy stay??
Re: *The Players Curse* by Skimpledawg(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
Wetin they won con do me and by d way where 4 warri u dy stay??
Doz niqqas salivate wen dey hear dah a lady is wet grin.... Be warned!!!

I stay in Jakpa road. U stay in warri too?
Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Doz niqqas salivate wen dey hear dah a lady is wet grin.... Be warned!!!
I stay in Jakpa road. U stay in warri too?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .......Osubi
Re: *The Players Curse* by Skimpledawg(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .......Osubi
Tho am new arnd dere ..... I knw dia is an airport arnd dia bah.... buzz me
Re: *The Players Curse* by BlissB(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Tho am new arnd dere ..... I knw dia is an airport arnd dia bah.... buzz me
U r correct bro......replied ur mail
Re: *The Players Curse* by Skimpledawg(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
U r correct bro......replied ur mail
Wrong mail... Plz resend it to ******@gmail.com tnx

Davidflo, we still dey hold vigil waiting for u
Re: *The Players Curse* by Onemansquad(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
BlissB:
shocked shocked i wonder wat will hapen if skimpledawg describe me 4 u grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.