Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

*The Players Curse* - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *The Players Curse* (303587 Views)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / The Vigilante: Curse Of The Sword Now Available On Okadabooks!!! / A Curse of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2015
THANK GOD I SAW THIS STORY MANY MONTHS/EPISODES AFTER IT STARTED.. JUST FINISHED READING THE "TANALOLO" STORY YESTERDAY...I'LL READ THIS ONE TO IT'S CURRENT SERIES AND THEN RUN AWAY CAUSE I CANNOT BE SHOUTING ALL THIS "DAVIDFLO UPDATE NA"

you're gifted though Mr Davidflo

#I LoseInterestVeryQuickly#
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 18, 2015
OK....I'm done reading the available series.
saw a lot of complaints and mumblings due to delayed updates but it hasn't changed anything so just flow with davidflo......if you lose interest ,quietly pack and go. .it's only normal...
#his thread/ his story/ his timing#

hmmmm..the story will soon be one year old...
Re: *The Players Curse* by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Comment deleted by user.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Bankypall: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg which story Davidflo don write before "TANALOLO" And dis one abeg make 1 person yan me pls i don tyre to dey wait for dis 1 jare
Re: *The Players Curse* by Chicent(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2015
It's TANATOLO.... well here is the link. https://www.nairaland.com/1940541/devil-loved-me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by Bankypall: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Thanks bro...
Re: *The Players Curse* by sirlaykeens(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bankypall:
Thanks bro...
Bro, pls share d link to TANATOLO story. Thanks
Re: *The Players Curse* by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Melish:
OK....I'm done reading the available series.
saw a lot of complaints and mumblings due to delayed updates but it hasn't changed anything so just flow with davidflo......if you lose interest ,quietly pack and go. .it's only normal...
#his thread/ his story/ his timing#

hmmmm..the story will soon be one year old...
ITK

3 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by AdeFisayomi(f): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
update!! cry update!!
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
I was very hungry when I walked into the apartment. The effect of the Malaysian weed was hitting me all over. I liked the feeling. Kiki was in her room, I could hear Ezekiel and some of his friends casting and binding spiritual forces, the kitchen was empty.
I went into Kiki’s room to find her curled up in her bed.
“Howfar na, I am hungry o”, I said, settling beside her.
“You smell funny”.
I remembered Abibia telling me that the Malaysian weed doesn’t leave its smell on the smoker, hmmmmm.
“So there is no food?” I asked again.
“Fifi, I am not your mother,” she said, raising her voice, “Or should I breastfeed you while we are at it?”
I was surprised then I remembered what she had gone through the day before. While mine was physical, hers was deeper.
“Oya no vex”.
I went to her dresser and picked up a paper pack of cornflakes. Her room smelled different from the rest of the house. There was something sensual about it.
“How was your paper, were you able to write well?” she asked.
“Stop asking questions like my mother na,” I replied.
She laughed a little, I was glad I was able to make her loosen up.
“Do you think of Bauchi?” she asked me.
“No,” I lied.
She laughed again like I just said the most foolish thing possible.
“Why did you ask?”
“Because I have started thinking about him again. I know he is not what I need right now but I miss him,” she replied.
“You want him back?” I asked.
“No…I just miss him. It will pass”.
She was wearing a blue lace gown. It was very short as usual.
“You should use pain relievers when you are done with my cornflakes,”
“Yes mummy!”
She punched me lightly on the shoulder as she giggled.
I started tossing the flakes in the air and catching it with my mouth. The weed was making me hyper-active.
Some started falling on her body. She initially ignore until it became a game to see who catches as much as possible. She was cheating as hers didn’t go as high as mine. She got excited and giggled loudly as only a girl would. Some fell on my lips and I wanted to open my mouth to swallow it when she scooped them with her lips. The aroma of her lip gloss filled my nostrils, I could taste her lips on mine. She must have realized what happened for she stopped throwing up the flakes.
Then without knowing what came over me, I turned towards her and claimed her lips. She was stunned for some seconds. She stared at me with shock. I stared back. I knew the deed had already been done and leaving or apologizing wouldn’t help matters. I tried to read what was on her mind but I couldn’t. I couldn’t until she kissed me.
She kissed me deeply at first, her lips crushing mine. She was making sounds that seemed like rage, but in my ears, I interpreted it as passion. I felt a tear roll down her face to my chin as her nails got buried into my back. I found those nipplez I had always thought of. I rolled them between my fore-finger and my thumb before I swallowed the black, thick and rocky mass.
She moaned.
I ran my hand down her soft and warm laps, till I got to her crotch. Hairs that would have been less than two days old bowed against my touch. Her hand was inside my boxers too, she found my preeq almost the same time I found her wetness. She withdrew her hand from my boxers and I thought she was going to stop me.
Instead she held my hand until her fingers were wrapped around my index finger. Slowly, she drove it inside her. The warm softness of her honey pot sent a blistering signal to my manhood. It became so hard, I was almost hurting. Then she stopped.
I removed my finger as we both lay down breathing hard. Then she came on top of me, but in the opposite direction. In one swift motion, she drew down my boxers, exposing my turgid preeq. I folded her gown upwards, exposing the most perfect pair of bum I had ever seen. Gently, she sat on my face while her lips took my preeq. First she licked the tip, then she sucked it, before she took as much as possible in her mouth.
I could taste her, it was not as I had expected. It was erotic and satisfying. My tongue separated the lips of her vee, then I pushed it inwards. She gasped, her saliva turning my preeq to a shiny rod. I thrusted my tongue harder, the tip brushing against her clits. Then I licked her…I licked her like you would lick residue of milk from a bowl. She sucked on….
When I couldn’t hold on anymore, i grabbed her by the waist and pushed her forward until her vee was nestling on top of my rod. She tried sitting on it but her wetness wasn’t enough lubrication yet. She scoped a mouthful of saliva and rubbed it on me, then gently lowered herself. For every inch I entered, she let out a sensual moan. Supporting herself with her knees, Kiki started humping on it. Her nails found my toes, as she tickled them, I got crazier. I sat up and found her boobs, pressed them hard as she let out a collection of moans. I made her lie down on the bed, she spread her legs. As I lowered myself, I could hear her inhale, so I stopped and instead ran my tongue in her again, before putting my rod inside her. I went as far as possible the stopped. I could feel her tremble beneath me.
“You can continue,” she whispered to my ears.
Then I started thumping in and out of her. Finding her lips, her neck…grabbing her shoulders, her breasts…
I came after she had come twice.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ooshey...
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice update niccur
Re: *The Players Curse* by slimderek(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Been too long Man.
Nice one
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nna eh... It's well
Re: *The Players Curse* by tpmaishah(f): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Nice update

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Mekky05(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Davidflo.. Proving his critics wrong for the 2nd time! More MB to your phone bro.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
davidflo diaris god o!
Despite the long term of non-update, na dis small scene you come share dis week. i guess next update will be in October?
Nice work though. Pls dnt make us wait for long
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Olekumaster:
davidflo diaris god o!
Despite the long term of non-update, na dis small scene you come share dis week. i guess next update will be in October?
Nice work though. Pls dnt make us wait for long
was about to say that
Re: *The Players Curse* by Trypa(f): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice one davidflo
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
You are a great writer bro. Keep it up!
Re: *The Players Curse* by Chicent(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2015
It has been long expected. Finally u do d do. Nice one david.... keep it up and coming...
Kiki/Fifi.... Don't dull.
Re: *The Players Curse* by TaoBalinga: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Flow my nigga
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Things had been awkward between Kiki and me in the house. Since we had sex, I had been looking for an opportunity to bring up the issue with her, but had been unable to.
She had been acting like nothing happened between us. When I stare at her, trying to force a reaction, she would smile at me as if saying ‘why are you looking at me like that’.
Once she was peeling yam in the kitchen, I tried hugging her from behind, she shoved me off without a word.
“Kiki, you know we will have to talk about what happened?” I said, because it was driving me crazy.
“I don’t know what you are talking about,” she replied.
I went back to my room and tried playing the entire scene in my head, I remembered exploding my cum on her butt cheek, I remembered how she lay in bed, chest down, legs spread apart as I sneaked out of her room and back to mine. I remembered not wanting to clean myself up, because I wanted her smell to linger for a while.
Was it all an imagination…was I running mad?
Then I ran the tip of my finger on a scar across my chest, where her teeth mark was still visible, for she had bitten me when I had plunged too deep.
I was therefore glad when she left the house for some days to visit her folks.

Abibia and I met at Oshodi on a very sunny Monday, it was some weeks after our exams and though we met once in a while, I was already giving up on having her. My feelings for her were getting worse though. It hurt that she never stopped talking about her boyfriend called Dapo. Every time, Dapo this….Dapo that. Every time the ache for her became unbearable, I visited Ene and prophesized my fluctuating love towards her. The sex with Ene was a temporary fix. I wondered if I was a player. I wondered if I was like Bauchi, I wondered if cheating on people who held you dear brought a curse.
The more I thought of my past, the more I remembered all the male visitors that visited my mum whenever my dad was out hustling. I remember she would give my sister and I some money to buy sweets so we could leave the house.
Did my dad fucck the neighbour’s wife as my mum had accused?
Those were some of the thoughts that crossed my mind as I watched Abibia walk towards me. Damn! She was beautiful.
While Oge had the kind of beauty that made me want to hug her, Abibia had the kind of beauty that made me want to have her, in all the ways possible. She represented what I had dreamt of; she was from the kind of background that I had fantasized about.
“Sorry I kept you waiting, I was delayed by that rubbish boy!” she said wearing a blue top and a black jean. She had brown shades on.
“I just came myself,” I lied.
There was no need telling her that I had been waiting for her beneath the bridge for a while.
I know she wanted me to ask her about the rubbish boy, but I wouldn’t fall into the trap. Today, Dapo wouldn’t be mentioned.
“ Why did you choose this place for us to meet?” I asked her, as the melodious tunes of recharge card sellers, Gala sellers and sachet water waxed with conductors shouting ‘Agege’.. ‘Egbeda’….’Iyana….’
“There is something I like to do; I didn’t want to do it alone today”.
“What is it?”
“Patience, young man!”
We stood beneath the bridge, I offered her Viju milk but she declined. She said it tasted like the sperm of a diabetic patient. I wondered if Dapo was diabetic.
The distinct sound of an oncoming train, the sound was deafening as it came closer, there was a large chunk of eggroll in my mouth when she said ‘Our ride has arrived’.
“We came here to get on a train?”
“Yes.”
She moved closer to where the train docked and passengers with Oshodi was their destination disembarked.
“Where are we actually going to?” I asked.
“You ask too many questions,” she replied.
People started getting into the train as it let out loud honks, signaling its intention to leave.
“Now, we go to the door of the economy class and hold on to the ledge. Don’t let anybody push you away from your position.”
“If you are broke, I have some money, we can pay for seats,” I said, alarmed.
She chuckled.
The train was about to move when we jumped on. I held the ledge of the door which was left ajar like she did. I noticed a lot of people climbing to the roof of the train and other unconventional places, just to evade paying their fare.
The train started moving, slowly at first, then it picked pace. Hard wind pressed against my face as we moved, passing Ikeja under bridge. We faced each other, her left hand and my right hand above her head. They were the only hold we had to the train, we couldn’t afford to let go off the grip.
“How do you feel?” she asked.
“Truthfully?”
“Yes,” she said.
“I am scared, my heart is beating,” I admitted.
There was joy twinkling in her eyes.
“That is the reason why I come here. I like the fear, I like how my heart beats against my chest, I like being at the edge between life and death.”
“You are very weird, you know?”
“Isn’t that why you adore me?”
“Who says I adore you?”
“You jor!”
“Well I don’t anymore!”
We both laughed. The train was moving faster than I thought a train ever moved and the fear I felt increased.
“Fifi, I have to tell you what Dapo did. I know you don’t want to listen but please listen.”
How ironic it would be if Dapo’s gist was the last I heard before I fell to my death.
“I am listening.”

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *The Players Curse* by Mekky05(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
David to the flo.. I troway salute ooh! See wetin pucci dey do Fifi,if he falls to his death wetin im go tell Baba God? Lmao!
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
She pulled her shades, setting it on her cleavage. I couldn’t help but notice the soft swell of her breast.
“Dapo is a bad cook, so I volunteered to make him stew. I don’t like cooking but because of my love for him, I volunteered!”
I sighed internally.
“I made two kinds of stew for him, one was smoother and with a bit of palm oil, while the other was with only groundnut oil. Two kilos of Turkey.”
I was jealous, envious and salivating.
“The big headed boy let me finish before he said he doesn’t feel like eating Turkey, that I should have gotten him pomo”.
Which kind of gist is this, ehn?
“So?”
At that point, somebody bumped into her, forcing her to be pressed against me. My heart started beating again, now it was due to being aroused.
“What do you mean by so? I had to go and get pomo for him.”
“Why are you complaining? You love him, it’s expected you do it for him.”
I wanted her to rebuke me, the ‘were’ girl did not.
“Yes I love him, but love doesn’t mean I will slave for him. My problem is that I see him as a baby…my baby”.
She continued talking but I stopped listening. I just smiled as the wind forced her hair to brush against my face. I could smell her ointments. She kept talking so close to my face, I could taste her breathe.
I started thinking of Bauchi again. I wondered what he would do if he found out that I had screwed Kiki. I wondered if I would ever screw Kiki again. For in as much as I was crazy about Abibia, I would choose to have sex with Kiki over her, though I liked Abibia more. I don’t know if you know what I mean.
Some days ago, I dreamt of Bauchi. In that dream, he was Abibia’s boyfriend. They were in the house while I was at the balcony. I hated most of my dreams.
Staring at Abibia now, with all her love for Dapo and how he was her baby, I wondered if she would have been able to withstand Bauchi as she was effortlessly repelling me. I admitted to myself that Bauchi was the ultimate player, no matter your exposure or status, he brought you to his world. In his world, he was king. I was in Abibia’s world right now, the one she shared with Dapo.
Abibia had stopped talking; she was probably lost in her thoughts too. I decided to act like Bauchi would have.
“Don’t hold the ledge, hold me,” I said.
She was startled. I repeated myself. My heart was beating but for a while, I wanted to be Bauchi.
“Are you sure?” she asked.
“Yes,” I whispered, holding firmly to mine.
I could see she was excited. She liked the dare.
She threw her free hand around my shoulder first, then let go of the second one and threw it also around me. I used my free hand to pull her to myself like it was the most normal thing in the world.
The fellow hangers around us started making utterances. ‘E lo gba yara’…’Orisi risi’…’awon omo oni sha!’…’baby girl, nna meeeeeen’..
I looked at her, her eyes were closed, and her heart was beating next to mine.
“How do you feel now?” I asked her.
She was pressing her body voluntarily to mine.
“Shhhh don’t spoil the moment”.
I wondered if she could feel the hardness between my legs.
Later that day, after seeing her off to her house, as I was about to leave, she said
“I could grow to love you, but I will stop myself.”
“Why?” I asked
“Because I have a boyfriend. I love Dapo”.
I was about to feel bad, but I remembered I was in Bauchi mode.
“You don’t love Dapo, you just think you do.”
She laughed at me like I was silly, I winked like Bauchi would have.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: *The Players Curse* by Slimzjoe(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
God I thank You for Today's Update and I Pray you touch the Heart of Davidflo for more Updates

Re: *The Players Curse* by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bad Fifi.
Growing to be a player
Re: *The Players Curse* by kaboninc(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
davidflo:

“Where are we actually going to?” I asked.
“You ask too many questions,” she replied.
People started getting into the train as it let out loud honks, signaling its intention to leave.
“Now, we go to the door of the economy class and hold on to the ledge. Don’t let anybody push you away from your position.”
“If you are broke, I have some money, we can pay for seats,” I said, alarmed.
She chuckled.
The train was about to move when we jumped on. I held the ledge of the door which was left ajar like she did. I noticed a lot of people climbing to the roof of the train and other unconventional places, just to evade paying their fare.
The train started moving, slowly at first, then it picked pace. Hard wind pressed against my face as we moved, passing Ikeja under bridge. We faced each other, her left hand and my right hand above her head. They were the only hold we had to the train, we couldn’t afford to let go off the grip.
“How do you feel?” she asked.
“Truthfully?”
“Yes,” she said.
“I am scared, my heart is beating,” I admitted.
There was joy twinkling in her eyes.
“That is the reason why I come here. I like the fear, I like how my heart beats against my chest, I like being at the edge between life and death.”
“You are very weird, you know?”
“Isn’t that why you adore me?”
“Who says I adore you?”
“You jor!”
“Well I don’t anymore!”
We both laughed. The train was moving faster than I thought a train ever moved and the fear I felt increased.
“Fifi, I have to tell you what Dapo did. I know you don’t want to listen but please listen.”
How ironic it would be if Dapo’s gist was the last I heard before I fell to my death.
“I am listening.”

Killing it with the flow! smiley
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
lemme talk like Bauchi too...
"davidflo that's why you're my guy. You understand when i have to read an update most"

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bring it on dude
Re: *The Players Curse* by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice updates. Thumbs up davidflo.. You r talented. Keep em coming.
Re: *The Players Curse* by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2015
I just dhy fee the FLO

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.