Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Walcott Relegated! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Walcott Relegated! (2328 Views)

Never Been Relegated La Liga Clubs / Epl: Blackpool,wigan Relegated Along With West Ham / Juve, Lazio And Fiorentina Relegated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walcott Relegated! by GUNNER(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2006
Wenger: Don't blame it on Walcott!

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1766_1432007,00.html
Re: Walcott Relegated! by debosky(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2006
jackal i have long ago learned that you stubbornly hold on to your views, no matter how wrong they are

the ONLY way to judge a player like walcott is by what he does on the field of play, so since he wasn't given a chance, (by the way the only substitutions sven knows how to make is to bring on hargreaves and crouch) you can't blame him for nothing - sven took 2 unfit strikers, was that walcott's fault? he wasn't played so how can you the all knowing jackal say its theo's fault?

was it his fault that lampard shot 1million times without scoring? or that the english lost yet another penalty shootout?

if there's any slowpoke here its definitely not me, its that dude called sven (though you're giving him a run for his money).

the same player comes on and scores for the u-21 side after not playing a game in months, same player comes in and makes a vital contribution in arsenal's game.

face it - england were overhyped coupled with a chicken-sh*t coach who knew nothing about taking risks sometimes.

oh was goalscoring englands only problem? NO

lets blame jenas, wayne bridge, and all other players who didnt get a chance to feature for their mess up.

learn to make factual arguments, just bcuzz in that thick skull of yours you think its walcotts fault doesnt make it right, show some facts and maybe i'll listen to you.

bloody England apologist!
Re: Walcott Relegated! by Akolawole(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2006
debosky:

dude that is pure crap you're talking.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by sirwebs(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2006
Honestly, after watching Walcott on saturday i finally accepted what i had previously ignored; that Sven Goran is a coward. Walcott could have comfortably made an impact at the world cup. At least he would have been better than Downing, or even a Jenas. Whether England would have won the World cup if he played? Well, i guess we would now, never know.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by debosky(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2006
walcott haters what do you have to say about his contribution to arsenal's win against Zagreb today? a pinpoint cross to flamini giving arsenal the win in stoppage time.

walcott has made another excellent contribution, helping arsenal win their first competitive game at the Emirates!

lets hear what excuse y'all will give now
Re: Walcott Relegated! by Jackal(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2006
@debosky,
U have answered the questions urself.
Walcott's assist was against which opposition?
Real Madrid? Barcelona? Man Utd? Chelsea? Nahhhhhhhhhhh
Against Dinamo Zagreb? Yes.
A team ranked 357 in Europe against a seeded Arsenal team in Europe.
U should be ashamed of urself.
Man Utd will take a reserve team to win this kinda match.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by mochafella(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2006
Jackal:

Walcott's assist was against which opposition?
Real Madrid? Barcelona? Man Utd? Chelsea? Nahhhhhhhhhhh
Against Dinamo Zagreb? Yes.
A team ranked 357 in Europe against a seeded Arsenal team in Europe.
U should be ashamed of yourself.
Man Utd will take a reserve team to win this kind of match.

grin grin grin grin grin. I don die
Re: Walcott Relegated! by debosky(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2006
you can talk whatever crap you like jackal, the fact is that in the 2 games he's played for arsenal he has mad trelling contributions, aston villa and today zagreb

by the way, this this zagreb better than the trinidad and tobago that a 'we're going to win the world cup' england struggled against at the world cup?

this same zagreb has two strikers who scored in the game that croatia defeated world champions italy, so they must have pretty decent players to do that.

lampard ever scored against barcelona? i guess he belongs in the man utd reserves too then.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by mochafella(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2006
debosky:

by the way, this this zagreb better than the trinidad and tobago that a 'we're going to win the world cup' england struggled against at the world cup?

this same zagreb has two strikers who scored in the game that croatia defeated world champions italy, so hey must have pretty decent players to do that.

lampard ever scored against barcelona? i guess he belongs in the man utd reserves too then.

England don craze grin grin
Re: Walcott Relegated! by Jackal(m): 1:02am On Aug 24, 2006
Lampard ever scored against Barcelona?
What has that gotta do with Theo Walcott's assist against Dinamo Zagreb?
Lets see what Theo Walcott will offer when Arsenal meets teams like Chelsea and Liverpool.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by debosky(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2006
thats just to prove that as usual your analogies stink like hell

just because he hasn't played against the opposition you mentioned doesn't mean he won't do well against them

Jackal:

Lets see what Theo Walcott will offer when Arsenal meets teams like Chelsea and Liverpool.

now you're beginning to make sense. wait and see, don't pass premature judgement
Re: Walcott Relegated! by Jackal(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2006
U are the one not making sense here because Lampard has indeed scored against Barca before.
Have u forgotten his penalty at Nou Camp that sent Valdes the wrong way?
Why don't u check your analogies well before deploying them.
U fell for ma booby-trap.
Sorry mate!
Re: Walcott Relegated! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2006
lol @ penalty grin
me myself can score a penalty after 10 pints of larger grin

the boy's just came up from a junior team and only played 3 or so games n u expecting him to score against real,barca and co? abeg

How many goals has mikel obi,Rossi scored against Real madrid,barca man u and arsenal? angry na wa o
Re: Walcott Relegated! by loyika(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2006
Hey Jackal wats up cheesy

Speaking of Man U reserves, where were they last season when you all were knocked out of the CL, and didn't even have the grace of appearing in the UEFA cup, guess your reserves would have done a better job than the 1st team!? cheesy

Oh well!! guess everyone is just so excited that the footie season has started probably why all the funny comments, sort of like premature ejaculation!! a waste of time.

The season has started, Sheva has scored, Theo has two assists and excetra, all hot air for now (and that includes all teams) lets wait till oct-nov, then title contenders will be seperated from pretenders, then we can see who will be the true stars and the true flops!!

for now Theo has played well and all gonners and aspiring young footballers wish him well.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by kitaun(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ LOYIKA

TRUE YARNS
Re: Walcott Relegated! by under18(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2006
Kitaun welcome o.
not active dis days y
out of topic
but una wan to know this South African
United States governor
making hot headlines that is vistin Africa
soon.
Na lie o. Anyone in America pleas o.
to pass this rumour to me o.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by mukina2: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2006
na wa ooooooooooo angry

walcott gooooooooooooooo
Re: Walcott Relegated! by Jackal(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2006
Arsenal fans are the same everywhere with their mouths and boastings.
Theo Walcott is just an ordinary player and u guys should stop making noises about him before u kill his career.
Gooners always over-exaggerate the potentials of their players.
Where's Jose Antonio Reyes today?
He has not scored 17 goals in 3 seasons at Arsenal as a striker. shocked shocked shocked
This was a player some Arsenal fans claimed will bang 30 goals a season cos Wenger bought him for 17 million.

Theo Walcott made 2 assists, 7 goal-kicks and 12 corner-kicks and blah blah blah.
Walcott is not as skillful as our own Mikel Obi so i command all gooners to shut their mouths on Walcott.
I will not comment on him until he faces stiff opposition like Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham and prove his mettle.
Dinamo Zagreb is not a good standard to measure Walcott's potentials yet.
Lets wait n see.
Re: Walcott Relegated! by mukina2: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2006
holy lawd shocked shocked shocked shocked
the pot calling the kettle black grin
man utd forgot that majority things about them are exaggerated
leave theo walcott alone
september is not far away we'll meet man soon tongue
Re: Walcott Relegated! by loyika(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2006
Sometimes in these kind of situations you can really tell so much about individuals, a popular saying goes "No matter how hard your run in the wrong direction, its still the wrong direction" Some people should take note.

This child is the future and i hope he achieves his potentials, all the players haters should eat S@#T and die!! (you know who you are grin)

Gooners be proud of what you have in your war chest cool Do not be decieved by PROPAGANDIST tongue

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1892614,00.html

and

http://leftback.info/?p=5

cool GOONER 89
Re: Walcott Relegated! by loyika(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2006
Sky Sports on Theo W

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=421350&clid=&channel=&title=Your+view+-+Walcott+shows+his+class

Class act, Hope he lives up to his expectations, cause if he does, what a squad we have (Thank You Arsene W/ Harry Redknapp- (At least we gave you Kanu and Sol C in return) wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Walcott Relegated! by loyika(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2006
Hey fellow NL Gooners cool Sorry just found the 1st goal cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5DPxVvwgP8

Why does watching this lad remind me of TH14

We have the Heir Apparent to the King of Highbury/A Grove on our hands cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Walcott Relegated! by kitaun(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2006
YES O grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over / Villarreal Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th January 2012 / Arsenal plays Villa, Man-U, Chelsea, Liverpool - In Just 2 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.