Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465513 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Tklassy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
sisichels:

sent

kindly forward the kpmg/dragnet past questions to tbabodunrin@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by trizzy123: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
niyi123:

Please I saw this while going through the thread, I am in a similar situation, I would like to know if you were allowed then with the affidavit

Thanks

yes it was accepted. All the best
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Timitex85: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Tklassy:

kindly forward the kpmg/dragnet past questions to tbabodunrin@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless.

good morning guys,pls am yet to receive any materials,n my xam is slated for 11th of march,..kindly help me with d materials.. thanks,timitex85@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by emymartin235: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Please I need the questions, please forward it to my mail at emenikemartins1991@gmail.com . Thank you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MzEloise: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
emymartin235:
Please I need the questions, please forward it to my mail at emenikemartins1991@gmail.com . Thank you
Check ur mail
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Sylphshe1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
MzEloise:
Check ur mail
Hi please I need dragnet past question too. Thanks. Here's my email halima.odukoya@ymail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by charlyazods(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Supply Chain Executive - Lagos

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Supply Chain Executive to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile

The Successful candidate will be responsible for developing the supply chain strategy of the organization and it's effective implementation nationwide.

Key Responsibilities

- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Assist in the development of a company wide category purchase strategy for products
- Assist the head of supplychain in being accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation and up to date reflection in the accounting software such as description and categorization
- Support preparation of briefingsand papers on procurement issues for the supplychain unit
- Contribute to the development of a quarterly business plan and operating budget for the supply chain unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial targets are met
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs)
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders

Key Requirements

- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 2 - 5 years post-NYSC working experience
- 2 - 3 years minimal supply chain experience is a MUST
- FMCG related supply chain work experience is a clear advantage.
- Supply chain experience from slow moving consumer goods/furniture/household will be a plus.

Skills and Competencies

- Document & Records Management Skill
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
- Personality Traits
- Precise
- Cultured
- Analytical
- Dutiful
- Meticulous
- Intelligent

Method Of Application

Suitably qualified candidates should apply by mail using updated CV to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com or visit www.erecnigeria.com to apply on the website.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by FeistySteff: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Could I please be sent the Dragnet KPMG aptitude test please!!!!! Thank you!

feisty4rilz@yahoo.co.uk

feisty4rilz@yahoo.co.uk

Alongeous:

Bro do yourself a favour by going to page 58 of this thread. Check for post by ayonite92, lekingson et al. There are 50 questions in total. 5 logical reasoning, 15 mathematics, 15 current affairs and the remaining questions are verbal based(i.e sentence correction, synonym). But the secret to acing this test is to focus on your strengths. Memorising the solutions to questions on page 58 and 59 guarantees at least 13 mrks out of the 25 pass mark. And here is another tip, do a guesswork for questions you aren't sure of so as to move to your strength as quickly as possible, one of which should be the current affairs.
And to clear any doubt you might be having , I did the test last week and met exactly same questions for the current affairs.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adegokeaau: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2017
i wuld really appreciate if any1 culd send me d study pack,mail is adegokeaau@yahoo.com...thanks in anticipation
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adegokeaau: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks got it
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by emmaxy54(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
I will appreciate if someone sends me the study pack too. emmanueloladele54@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chisco8: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2017
Please I desperately need the KPMG dragnet past questions. My test is on Saturday 11th March, 2017. Please send to jchisco@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jokotolaakin640(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2017
Please I desperately need the KPMG dragnet past questions. My test is on Saturday 11th March, 2017. Please send to jokotolaakin@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Adetola14: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Hello guys, I was scheduled to write my aptitude test on Saturday March 11th ND was asked to come with a valid Id card, either international passport, voters card, driver's license or any other valid ID card that shows your identity and date of birth, the problem is I don't have any of these cards except a national ID card temporary slip which doesn't carry my date of birth, pls do u know if it would be accepted
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Orioner(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
chisco8:
Please I desperately need the KPMG dragnet past questions. My test is on Saturday 11th March, 2017. Please send to jchisco@yahoo.com

Check your mail .. I sent it to you ever since

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by khattab008: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Orioner:

Kindly forward it to me khattab008@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Taiwofunmi: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
pls I need also. can you send to me. I will really appreciate. thanks. taiwoolabode0@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by khattab008: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Taiwofunmi:
pls I need also. can you send to me. I will really appreciate. thanks

Email address?

@Orioner, thanks I have received it.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ToluNorsk: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
khattab008:

Kindly forward it to me khattab008@yahoo.com

Thanks

Please kindly forward to me also.
toluwaselafiatayo@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by samyot(m): 3:08am On Mar 06, 2017
I would also appreciate a copy of the study pack for kpmg aptitude test. I'm slated for Saturday and I don't even know where to start. Desperately in need of help.... Anybody? Email's asoyewole@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by samyot(m): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Adetola14:
Hello guys, I was scheduled to write my aptitude test on Saturday March 11th ND was asked to come with a valid Id card, either international passport, voters card, driver's license or any other valid ID card that shows your identity and date of birth, the problem is I don't have any of these cards except a national ID card temporary slip which doesn't carry my date of birth, pls do u know if it would be accepted

I also have the same ish. Hopefully it won't affect. Pls anybody with experience in that line should help by putting our minds at rest...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Tiwa101: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2017
samyot:

I also have the same ish. Hopefully it won't affect. Pls anybody with experience in that line should help by putting our minds at rest...

Go wt ur nat id card and original waec.ur original waec has ur pic and date of birth.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Bellamakeovers(f): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pls send the KPMG dragnet past questions to me too , pls those whose files are not zipped . Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Adetola14: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Tiwa101:

Go wt ur nat id card and original waec.ur original waec has ur pic and date of birth.
Thanks.. Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Yitzhak(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Orioner:

Please could you also forward the questions to emedoisaac@gmail.com
Test is on the 11th. Thank you very much
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by samyot(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2017
khattab008:

Email address?

@Orioner, thanks I have received it.

Pls could you kindly forward it to me too. I thank you. asoyewole@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Raydans: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Am thinking of ignoring this test thing on Saturday because i can't imagine myself struggling my way through the several stages only to get dropped at last stage or any other stage. I won't forgive myself for the wasted energy, time & fare with the heavy stress undergone

My mind is still hovering on a decision

Any experience and REASONABLE advice please

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adegokeaau: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Raydans:
Am thinking of ignoring this test thing on Saturday because i can't imagine myself struggling my way through the several stages only to get dropped at last stage or any other stage. I won't forgive myself for the wasted energy, time & fare with the heavy stress undergone

SMH for u,if u like don't prepare and write d test,mayb u av anoda job waitin 4 u. Best advice if u aint ready reschedule,if u neva try u neva knw. Just dnt be foolish no tym 4 dat.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by midetobi: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Raydans:

Anyone who reaches the final stage would never remain the same. He/she would be able to compete better in the L-Market. Being a pessimistic or Ambivalent is surely not going to help. Remember "rejection is not personal"-Brian T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by conttrol: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
I'm to write kpmg test on Saturday 11th March, 2017. Please anybody with study pack and /or past questions should please send to me at:

topsy4rossi@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by BankManager(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
midetobi:

Anyone who reaches the final stage would never remain the same. He/she would be able to compete better in the L-Market. Being a pessimistic or Ambivalent is surely not going to help. Remember "rejection is not personal"-Brian T
Its a two way thing bro...Getting to the final stage and receiving a REGRET MAIL afterwards may demoralise an individual...
The way companies treat job seekers in this country is simply terrible...While I was away in Canada(Toronto for vacation) , you just have to see the way graduates/ job appicants are respected...
We still have a LONG WAY to go in this country...!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.