Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466607 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

Thanks dear
You welcome.

I'm guessing you are resuming September?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2017
optimusmind:

You welcome.

I'm guessing you are resuming September?

No idea yet. Just got a benchmarking mail
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

No idea yet. Just got a benchmarking mail
You would get in I believe.

Do you remember the name of the persons in your AC?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by primusintapares: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
optimusmind:

N2,000,000 per annum before tax and other deductions.

It's way more than that.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
primusintapares:

It's way more than that.

If it's graduate audit trainee, I doubt if it's more...
Unless they pay higher than pWc now.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by cygemeks(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please are there persons that are about to write (or have just recently written) aptitude test or BAT, or are still in the recruitment process for the audit division?
Really need to know
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

Thanks dear
Harmonyemerald

How did you find your essay writing During your recruitment process?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2017
optimusmind:

Harmonyemerald

It was the easiest part of their recruitment process, just pick a topic you are familiar with and write and give scenerios. There is no right or wrong answer just make your points and write eloquently. You can even write to prove that all sinners will go to heaven and pass, what mattrees is how you are able to make your points, observe the rules of essay and write eloquently.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2017
optimusmind:

Harmonyemerald

It was the easiest part of their recruitment process, just pick a topic you are familiar with and write and give scenerios. There is no write or wrong answer just make your points and write eloquently. You can even write to prove that all sinners will go to heaven and pass, what mattrees is how you are able to make your points, observe the rules of essay and write eloquently.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Phrank1222: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2017
please kindly send the kpmg past questions and answers to frankogueri442@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

It was the easiest part of their recruitment process, just pick a topic you are familiar with and write and give scenerios. There is no write or wrong answer just make your points and write eloquently. You can even write to prove that all sinners will go to heaven and pass, what mattrees is how you are able to make your points, observe the rules of essay and write eloquently.
I can imagine you being very good with writing and speaking. As most people I've asked about the test said the essay was their weak point.

Where you given topics or you came up with them yourself?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
@Harmonyemerald
How do i contact you?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2017
optimusmind:

I can imagine you being very good with writing and speaking. As most people I've asked about the test said the essay was their weak point.

Where you given topics or you came up with them yourself?

You will be given like 3 topics or 2 to choose one. And I don't think it's the same questions for everyone
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2017
optimusmind:
@Harmonyemerald
How do i contact you?

You can ask whatever questions you want to ask here so that others can gain
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by primusintapares: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2017
optimusmind:

If it's graduate audit trainee, I doubt if it's more...
Unless they pay higher than pWc now.

I know people that just got audit offer letters of kpmg. For non-chartered guys its about N2.8m while for chartered guys its about N3.2m.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

You can ask whatever questions you want to ask here so that others can gain

Okay then,
Please help share details of the structure of the test, particularly the current affairs questions, and verbal.
And also the topics you chose from.
Atleazt it could serve as practice material even if it's not exactly the same.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jobbers: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Fkforyou(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2017
livgenius:

If you are able to get all the documents you need and you are well prepared then do the test. Because once you pass the test even if you don't have NYSC it will be recorded that you have passed. Once you are ready you just send an email and they will resume the process for you.

I did my aptitude test in Feb 2014 and I passed. I started NYSC in March 2014 and finished in Feb 2015. I then had assessment center and interview in July 2015 because I had to wait till there was space in the unit I wanted. If you apply for a unit like audit it will be shorter. I have resumed almost one and a half years after my aptitude test which I wrote even before NYSC

Hello, please, I just got an invite for Aptitude test this Friday. The problem is that, I met all the requirements except the part of WAEC, it's 2 sitting. Do you think it's worth the risk? as I would be coming from a very far place.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Can anyone please throw more like on the kpmg academy programme. Do they start same time as the trainee or earlier?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by cygemeks(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Harmonyemerald:
Can anyone please throw more like on the kpmg academy programme. Do they start same time as the trainee or earlier?
The purpose of the academy is just to make you a qualified accountant within a year without the encumberances of work. It ought to start earlier than the trainee.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
cygemeks:

The purpose of the academy is just to make you a qualified accountant within a year without the encumberances of work. It ought to start earlier than the trainee.

My cousin Applied for trainee but they explained the academy to him and its benefits and he opted for it instead. Did his medicals last week Saturday and yet to hear from them. His friends that did medicals with him and went for GT has their offers. Am just curious as per what why the delay or was something wrong his medical results. Will the hospital contact him if his result was not ok.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by rukygbas: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Apply for Nigeria football federation recruitment now....
https://naijacycle.com/apply-nigeria-football-federation-recruitment-2017/
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by cygemeks(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

My cousin Applied for trainee but they explained the academy to him and its benefits and he opted for it instead. Did his medicals last week Saturday and yet to hear from them. His friends that did medicals with him and went for GT has their offers. Am just curious as per what why the delay or was something wrong his medical results. Will the hospital contact him if his result was not ok.
The date for the start of the TS is certain while the date for the start of the academy is not so certain because of some peculiarities associated with it. That explains why the offer letter hasn't been given to the person involved. He'll get his offer letter later this month, all other things being equal, when the start date of the academy has been confirmed.

All is well!!!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
cygemeks:

The date for the start of the TS is certain while the date for the start of the academy is not so certain because of some peculiarities associated with it. That explains why the offer letter hasn't been given to the person involved. He'll get his offer letter later this month, all other things being equal, when the start date of the academy has been confirmed.

All is well!!!

Amen ooo. Has anyone ever been dropped after medicals
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by cygemeks(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

Amen ooo. Has anyone ever been dropped after medicals
I wouldn't know about that
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Igboeze90: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igboeze90:

Hi Harmony

I wrote the Aptitude test on the 24th of June, and did my documentation on the 29th of June. I chose audit. But I am yet to be contacted for AC. I just want to ask:

When did you write your test?
When was your AC?
Do you know if any AC for audit has been conducted recently?
Were you called on phone to schedule the AC or it was just an invitation mail?

Sorry, for the many questions. Just want to be clear on some things.
God bless!
Harmony, kindly respond to my questions. I would appreciate it so much.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igboeze90:

Hi Harmony

I wrote the Aptitude test on the 24th of June, and did my documentation on the 29th of June. I chose audit. But I am yet to be contacted for AC. I just want to ask:

When did you write your test?
When was your AC?
Do you know if any AC for audit has been conducted recently?
Were you called on phone to schedule the AC or it was just an invitation mail?

Sorry, for the many questions. Just want to be clear on some things.
God bless!

The questions are soo many. Don't even know where to start. Did my test June 3rd. Ac was like 3 weeks later. I was called a week after my test for AC but I rescheduled. Was called two weeks later again. My ac was fun. Most of the people in my ac has been given offers. In summary, there are alot of applicants and it's done in batches. Some to resume Sept, others may probably be later or next year, but if you are in the process, you are in the process, it can only take time. For some people theirs was faster than others.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Igboeze90: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

The questions are soo many. Don't even know where to start. Did my test June 3rd. Ac was like 3 weeks later. I was called a week after my test for AC but I rescheduled. Was called two weeks later again. My ac was fun. Most of the people in my ac has been given offers. In summary, there are alot of applicants and it's done in batches. Some to resume Sept, others may probably be later or next year, but if you are in the process, you are in the process, it can only take time. For some people theirs was faster than others.
OK. Thanks a lot. By my estimation, you did your AC before 29th June. I guess I'll just have to wait.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.