Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465940 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Db55889(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2016
floralle:

It's Uniport and it was shut down indefinitely. i'm going to select audit as my unit. thanks alot
Hi,we're in d same shoes as regards d transcript ish...one other ish I have is I have been unable to access the graduate trainee form sent to me,tells me its corrupted anytime I try opening. Tho I sent a mail to that effect buh I was wondering if m alone and if there's any other way to get the form.
Cc Sisichels
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2016
floralle:

It's Uniport and it was shut down indefinitely. i'm going to select audit as my unit. thanks alot

send me a pm so that we can talk better on whatsapp.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 7:25pm On May 01, 2016
Db55889:

Hi,we're in d same shoes as regards d transcript ish...one other ish I have is I have been unable to access the graduate trainee form sent to me,tells me its corrupted anytime I try opening. Tho I sent a mail to that effect buh I was wondering if m alone and if there's any other way to get the form.
Cc Sisichels

the graduate form is basically the same thing for everyone but u can ask someone who is in the documentation process to send u the form or if not I can send u but am concerned that it could be different
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
Experienx:

Hello Sisichels,

I know of two guys that wrote KPMG's test without writing the online BAT. How possible is that?

But they both told me that they sent their CV to an email address. Which means they didn't apply through KPMG's website.

the first stage is basically the aptitude test followed by the BAT. they could have applied via a mail cos there 're different divisions in Kpmg and each division has different methods of applications
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
the whatsapp group has been created. send your names and phone no to
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 01, 2016
Db55889:

Cc Sisichels
ì could forward my mail to you n den u can print out the form. drop ur email address
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Db55889(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

the graduate form is basically the same thing for everyone but u can ask someone who is in the documentation process to send u the form or if not I can send u but am concerned that it could be different
Thanks,someone sent to me aiidy...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Db55889(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
floralle:

ì could forward my mail to you n den u can print out the form. drop ur email address
Thanks,someone sent to me aiidy...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by yinka90: 7:44am On May 02, 2016
hey dear... sent my number to your mail for the WhatsApp group..please kindly add me
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 8:48am On May 02, 2016
primusintapares:

It's over 10 working days now still no response from kpmg regarding my audit PI. I called them some days ago and the guy that picked said I've been benchmarked. Should I still wait for their mail saying I've been benchmarked or I should just believe the guy?

have you gotten a reply from them.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by primusintapares: 12:32pm On May 02, 2016
sisichels:

have you gotten a reply from them.

I've not gotten a reply yet. I still called them on Friday and I was told the partner had not sent a feedback to them. I was told the partner (a white man) had benchmarked all those he interviewed and he'll be selecting the best of the best.
I'll like to know others in the house that were interviewed by the same white man.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
primusintapares:

I've not gotten a reply yet. I still called them on Friday and I was told the partner had not sent a feedback to them. I was told the partner (a white man) had benchmarked all those he interviewed and he'll be selecting the best of the best.
I'll like to know others in the house that were interviewed by the same white man.

he hasn't sent them a feedback, so why tell u that u were benchmarked in the first place. I had my PI with one Nigerian partner. please does that had theirs with the white partner. please help out. can u send me ur no via my mail lets talk better on whatsapp
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by partypants(f): 8:54am On May 03, 2016
Hi... I had my PI with the White man too, on 13th of April, I haven't gotten a reply too
primusintapares:

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by agroronnie: 10:36am On May 03, 2016
I submitted my credentials through an email on the 22nd april which was acknowledged. I have been waiting for an invite to do AC up till now..... is it too early or should i call em
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by agroronnie: 10:36am On May 03, 2016
I submitted my credentials through an email on the 22nd april which was acknowledged. I have been waiting for an invite to do AC up till now..... is it too early or should i call em. Currently at nysc camp kano
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 10:56am On May 03, 2016
agroronnie:
I submitted my credentials through an email on the 22nd april which was acknowledged. I have been waiting for an invite to do AC up till now..... is it too early or should i call em. Currently at nysc camp kano

What unit. I don't know what's early or not. U can call if u 're worried. U can send ur no via my mail n we could chat.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by IRENEME: 11:33am On May 03, 2016
chidozy15:

I dont really know anyone else in my unit

I chose MC. Did documentation since december last year. Awaiting AC still☺
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2016
IRENEME:

I chose MC. Did documentation since december last year. Awaiting AC still☺

MC is a bit slow cos they don't need as much people as other units. u can call HR sha.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by primusintapares: 12:57pm On May 03, 2016
partypants:
Hi... I had my PI with the White man too, on 13th of April, I haven't gotten a reply too

So we're in the same shoes. I called them and I was told the partner had already benchmarked all those he interviewed and he'll be selecting the best of the best.
Kindly send your number to my mail so we can chat better.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by IRENEME: 4:26pm On May 03, 2016
sisichels:

MC is a bit slow cos they don't need as much people as other units. u can call HR sha.

I called last month. I was told we are about 60 and de have not started with us yet. So Im here chilling and praying and trying other options too.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by koks2000: 10:05am On May 04, 2016
agroronnie:

They would invite you for AC so be patient
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by toseman(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2016
sisichels:

sent

thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Collineno: 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
Interview with white man partner? One really has to open his ears to hear the questions the white man will ask... #it well end in praise#
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lazywriter: 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
sisichels:

the first stage is basically the aptitude test followed by the BAT. they could have applied via a mail cos there 're different divisions in Kpmg and each division has different methods of applications

What they typically do when they need to fill a role urgently is to have the applicants take the aptitude test, then they proceed straight to interviews. Hence, the BAT and AC is cut for vacant roles.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lazywriter: 9:54pm On May 04, 2016
so I finally got invite for TA AC.

Who is with me?

How do I prepare?

Has the Whataspp group being created?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Minnieny: 11:48pm On May 04, 2016
Hi everyone,i need d GMAT test for practice. My writn date is Fri d 6th May. My email: MLizzbert91@gmail.com. Tnks for ur response in advance,wil really appreciate ur help!!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 6:06am On May 05, 2016
[quote author=lazywriter post=45318495]so I finally got invite for TA AC.

Who
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lazywriter: 6:12am On May 05, 2016
sisichels:

yes, send ur no to helenchels@yahoo.com. there 're other TA people there.

Bless you. I just did you a mail
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 6:18am On May 05, 2016
Minnieny:
Hi everyone,i need d GMAT test for practice. My writn date is Fri d 6th May. My email: MLizzbert91@gmail.com. Tnks for ur response in advance,wil really appreciate ur help!!

sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 6:19am On May 05, 2016
lazywriter:

What they typically do when they need to fill a role urgently is to have the applicants take the aptitude test, then they proceed straight to interviews. Hence, the BAT and AC is cut for vacant roles.

exactly as I said, each division different processes
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
Phoenix11:
my mails chilyn7@yahoo.com thanks

Please my email is kalejaiye.gbenga@gmail.com I need kpmg past questions. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OPEYEMIOAU: 11:41pm On May 05, 2016
I need dragnet pastquestion my email is goodnessadegbile@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.