Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465145 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Shinelle(f): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
JudieMon:

@sisichel n Missy smart
PI tips plz for TRPS... Thankz dearies
Didn't mention me but lemme add my 2 cents (or 10) lol
1. Try to arrive on time or early, reason being for PI (TRPS ) you may be the only candidate at the time scheduled so once u get in, those ladies at the reception put a call through to tell them ure here.. its nice to make a statement that ure an early bird... even though mine wasn't planned, the Partner remarked on that.

2. The questionS may be similar to the AC style of questions (why kpmg, why should we take you,etc) with a few direct ones that will follow from what u answered last, be sure to only answer with verifiable scenarios eg.. the partner at a point asked me for pictures. . .hmm thankfully I wasn't lying and I had a few to show.

3. Generally, dress in a good suit, nice heels , minimal make up and be relaxed , smile with everyone in the main office before ure probably led into the Partners office.

P.S while I was preparing for my PI, someone told me to be ready for a brain teaser , didn't get any but that doesn't mean you won't. . . ):

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Shinelle:

Didn't quote me but lemme add my 2 cents
1. Try to arrive on time or early, reason being for PI (TRPS ) you may be the only candidate at the time scheduled so once u get in, those ladies at the reception put a call through to tell them ure here.. its nice to make a statement that ure an early bird... even though mine wasn't planned, the Partner remarked on that.

2. The questionS may be similar to the AC style of questions (why kpmg, why should we take you,etc) with a few direct ones that will follow from what u answered last, be sure to only answer with verifiable scenarios eg.. the partner at a point asked me for pictures. . .hmm thankfully I wasn't lying and I had a few to show.

3. Generally, dress in a good suit, nice heels , minimal make up and be relaxed , smile with everyone in the main office before ure probably led into the Partners office.

P.S while I was preparing for my PI, someone told me to be ready for a brain teaser , didn't get any but that doesn't mean you won't. . . ):

thanks @Shinelle. Judie that's her own two Kobo. just do ur best n leave the rest to God. smile a lot n be truthful
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by stanisbaratheon: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
sisichels:

sent

please send to this email: stephenibigo@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by highdee3(f): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Please help a sister, in need of KPMG GMAT past question. God bless you. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Arisheloaded(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2016
sisichels:

sent

Thanks a bunch.

God Bless. I will be back to give you good news, God willing!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Arisheloaded(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2016
highdee3:
Please help a sister, in need of KPMG GMAT past question. This my mail bankeberly@gmail.com and number 08085666654. God bless you. Thanks

Sent.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

please send to this email: stephenibigo@yahoo.com

thanks

Sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2016
highdee3:
Please help a sister, in need of KPMG GMAT past question. This my mail bankeberly@gmail.com and number 08085666654. God bless you. Thanks

sent to u and added u to the group chat, kindly edit ur message to delete ur no.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by stanisbaratheon: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2016
sisichels:

Sent
seen, thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by highdee3(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
sisichels:

sent to u and added u to the group chat, kindly edit ur message to delete ur no.

Thanks seen
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jasonmayowa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good day guys
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
jasonmayowa:
Good day guys....I am pretty new on the forum, I came across this kpmg post and please I'd like your assistance too,cos I just got a mail for an aptitude test soon at kpmg. I will like any assistance in terms of past questions, preparation and the likes. My mail add is jason.daniel007@yahoo.com, you can add me on the watsapp page too
Thanks and God bless

sent. kindly edit n remove ur nos.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TolaniMowas(f): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please, I also need the material.
tourlahnieseun@yahoo.ca
Thanks in advance
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
TolaniMowas:
Please, I also need the material. tourlahnieseun@yahoo.ca Thanks in advance

sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by megawax8: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please o, I need directions.

If I am leaving from palmgroove, how do I get there directly.

I'm thinking cms, then from cms to where exactly? Is the kpmg towers along the road?

Please help!!!!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 4:36am On Jun 13, 2016
megawax8:
Please o, I need directions.

If I am leaving from palmgroove, how do I get there directly.

I'm thinking cms, then from cms to where exactly? Is the kpmg towers asking the road?

Please help!!!!

Take brt From palmgrove stop at cms,take a bus from dere going to Eko hotel alight at last bustop... Their street is trekkable from dere or u can take maruwa #50 from dere....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Mzadun: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Please, I also need the material. omoladunadebayo@yahoo.com, tks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Mzadun post=46524922]Please, I also need the material. omoladunadebayo@yahoo.com,

sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Christian129(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
thierryopj:

Take brt From palmgrove stop at cms,take a bus from dere going to Eko hotel alight at last bustop... There street is trekkable from dere or u can take maruwa #50 from dere....
leaving from Palmgroove too
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Christian129(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2016
sisichels:

sent.
check the thread on page 58 n 59 for likely current affairs questions. it's maths, English n current affairs. no past questions, just gmat study pack. also prepare yourself for an essay to be written after the test. all the best everyone. you can send ur phone no to my email add helenchels@yahoo.com and I would add u to the whatsapp group.
please I need it too. Patreekshow@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Christian129(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=sisichels post=46527276][/quote] please I need it too Patreekshow@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Christian129:
please I need it too Patreekshow@gmail.com

Sent it for the third time
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benebaby77: 5:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2016
benebaby77:

I need the material as well... here is my email.... benebaby@gmail.com

thanks

which material, gmat or business awareness test materials.
Sent both of them to you.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ujah3(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Sent.
please bro, I also need KPMG GMAT past questions.. akinde.kolawole@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by christynonii: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
sisichels:

which material, gmat or business awareness test materials.
Sent both of them to you.

HI,

Please i need ur help on filling the graduate trainee form and am to submit 2moro. Please help I dnt understand the independence part. Is the transcript important .

Please i await ur feedback.

cc: anyone else who has submitted the form
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by primusintapares: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
christynonii:

HI,

Please i need ur help on filling the graduate trainee form and am to submit 2moro. Please help I dnt understand the independence part. Is the transcript important .

Please i await ur feedback.

cc: anyone else who has submitted the form

Transcript isn't important at this stage. You can always process it later.
For the independence part, if you don't understand it you can leave it blank and ask questions when you go to their office for submission.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by christynonii: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
primusintapares:

Transcript isn't important at this stage. You can always process it later.
For the independence part, if you don't understand it you can leave it blank and ask questions when you go to their office for submission.

OK tanx, I appreciate it.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
slimbryan:

sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Arisheloaded(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2016
slimbryan:

Sent.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ayo12345(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls house i need KPMG gmat past questions. ayodeleadebolas@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.