Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies (33574 Views)

Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by poweredcom(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
ifyalways:
I'm sure the girl is rocking another man now. Yeye men.
Yes she is havin doggy style wit me lol two idiots
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by deebrain(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The day u see me fighting over a girl; Just b rest assured the world has ended, n I'm in heaving... angry sad

When I'V got better things to fight for, like money, n my bashed car...

minus the bashed car, i second yr comment
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by sweetguy10(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=24]Another Nigga' who killed himself over some biitch who didn't want him[/size] undecided

Stan?
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by soulglo: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.

All these men seem to be married with children. Seriously? What would the unmarried, young, and directionless men do if the old married ones are getting drunk and fighting over girls. Agbayas. Priorities, people!!!!!
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by alberto2k(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
sweetguy10:

Stan?

Sharp Nigga' wink

Are u related to Ronnie? undecided
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by lozanni(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Too much drink can turn a very rational man into an uncontrollable beast.
I remember attending a wake keep for a relative and was given a drink, which was not opened. I innocently asked a fella near me for a bottle-opener and he reacted very furiously towards me, because of a mere question.
The fella wanted to fight me with his bottle, from the way he held it while shouting furiously, but I was pulled to safety by a Cousin who witnessed the whole event.
The fella, eventually, sobered up and by the next morning walked up to me to apologise. It was an all night wake-keep and I could not believe it was the same fella who wanted to attack me earlier on.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Forwetinnah: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
That's the way it should be..
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by adorable29(f): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
They were probably drunk...... Another lesson to be learnt is "drink but don't fight" ! Make you no go murder person.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by SkinnyDude(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
chidooh1:
the last thing i will do in my life is to drag a woman with a fellow man, including my wife. But if i see u near any of my daughters, then get ready and prepare to meet your lord who created you.
what of your sister? i have fought with an irrespnsible street urchin who was trying to toast my underage sister. he hadn't toasted her o! he was trying to. i got the news and fought him. we are enemies, i like it. and he no longer go near my sis.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by sweetguy10(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:

Sharp Nigga' wink

Are u related to Ronnie? undecided

Ronnie ?? nooooo
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by alberto2k(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
sweetguy10:

Ronnie ?? nooooo

grin grin
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by bestshinner: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
e gud 4 him jooorrrrrtt
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by bestshinner: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
e gud 4 him jooorrrrrtt
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Bowaley17(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
The last thing i will ever do till the day i leave this world is to fight on top woman matter(aside my legal wife)....
IamBOWALEY
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
goshen26:
did u just say Rest in PEACE?
Yea! The deed has been done, let him rest in peace.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by gbodimowo(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Nigga44:
Fighting for ashawo? The height of stupidityy
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by joe4christ(m): 4:08am On Jan 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
my problem is not even with the men but with the useless medical practitioners we have in this country!I won't stop saying this after the death of my friend who was a victim of robbery attack. why must doctors be requesting for stupid police permits or demand payments for treatment before they start an emergency job.

[size=15pt]My vote still goes to Goodluck[/size], but because I want all these rubbish to end I contemplate Buhari who will sanitize this messed up country.

More reason why the system will remain the way it is cos we seem to be comfortable with it. Or maybe if eventually a member of your family happen to fall a victim of same circumstance, maybe only then will you start reasoning more progressive than backwardly...
God help you, your type will rather learn the hard way.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Mekybliss(f): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2015
So that dude just die like that?? Am sure the chic spent that very night in another man's house. Mtweeeeeeh
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by simdam500(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't read fool!!!!!sh stories....

it even too long even... crap
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by SenatorJames(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
May God vindicate you if you are innocent. Most of the times, it is always good to be cheated upon to live at peace.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2015
joe4christ:

More reason why the system will remain the way it is cos we seem to be comfortable with it. Or maybe if eventually a member of your family happen to fall a victim of same circumstance, maybe only then will you start reasoning more progressive than backwardly...
God help you, your type will rather learn the hard way.
what are you even saying? don't be stupid child.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by San2ski(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2015
adorable29:
They were probably drunk...... Another lesson to be learnt is "drink but don't fight" ! Make you no go murder person.

Drunk-driving

Drunk-fighting
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by San2ski(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:
what of your sister? i have fought with an irrespnsible street urchin who was trying to toast my underage sister. he hadn't toasted her o! he was trying to. i got the news and fought him. we are enemies, i like it. and he no longer go near my sis.

You're the man bro
Very honorable thing to do
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by MistadeRegal(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2015
Ploy:
If you gat nothing you can die for, you gat no reason to live.

He died for something, may his soul rest in peace.

What did he die for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Aba South LGA Headquarters, Destroy Properties (Video) / Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun / Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.