Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan (22133 Views)

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by OLADD: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
And some Nlander's will b like, "Vote GMB to stop election rigging in Nigeria. Tonda faya devul..

I've said NO to a man that has ruled Nigeria for over 30years ago & still came back 2day 2 rule again whereas he made us 2 understand that, "Youths Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow. Demon don catch devul 2day..

I've said NO to a man that ruled my Mother when she was still in secondary school but, came back again 2 rule dat has graduated from secondary school years ago.. Abeg somebody tell dis man sey hin brain don outdate..

I've said NO to a grand-father & great grand-father who suppose dey house dey tell hin grand-children & great grand-children story for night's.. Buhari e no work for pepul wey giv u dis kind advice.

Abeg somebody should help me tell Buhari to buHaria onodu ya becos sey e don old finish..

GEJ till tinubu's face is used as BBM suprised smiley..

GMB to stop whaaaaat? How can a master rigger stop his heinous act? Has Nigerians forgotten the story of underage voters who were fostered on the late youth corper by Buhari's CPC during the presidential polls of 2011? How will a party that has a rigging kingpin (Tinubu) curb rigging in Nigeria? It's just impossicant!

2 Likes

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by richcode: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2015
My own opinion is that if we have use a process for good 16years of democracy pdp as been ruling us, no water,security, job, food, money missing, no light, no road ,health system collapse, impunity on high side etc then I think we should have a re-think and try something else. PDP as fail us ,including Jonathan... What we have in Nigeria now is a sitting president, Not a commander in chief of the arms forces. PDP should Go.
Sai Buhari[b]My own opinion is that if we have use a process for good 16years of democracy pdp as been ruling us, no water,security, job, food, money missing, no light, no road ,health system collapse, impunity on high side etc then I think we should have a re-think and try something else. PDP as fail us ,including Jonathan... What we have in Nigeria now is a sitting president, Not a commander in chief of the arms forces. PDP should Go.
Sai Buhari[/b]My own opinion is that if we have use a process for good 16years of democracy pdp as been ruling us, no water,security, job, food, money missing, no light, no road ,health system collapse, impunity on high side etc then I think we should have a re-think and try something else. PDP as fail us ,including Jonathan... What we have in Nigeria now is a sitting president, Not a commander in chief of the arms forces. PDP should Go.
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2015
i cant imagine a 60 years old man beating me(35 years) in a 100 meter race. i can not also think that in year 2000 when i was in year 1, a 40 years old course mate will graduate with 2.1 while i graduate with 3rd class. with my youthful brain. in 1983 i was 3 years old( without a first school leaving certificate) now at 35 years( with first degree), you thinks u will convince me to believe you with your SSCE that your the messiah nigeria need. na lie. feb 14 like the Spartans( we shall fight to death).
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by goldman777: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2015
jona dis generation is computer generation we already know result b4 u announce am dis d internet age d age of information and social media beta start parking to otueke or suffer d faith of d buried gallant gadaffi or mayb d beginning of somethib cald d african spring lol

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by anonimi: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2015
richcode:
My own opinion is that if we have use a process for good 16years of democracy pdp as been ruling us, no water, security, job, food, money missing, no light, no road ,health system collapse,

- The provision of TAP water to all households and business premises in the 36 states is the constitutional responsibility of the governor.

- The 36 states and 774 LGAs that are currently 101% controlled by state governors also have responsibility for 83% of all the roads in Nigeria.

- The states and LGAs are also responsible for General hospitals and Primary health centres respectively.

Do you know how many youths would be EMPLOYED if the 36 states and 774 LGAs did their work HALF as well as the Jonathan/Sambo federal executive administration has done in the past five years

Have you asked yourself what Amaechi, Fashola and other state governors did with their cumulative budgets in mega trilllions for the past eight years and what the LGAs do with the millions received on our behalf from Abuja via the governors and IGR collected from us?

When shall we begin to better understand the DIFFERENT but complementary roles of various tiers & arms of government to start asking tough questions of other elected public officers apart from the president?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by missamanda(f): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
And some Nlander's will b like, "Vote GMB to stop election rigging in Nigeria. Tonda faya devul..

I've said NO to a man that has ruled Nigeria for over 30years ago & still came back 2day 2 rule again whereas he made us 2 understand that, "Youths Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow. Demon don catch devul 2day..

I've said NO to a man that ruled my Mother when she was still in secondary school but, came back again 2 rule dat has graduated from secondary school years ago.. Abeg somebody tell dis man sey hin brain don outdate..

I've said NO to a grand-father & great grand-father who suppose dey house dey tell hin grand-children & great grand-children story for night's.. Buhari e no work for pepul wey giv u dis kind advice.

Abeg somebody should help me tell Buhari to buHaria onodu ya becos sey e don old finish..

GEJ till tinubu's face is used as BBM suprised smiley..
pls go and sit down on d floor! U're nt making sense!
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Burger01(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Songsmith1:
No wonder, GMB was always in court to challenge PDP's victory!
.....and the courts kept blind eyes to the obvious truth. No wonder they say 'Blind Justice'..

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Uncletony(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2015
He will still rig it & win! Nofin will happen!..talkative talk talk..APC wont do anyfin. Dey can only kill demselve in kano, bauchi etc
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Burger01(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2015
dvee2:
When Buhari told you that election was rigged during the no violence signing last week, you denied. GEJ you see your life? #Change we need
Jonathan can lie against a dead man. Clueless PhD president.

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2015
SHOW ME ONE PROGRESSIVE THAT IS A TRUE PROGRESSIVE, IF NOT THAT THEY JUMPED FROM PDP TO APC BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT DID NOT FAVOR THEM AGAIN. AFTER 7 YEARS IN PDP THEY RUN TO APC AND START SHOUTING CHANGE.

AFTER 2 TENOR THEY COULD NOT WILL PRIMARY IN THERE WARD.
AFTER THEY RIGGED TO WIN THERE ELECTION, THEY ARE NOW AFRAID TO BE RIGGED OUT.
IT IS ONLY A PROSTITUTE THAT JUMP FROM MEN TO MEN AND PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE THEN SERIOUS.
JUST NAME ANY BIG NAME IN APC, I WILL TELL YOU ALL HIS POLITICAL PARTY HAS HAS BEEN JUMPING TO AND FRO ALL THIS WHILE.

[size=14pt]A MAN(POLITICAL PROSTITUTE) WHO KILLS CRIMINALS BY HANGING(RIGS TO WIN ELECTION) DOES NOT ALLOW A BARBER(POLITICAL OPPONENT) TO SHELVE HIS HAIR WHILE STANDING BEHIND HIM( RIGGED)[/size]
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by juman(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2015
nerodenero:
1993 Election was free and Fair but the winner was denied.I see a repeat happenning.

You are right.

IBB was insincere.
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by juman(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2015
One nigeria is a waste of time.

A country of 54 years, but failed.

A country with useless "leaders'.

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2015
APPLAUSE!!! The World record holder for cluelessness just broke it again! Joe must hav bin very busy @ d zoo on june 12 '93,....same joe who claimed d last elections was free & fair?...................#change2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by micrep3030(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Otuoke is one of d most popular resident in Nigeria today thanks to Mr president
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2015
So...what gej is saying is that even the last election between him and buhari was rigged and this 2015 election would be rigged too
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Barblow(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Omooba77:

Nobody died it was free,but not fair you may not believe;inflation of voters in NEC forms.....

Who inflated the voters in NEC forms? You?
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by YurFatHer: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Talk about yours. Dont relate it with others. Always try to accept defeat.
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Keegan: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2015
Super1759:
what a sincere president we have...Grand Pa Buhari will tell us he has no millions but her daughter is in UK.
APC and liesss

Sincere my foot! We are ready for PDP this time around, we will protect our votes all over the federation. We are ready.

In the mean time,

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support
Buhari."
. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck
to Nigeria--"
Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan
should Forget Second Term----"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A
Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's
declaration has occult connotation
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the
streets and spread the Gospel of Change.
Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the
turn of Nigeria........"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election
would be a replica of June 12 where the
Nation will unite against a particular
candidate----"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses
chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election
he chose the politicians. Now its time to
say goodbye---"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to
claim back your Destiny because prayers
alone can't change anything without good.
leadership....."
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that
Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not
know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told
my daddy in the Lord that President
Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent
of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!
You are free to share
Forwarded as received
I was in conversation with a United Nation
official yesterday and we were talking
about the acquisition of warships by
ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country
were our brave soldiers are being starved
off equipment. He told me point blank
that in every major conflict he has
assessed or being involved in as a UN
official it all started with one fellow
choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as
against the national army of the country,
sometimes deliberately depleting the
army before the violence starts.
I first got reports of Niger Delta militant
Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters
and hardware from diplomatic
intelligence sources about 2 years ago.
Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin
Republic but released upon the
intervention of our government. What I
can see is very clear, JONATHAN is
leading an effort to create an alternate
military force in the Niger Delta to force
the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS
when the time comes. How else can one
explain Tompolo a man once declared
wanted for killing our soldiers now
effectively taking over the duties of our
navy?
Where is all the money coming from? Do
you think the arms are being bought for
boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill
NIGERIANS.
JONATHAN has never been able to rise to
fill the position of the NIGERIAN
Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord
and at the rate he is going he is going to
push us into the path of Liberian and
Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy
cheering him on.
I have taken it upon myself to write a
letter of complaint and warning to the
United Nations Secretary General to pay
attention to what JONATHAN and his
cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly
pushing the country closer to a violent
ethnic crisis.
This crisis would consume the entire
African continent if not checked.
This morning I received this in my in box,
and I couldn't help but shudder that we
are dealing with really devious human
beings who have mistakenly found
themselves in power. Their attitude and
body language says it all:
"I'm really amused that we are all
screaming murder years after the deed
was done? It's well over 3 years that I
have been screaming the overall plans
and strategies of the south-south vs the
behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual
emancipation! For the sake of many who
have not read or few who have taken
these posts as scare mongering by
Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise
them here. To free their region of the
shackles of endless exploitation and
domination by the rest of Nigeria, the
south-south decided as follow:
1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities
to engage in sustained warfare: thus the
encouragement of BH and decimation of
the army's hardware and personnel.
2). Ensure Nigeria is economically
destitute and unable to spend on warfare:
thus the unprecedented looting of the
treasury, resulting in our current
vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not
'coordinating' for nothing.
3). Is the military takeover of our coastal
waters by the south-south, which is what
the coastal waterways protection contract
with Government Tompolo was designed
to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less
than 0.5% of our military, (including naval
and air force) personnel can swim in an 8
foot deep pool, not to mention a river or
coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage
these toughened militia in their coastal
waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in
plain view?
4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil
producing companies by the south
southerners nouveau-riche to hand over
the onshore production bases to them by
forced sale or outright disruption of their
operations. As we chat here, 70% of the
onshore operations have been sold off by
the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.
As well as the training of ex militants as
pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting
my claims of warning about these can
browse through my timeline.
IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY,
WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East
are tagging along with the south-south,
for obvious reasons and I don't blame
them!
The choice of Buhari is due to these
calculations by our rulers in the South-
West and the core North. Unless I'm
paranoid, we have a scary situation
ahead. I moved my family out as far back
as 2011, based on this concerns.
GEJ will very likely lose the elections in
2015, but the south-south will keep their
oil. Can we afford a war with a region
sitting on oil? Do we have a military
capable of delivering our goal? Would it
not be cheaper to renegotiate our
federation?
Or, would it be another Rehoboamic
declaration of "To your tents o Israel"?
GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by
the plots he's a key player in?
Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm I dey smell something,dis february 14 erec-tionm.....
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2015
ceejay80s:
So...what gej is saying is that even the last election between him and buhari was rigged and this 2015 election would be rigged too
na the tori be dat now
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by farino: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Songsmith1 post=29894897]No wonder, GMB was always in court to challenge PDP's victory![/quote

that is true but our corrupt judiciary always give judgments in favour of PDP. even when the defendant confessed to the crime of rigging. this party PDP has caused more harm to Nigeria more than HIV, Ebola, boko haram, civil war combined together. God should to our rescue.

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by abbey621(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2015
anonimi:

The provision of TAP water to all households and business premises in the 36 states is the constitutional responsibility of the governor.

The 36 states and 774 LGAs that are currently 101% controlled by state governors also have responsibility for 83% of all the roads in Nigeria.

The states and LGAs are also responsible for General hospitals and Primary health centres respectively.

Do you know how many youths would be EMPLOYED if the 36 states and 774 LGAs did their work HALF as well as the Jonathan/Sambo federal executive administration has done in the past five years

Have you asked yourself what Amaechi, Fashola and other state governors did with their cumulative budgets in mega trilllions for the past eight years and what the LGAs do with the millions received on our behalf from Abuja via the governors and IGR collected from us?

When shall we begin to better understand the DIFFERENT but complementary roles of various tiers & arms of government to start asking tough questions of other elected public officers apart from the president?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

As an educated man, you ought to really do proper research before spewing such nonsense! Do you know how much power is given to the office of the presidency? When we talk about issues such as unemployment, safety and poverty, it is only a fool that would absolve the federal government of blame and concentrate on state and local governance. Nigeria still operates primarily on a federalist form of government, the federal government controls how budgets are allocated, if jobs are created at the national level and issues like electricity and safety are properly addressed then Nigeria can develop more evenly, instead of leaving most things to the states. This is why there's such a huge difference between a state like Lagos and Osun. I hate when GEJ apologists try to shift blame or derail public opinion from the real issues facing the country. What can we look forward to if GEJ wins reelection? Does he look like a man able to tackle Boko Haram? Can he reduced unemployment rate from almost 20% to the minimum acceptable rate of 10%? In any other resourceful country, the president would have been impeached by now but instead we must entertain useless PDP goons trying to shove another 4 years of mediocrity down our throat, trying to convince us that the 5 years he used in office were just testing and he needs 4 more years to accomplish great things. What a joke!

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by seguntijan(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2015
when GMB said his votes were reduced by 40 percent people were calling him names, I just wish INEC can be trustworthy this time because they are the number one enemy of this country. GEJ you can't do anything new again just go and relax and learn how it's been done. GMB for single term, BRF 2019

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2015
so he has agreed he was rigged into power ...complicating himself ..chai..I think mama peace has been feeding this man with too much okro,ewedu and ogbona..na why he dey blab rubbish ...smh..we never see president ooo

1 Like

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by MOOJIMOH(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2015
And they re complaining of post election violence. What do expect when ppls vote is not count?
When Pdp select insead of elect, what do expect?
That is why I'm still thinking weather dis their violence free agreement will work.
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by BotherMleeper(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
All elections conducted in the last 16 years were by the PDP.

Self immolation, baby.
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by Keegan: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2015
Our president is getting tired, the position he occupies is not attractive to him any longer, he is becoming home sick by the day. He really wants to leave so he could go and enjoy his loot peacefully but some very powerful group of people benefiting immensely from his government don't want this. Gej go home, you've tried. Go and rest.

Vote for Change!
Vote for Prosperity!!
Vote for APC!!!
#Sai Buhari
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by ckmayoca: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2015
This guy no sabi talk sha
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by evea: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God. including urs dt was past n abt the current one 14th February 2015
Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by hansad: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Burger01:
Oga Jo' when election was rigged in your favour you didn't talk. Rigged or not, it's time to go!

FeBuhari 2015..

Go for who? Go for Buhari? Buhari is now sitting for WAEC exams to enable him qualify for presidential election.

Buhari is not qualified to contest next elction; he may qualify for 2019 if he passes his WAEC now.

Re: All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan by wizman11(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2015
choi GEJ so u bought votes when u contested with YARADUA may his soul rest in peace u also bought u contested in 2011 y r u countering ursef like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ThingsILongThroatFor Now Trending On Twitter / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.