Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Myus.com Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Myus.com Scam Alert (4269 Views)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Myus.com Shipping Rate Through Its Shipping Partners / Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myus.com Scam Alert by hotobo(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Guys I want to bring to your attention that this guys are pure scam.
My expirience.
I just open an account with them register my card without any authorization to make any payment whatsoever, but was suprised that after two days when money was deposited to my account they just took out $27 (N5,000+).

When I saw this I just blame myself for making such attempt to register with a firm am not even ready to use there services.

Today being 17th Jan again, uba just sent me an alert that N1,000+ has been debited again.

One thing is I don't even no how to stop this.
Re: Myus.com Scam Alert by Sankabson(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Bro, it's no SCAM! They've already noted their Terms and Conditions on the site in which you don't bother to read carefully before proceeding to the registration.

They deducted the money in other to verify that You're the True owner of the account/Card You signed up with. And also to set Your Box address for You.

Some part of the money been deducted would be refunded real soon Sir. Bur Fo'real I know it's feels when such unauthorised transaction occurs on someone's account.

You should Just keep Using the services You've been billed for Sire,And keep calm Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Myus.com Scam Alert by bedfordng(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
i believe they should have the option to deactivate your subscription.so login to your account and deactivate payment subscription
Re: Myus.com Scam Alert by ps3o(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
You should have gone to UBA to lodge complaints. Many times the bank might have not released the funds to them.
Re: Myus.com Scam Alert by arbitrage: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
myUS.com is not a free registration site. They have once off payment option when you register (which is what I chose) and regular monthly or annual payment options. Registering with your card details means authorization and no other form of authorization is expected. Always read details of terms and condition before registering. myAmericanShipper.com and some others are free registration service, which you could have used if you can stand the charges. I hope you have confirmed your category of service, whether it is once off or you chose monthly. Otherwise expect monthly charges to your card or contact support to close your account.
Re: Myus.com Scam Alert by hotobo(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2015
Sankabson:
Bro, it's no SCAM! They've already noted their Terms and Conditions on the site in which you don't bother to read carefully before proceeding to the registration.

They deducted the money in other to verify that You're the True owner of the account/Card You signed up with. And also to set Your Box address for You.

Some part of the money been deducted would be refunded real soon Sir. Bur Fo'real I know it's feels when such unauthorised transaction occurs on someone's account.

You should Just keep Using the services You've been billed for Sire,And keep calm Sir.

Thank you all for yourinput I will work on your submissions

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Zenon Oil 10 Million Naira Investment / How Much Is The Current Price Of Groundnut In Your Place / First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.