Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? (2938 Views)

On Cloud Or SAS Model The Fastest And Cheapest To Go Online / Myus.com Shipping Rate Through Its Shipping Partners / Myus.com Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Fellow nairalanders please i need your candid opinions on this. I have some packages weighing about 100kg (containing BB phones and mini laptops) i bought from USA. But my problem is how to get it down here at the lowest shipping costs. I've used some of these third party shippers on nairaland but the frustrations they put me through and incompetence displayed by them is in the area of customer care is very annoing. Their reliability is also nothing to write home about. So now i'm now kind of considering using either www.myus.com, www.shipito.com or www.bundlebox.com, but i need a kind of advice from people who have used them before to tell me which one among the three is the cheapest.

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? by 8inch: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Try Sgk global. www.sgkglobal.com

i have not used the other two options u listed but have an active Myus.com membership.

Myus.com has excellent customer service. They offer DHL and fedex options. With the last horror show i had with Fedex, i vowed never to use them again. DHL option, max four days your goods are in nigeria and ready to go. They don't use Nahco so no strikes unlike Fedex that can be affected by Nahco strikes which was quite frequent towards the end of last year. The Other side of DHL is that you have to deal with customs officials yourself. Seeing that it is mobile phone and laptops..just be ready. Myus.com is the best in shipping small things that wont attract customs like clothes, shoes, car parts etc.

Sgkglobal on the other hand, handles the clearing for you. They also use Nahco but things have been fairly stable this year. I have friends and colleagues that have bought laptops with no custom hassles. Only thing is that their customer service is poor. When weighted against their fares, its the lesser of the two evils. But be ready to follow them bumper to bumper with calls to their US office until its shipped. Another thing is to make sure all your items are consolidated before shipping to them. They do not consolidate. If you ship 5 items, they will come in five different boxes...and its takes a longer time to collect if u chose to go pick up the item at their office. They ship only om fridays i think so u can plan ahead.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
8inch:

i have not used the other two options u listed but have an active Myus.com membership.

Myus.com has excellent customer service. They offer DHL and fedex options. With the last horror show i had with Fedex, i vowed never to use them again. DHL option, max four days your goods are in nigeria and ready to go. They don't use Nahco so no strikes unlike Fedex that can be affected by Nahco strikes which was quite frequent towards the end of last year. The Other side of DHL is that you have to deal with customs officials yourself. Seeing that it is mobile phone and laptops..just be ready. Myus.com is the best in shipping small things that wont attract customs like clothes, shoes, car parts etc.

Sgkglobal on the other hand, handles the clearing for you. They also use Nahco but things have been fairly stable this year. I have friends and colleagues that have bought laptops with no custom hassles. Only thing is that their customer service is poor. When weighted against their fares, its the lesser of the two evils. But be ready to follow them bumper to bumper with calls to their US office until its shipped. Another thing is to make sure all your items are consolidated before shipping to them. They do not consolidate. If you ship 5 items, they will come in five different boxes...and its takes a longer time to collect if u chose to go pick up the item at their office. They ship only om fridays i think so u can plan ahead.

All the best

Thanks for that timely information. May God bless you!
From what you said sir/ma'am, how do I then consolidate the items, owning to the fact that I don't know anybody there?
Secondly, what is their shipping rate cos my major aim is to cut down cost in order to make profit?
Finally, do they ship outside Lagos cos I'm in Onitsha Main Market?

Once again, thank you!
Re: Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? by dejoning(m): 2:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Have you tried Africdeals Global services.

The do a good job too.

Royal155:

Thanks for that timely information. May God bless you!
From what you said sir/ma'am, how do I then consolidate the items, owning to the fact that I don't know anybody there?
Secondly, what is their shipping rate cos my major aim is to cut down cost in order to make profit?
Finally, do they ship outside Lagos cos I'm in Onitsha Main Market?

Once again, thank you!
Re: Enquiry: Myus, Shipito And Bundle Box; Which One Is The Cheapest To Ship With? by legalwealth(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
8inch:

All the best

Sgkglobal ships every Saturday but thank God you mentioned that their customer service is very bad which you are very correct with.
Never try telling them to consolidate your items else you will be very frustrated at the end of the day.

I'm still expecting when they will tell me that my package containing over 30 perfumes and body sprays worth over N30,000 delivered to them since May 18th is now available in their Lagos office for collection. I will give them till January 2016 before I start full campain against them.

I've mailed and called them severally to the extent that I got fed up although I've stopped using them when they charged me 170 USD for just shipping a samsung tab 10.1 and four Q10 blackberry phones.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Professional Graphic Designer? Come In Here! / Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? / Menssex Clinic Opens In Lagos, Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.