Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus (3419 Views)

2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG / I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Biggynt(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2015
The previous Disney star is presently talking sex on social networking; with her first point tossed at all ladies - even those more seasoned than she is!

The 'Adore You' artist's most recent Instagram post relegated an unusual wellbeing tip for ladies around the globe as an immaculate solution for a content way of life.

The 22-year-old imparted a snap of a young lady to her hand plunged profound into her shorts. She subtitled: 'A jerk off a day keeps the haters away.'

Click Here To Read More >> http://www.naijatalkative.com/2015/01/lady-you-must-jerk-once-day-miley-cyrus.html
Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
HEHEHEHEHE I like that.

'A jerk off a day keeps the haters away'
Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
TRUE TALK MILEY cool

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO GO OFF grin
Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Gmajor(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
i think she ment in a figurative sense not literally
Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by baybeeboi: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nonsense!!!
did someone hear me say NONSENSE?
Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Middlefinger1: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
dhammyg:
TRUE TALK MILEY cool

Would be an honor to watch you go off, how about that? grin
Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
dhammyg:
TRUE TALK MILEY cool

Well done ma. Keep "going off" like a fire alarm. And then start praying like a possessed person in church/mosque.

1 Like

Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Well done ma. Keep "going off" like a fire alarm. And then start praying like a possessed person in church/mosque.

gringrin
Re: Reason For Ladies To Mastubate Once Daily - Miley Cyrus by Biggynt(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2015
Don't think so
Gmajor:
i think she ment in a figurative sense not literally

(1) (Reply)

Sam Smith Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Pictures / Hot!!!watch Nicki Minaj Twerking For Meek Mill / IK Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Mark Son's Birthday With Cute Family Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.