Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking (852 Views)

Nollywood Actress, I Use To Mastubate, Date Married Men, Smoke, And Drink / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking by Cornerstone99: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Patoranking, says he hates having sex with random girls. He revealed he would rather resort to self-service than sleep around.

On his Twitter handle @patorankingfire, he wrote, “I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

He also disclosed that he was single, stating that he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his mind at the moment.

“If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me?
“I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family.
“Marriage is not in the question for me.”

follow me on Palmchat for more interesting gist: ID: 100210876
Re: I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking by divinehand2003(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Why u dey fear sex with real kpecus? Abi na HIV, Ebola or etc
Re: I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2016
You see, if he likes, he can use power oil mixed with kings. It absolutely does not concern either heaven or hell.
Re: I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking by Flexherbal(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2016
He wrote that?
Re: I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking by Zedoo(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
#TeamVaseline have officially announced the first successful inflitration of the Nigerian music industry....
More news to follow soon...
Stay glued.....to the lube
Re: I Prefer To Mastubate Than Have Sex --patoranking by soberdrunk(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
The biggest irony is that men who admit to "wanking" are just occasional 'wankers', the real 'wankers' always deny wanking like its an abomination........ grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#buckwyldnbreathless See Red Carpet Photos From 2baba And M.i’s Show / Dj Cuppy Exposes A Man Who Claims She's Performing At A Wedding / “I Am Just Only 23years Old And I Make $100k Every Single Week” – Singer Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.