Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Rapped By The Girls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapped By The Girls (1675 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Rapped A Old Wife,and Stabbed D Husband In Spinal Cord In Benin / How Chief 70, Rapped Girl 13 At Otor-owhe / I Have Spread Aids To 4,640 Men After Robbers Rapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapped By The Girls by TundeAkano(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2008
I was rapped by 4 young ladies and in the process got themselves impregnated. Now they want me to accept responsibilities. What should I do?
Re: Rapped By The Girls by iceland(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
TundeAkano:

I was rapped by 4 young ladies and in the process got themselves impregnated. Now they want me to accept responsibilities. What should I do?
You agreed you were raped meaning . . . you had sex with them! . . .they are carrying your babies then . . . . Congratulations man! grin grin grin
Re: Rapped By The Girls by Encomium(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2008
Bros, story story story once upon a time time time. This is indeed tales by moonlight.
Re: Rapped By The Girls by MissyB1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2008
Encomium:

Bros, story story story once upon a time time time. This is indeed tales by moonlight.
grin grin
Re: Rapped By The Girls by dollyn(f): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2008
u were raped by 4girls?u wish.so wt do u tink urself.isnt dt stupid and u gt al of dem pregnant right?i reserve my comment.wl get back 2 u l8a.im vexed rite nw.
Re: Rapped By The Girls by MrCrackles(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2008
Itz a bloody lie
You are just like the NTA Meteorologists, who will tell you it is going to rain tmor and then it turns out to be 40degrees centigrade
Bloody nollywood spinner!
Re: Rapped By The Girls by eminemkayc: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2008
A mad maniac indeed!
Re: Rapped By The Girls by omo2: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2008
my friend, ur case sounds like a classic case of menege a'trois gone wrong. (rape ko, rappper ni). hope u enjoyed it. look on d bright side you'll have twins from two different women lol, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rapped By The Girls by Renz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2008
They rapped u, u give them bely, so ur baby is on the way. Your are now a Future Father (FF)

grin grin grin

If you are still confused, pls consult the POPE. grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Rapped By The Girls by Renz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ Missy B

Truely Words can not bring u down, thats all i can say.

Just saw u tru my rear mirror. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Rapped By The Girls by omega25red(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2008
lol this story is so fullish grin I bet you bust one nut and got 4 of them pregnant too right or you bust on a plate and they all took turns with a turkey baster grin grin grin

I know it seems like the site has slowed down but come up with better posts
Re: Rapped By The Girls by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2008
*what is RAPPED?*. sad
@all those who have replied,
the OP said he was rapped, not raped.
why did you reply as if he told you he was raped? undecided
Re: Rapped By The Girls by CLASSMAN: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2008
sound boring
Re: Rapped By The Girls by dollyn(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2008
@fellis.abi o he was rapped not raped
Re: Rapped By The Girls by 33117(f): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2013
TundeAkano: I was rapped by 4 young ladies and in the process got themselves impregnated. Now they want me to accept responsibilities. What should I do?
U̶̲̥̅̊ expect us τ̲̅ȍ believe dat?kk let's pretend like I'm an idiot why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ report em τ̲̅ȍ the police after all rape I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̅ rape

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Spanish Doctor Kidnapped In South West Nigeria(no Contact Yet) / 7-up Bottling Company HR Manager Dies While Having pre-intimacy With Female Staff / 28 Year Old Vegetable Seller Gang Raped In Lagos [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.