Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE (961 Views)

Amazing Wedding Cake Promo In Abuja!!! / Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Food For 300 Guests + Wedding Cake For 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE by taryour(f): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Yesss o, Boash Cakes and Events is at it again,and this time around its a BIG ONE you can't afford to miss.
For our 2015 brides, Boash Cakes and events in conjunction with L'poise Beauty Palace got your back.
Here is the deal. Book for your traditional and wedding cakes with Boash Cakes and Events and get a FREE make up done for the bride for BOTH traditional and wedding events. Hmmmm that's not all, you still get your cut out cakes for 250 guests absolutely FREE.

So what are you waiting for Hurry now and make your bookings.
Promo runs from now till MAY.

Boash Cakes and Events.
Meeting your demands at all times and exceeding your expectations exceptionally.
Contacts - 08061385853, 08038506581.
BB Pin - 29767A76

Re: Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE by taryour(f): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Offer still opened.
Re: Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE by myselfonly: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
where are you based at?
Re: Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE by taryour(f): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
myselfonly:
where are you based at?

Hello. We are based in both lagos and Ogun state. Thanks
Re: Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE by myselfonly: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oops, my bad.
I'm in Kano.
Thanks
Re: Book Your Wedding Cake And Get Your Make Up Done FREE by taryour(f): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2015
myselfonly:
Oops, my bad.
I'm in Kano.
Thanks

Sure sis, no problem at all. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Chop Cow Head In Nigeria / 20 Tips To Get Rid Of Your Fatty Stomach / How To Make Jollof Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.