Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) (4796 Views)

VIDEO: Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar Twerk Her Booty Like A Stripper / Can You Say Amen To This Valentine Prayer? / The First Thing You Say To Your Girl Goin Out With Friends Like This! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by jingh(f): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is a picture of stripper praying before their work start

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

1 Share

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by ernecy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Familiar spirits coming together, to pray against bad market

4 Likes

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Redoil: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
you this boy you don come again?
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Dbestmax(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dey say.. Put ur best in all dat u do...will u blame dem?
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Aikon: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Now I'm wondering what there prayer point will be; Oh! Lord Bring customers to us today, prayeeeeer

Or Oh! Lord give us this day our daily bread and any house wife trying to disturb customers from coming today we cast and bind them.

1 Like

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by jingh(f): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Redoil:
you this boy you don come again?
what is this one saying
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by stano2(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Praying against bad market but am not to judge sha but prayin while u continue doin evil does it make sense
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2015
stano2:
Praying against bad market but am not to judge sha but prayin while u continue doin evil does it make sense

We ALL do evil on a daily basis, even the most holy of us! Yet we should still pray.

Of all the evils we do removing our cloths is one of the least! Prayer is for all of us and we are all sinners.

LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE!

(I like to think that the worst spot in hell is for the hypocrites)

3 Likes

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by hardbody: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
jingh:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

I am impressed. They are putting God first.

Most times, i do not even remember to pray.

Nobody holy pass. God is seeing their heart. After all, the doctor prays for business (make people dey sick), the casket maker prays for good business (make person die) and when he sells 3 or 4 in a day, he exclaims, God has blessed me today, market was good, meanwhile 3 or 4 families are bereaved and crying. We could go on and on....

To each, his/her own. Let God be the ultimate judge.

3 Likes

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by manmustwac(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

We ALL do evil on a daily basis, even the most holy of us! Yet we should still pray.

Of all the evils we do removing our cloths is one of the least! Prayer is for all of us and we are all sinners.

don't forget thieves to pray to god before doing thier operations, police to pray to god before they set up their roadblocks, everybody whether na criminal or holy pray to god for naija
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

1 million likes!! smiley
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
manmustwac:
don't forget thieves to pray to god before doing thier operations, police to pray to god before they set up their roadblocks, everybody whether na criminal or holy pray to god for naija

Well I was commenting on those girls in particular. I suspect those others you mention are doing something a little worse than merely exotic dancing!

I like the name 'Manmustwac', when I first came to Naija MANY years ago it was to Port Harcourt (Pitawaka). There was a corner off Olu Obasanjo road with a few fast food joints and it was unofficially called Manmustwac! Are you a Rivers man perhaps?
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by jingh(f): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Maclatunji, Seun, Ishilove
FP pls
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
I think I would like to see more photos wink tongue
jingh:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by jingh(f): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
GenBuhari:
I think I would like to see more photos wink tongue
go Ikeja to see more
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by manmustwac(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well I was commenting on those girls in particular. I suspect those others you mention are doing something a little worse than merely exotic dancing!

I like the name 'Manmustwac', when I first came to Naija MANY years ago it was to Port Harcourt (Pitawaka). There was a corner off Olu Obasanjo road with a few fast food joints and it was unofficially called Manmustwac! Are you a Rivers man perhaps?
am from delta. And the one thing all us nairalanders have in comon is man must wack wink
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by bewla(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2015
more demon in coming
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2015
They are also God's children.

2 Likes

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by ffo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

[b]We ALL do evil on a daily basis, even the most holy of us![/b]Yet we should still pray.

How can a child of God be doing evil? bros, doing evil is not of God
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
ffo:

How can a child of God be doing evil? bros, doing evil is not of God

ALL men sin! Sin is evil. If we did not sin the Christ would not have had to die for OUR sins on the cross!

(How does a Christian NOT know that ALL men sin?)
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by ojun50(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
u jst hv to pray to make more sales nd more profit. very biz owner or self employes pray for good sales. so name normal tin.
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2015
They might even be virgins.

1 Like

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Osyxcel(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:
They might even be virgins.

Secondary Virgins abi whc one undecided undecided
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Osyxcel:

Secondary Virgins abi whc one undecided undecided
Both.

1 Like

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Osyxcel(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:

Both.

I doubt.... lipsrsealed

Good Morning!
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Osyxcel:

I doubt.... lipsrsealed

Good Morning!
You never can tell, things are not always the way we see them.

1 Like

Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by ffo(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

ALL men sin! Sin is evil. If we did not sin the Christ would not have had to die for OUR sins on the cross!

(How does a Christian NOT know that ALL men sin?)
A christian used to sin when he was not a christian, When he become born again, he DOESNT sin again.
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by akinsadeez(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2015
They should have invited a man of God into their prayer session to really bless and 'solidify' their prayers. Spiritual impartation grin
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by akinsadeez(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2015
ffo:

A christian used to sin when he was not a christian, When he become born again, he DOESNT sin again.

Ehen! So if a born again christian tells lies, what has he done if not sin? undecided
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2015
ffo:

I do not know what Christian group you are from (don't know ANY that believe that rubbish) but strongly suggest you have a word with your Pastor.

You might start with Ecclesiastes 7:20
"Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and NEVER SINS"

Or are you telling us that you are the perfect Saint

I know of no man who does not sin. The Christian should try no to and should be remorseful afterward but we are not perfect and only human.

If you disagree I would dearly love to know which sect you belong to if you would be good enough to share that information with us.
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by ffo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I do not know what Christian group you are from (don't know ANY that believe that rubbish) but strongly suggest you have a word with your Pastor.

You might start with Ecclesiastes 7:20
"Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and NEVER SINS"

Or are you telling us that you are the perfect Saint

I know of no man who does not sin. The Christian should try no to and should be remorseful afterward but we are not perfect and only human.

If you disagree I would dearly love to know which sect you belong to if you would be good enough to share that information with us.

I believe the Bible and the Word of God, the Bible is my doctrine.

1 Jn 3:8-10

the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 9No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

It was Jesus' only purpose in coming to the world, to save His people from their sins (not in them). Matt. 1: 21. If God told you to "go in peace and sin no more," what did He mean by giving you this command Would He play with His creatures You may say, "Well, the Bible says 'we are all born in sin.'" So it does, but you will find in John 3: 7: "Ye must be born again." "He that is born of God doth not commit sin." Of course the natural man will commit sin, without grace, but when he is born of water and of the Spirit he doth not commit sin. He has the power to sin if he wants to, but if he sins he loses his grace and in that moment becomes a sinner, just as Adam did. He becomes "of the devil" (a child of the devil). 1 John 3:8.
Re: STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
ffo:

I believe the Bible and the Word of God, the Bible is my doctrine.
1 Jn 3:8-10
the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 9No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.
It was Jesus' only purpose in coming to the world, to save His people from their sins (not in them). Matt. 1: 21. If God told you to "go in peace and sin no more," what did He mean by giving you this command Would He play with His creatures You may say, "Well, the Bible says 'we are all born in sin.'" So it does, but you will find in John 3: 7: "Ye must be born again." "He that is born of God doth not commit sin." Of course the natural man will commit sin, without grace, but when he is born of water and of the Spirit he doth not commit sin. He has the power to sin if he wants to, but if he sins he loses his grace and in that moment becomes a sinner, just as Adam did. He becomes "of the devil" (a child of the devil). 1 John 3:8.

So you a complete saint who never sins! lol

And you don't belong to any Christian Church nor understand the message of the Bible as I suspected.

Beware the sin of pride of holy one! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Puts Makeup On Newborn Baby, Shares Photo On Facebook / Transparent Egg Trays Supplier In Nigeria / 12 Rights Of A Muslim wife Upon her husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.