Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper (7003 Views)

Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by sunnykiss(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
@chiogo

well i must inform you that you are not a good hip hop listener ok upgrade your senses , don't think because you are based in USA that u know hip hop better than any man , ok, and i am not hating on any brother in teh hip hop scene

T.I is no where near wack. You can say you don't like him because he came off conceited with the whole "I'm a king"
but he's not far from the truth. Look at the southern rappers and tell me if he isn't the king(of the south, I mean)

how can some one come out come out andsay his is the king of the south , he is so stupid sef TI don't have a type of uniqueness of rap, his new song with rhihanna sounds liek he raps like Cassidy,

is that what u call a king of the south, he  aint sef, call people like chammillionaire  and bun b or dave benner or ludacris, i will even tale little wayne to be the king of the south,

Camron is also not wack, he was the best in his crew before he went MIA.

well camron is aiigt but it does not mean he goes platinum and gold that he is a better lyriccist, even Nas the greatest sef says it that camron is Good but he kept cursing people mum and wife,  and family, that nonsense ok

Chingy is not the greatest rapper ever but he's iight.
Chingy is no where called a rapper ok, let him go and be a model, ok

Chiogo imagienyou saying Young buck is wack, infact you don't even know Rap ok you are just a fan, ok young buck is the illest dude ok Gunit ok, he is from the south but spitting fire, damm buck is a tight dude, thank God let him leave Gunit, ok

@shotster50

Music as an Art form is meant to be scrutinised and criticised, a smart musician learns from his critics. You are wrong to equate critique and hating, they are not the same thing.

Thankxx a million brother tell dem oooo , you are the highest ok , love that post grin grin
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by A40(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
sunnykiss:

@chiogo

well i must inform you that you are not a good hip hop listener ok upgrade your senss , don't think because you are based in USA that u know hip hop better than any man , ok

T.I is no where near wack. You can say you don't like him because he came off conceited with the whole "I'm a king"
but he's not far from the truth. Look at the southern rappers and tell me if he isn't the king(of the south, I mean)

how can some one come out come out andsay his is the king of the south , he is so stupid sef TI don't have a type of uniqueness of rap, his new song with rhihanna sounds liek he raps like Cassidy,

is that what u call a king of the south, he aint sef, call people like chammillionaire and bun b or dave benner or ludacris, i will even tale little wayne to be the king of the south,

well camron is aiigt but it does not mean he goes platinum and gold that he is a better lyriccist, even Nas the greatest sef says it that camron is Good but he kept cursing people mum and wife, and family, that nonsense ok

Chiogo imagienyou saying Young buck is wack, infact you don't even know Rap ok you are just a fan, ok young buck is the illest dude ok Gunit ok, he is from the south but spitting fire, damm buck is a tight dude, thank God let him leave Gunit, ok
Bun B is my King of the South
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Moonstone(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
sunnykiss:

@chiogo

well i must inform you that you are not a good hip hop listener ok upgrade your senses , don't think because you are based in USA that u know hip hop better than any man , ok, and i am not hating on any brother in the hip hop scene

is that what u call a king of the south, he  aint sef, call people like chammillionaire  and bun b or dave benner or ludacris, i will even tale little wayne to be the king of the south,

Thankxx a million brother tell them oooo , you are the highest ok , love that post grin grin
T. I. is wack ke?
For where? Is it now Lil' Wayne or Luda that is surpassing T.I.? What does T.I. not have? Is it the swagger? Is it the hits? What is it? Ah ahn! Abeg - retract that one now now. You're sipping on concentrated hatorade to call T.I. wack. For the fun of it, please tell me who your best rappers are. I'm almost sure J-kwon will make that your list. T.I. has a style that is unique to southerners. Same with Luda, Chamillionaire and Lil' wayne but T.I. is just outstanding. He's more accomplished in my books than Chamillionaire when it comes to the rap world. Chamillionaire and Bun B might be cool but it is pure ignorance to call T.I. wack. Go listen to Paper Trail properly.

I won't even address the Lloyd Banks one. It's not his fault that he rolls with the like of 50 kobo. I like his voice for rapping sha.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by tboy1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
1. SouljaBoy
2. Tony Yayo
3. Mike Jones
4. P Diddy or Puff Daddy or Diddy or Sean John or whatever his name is now
5. Any rapper with "li l" in front of his/her name - Except "li l wayne"
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Bamsyle(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2008
Just a quick reply:

TI is NOT wack
Camron is NOT wack
Nelly IS wack
I don't even listen to most of the others

(Poetic) Lyrics ain't the only parameter for judging a rapper's skill. There are such elements as flow, wordplay, voice, etc. All rappers got their style.

And, billions of thundering cyclones - whoever mentioned Nas and Busta Rhymes? shocked shocked shocked

You've got to be kidding me. . .
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by mukina2: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
Sorry poster grin i had to add them .

Soulaja boy this boy dey vex me angry crank my head nonsense grin

Mims rims angry

little wayne

P Diddy grin

Shawty Lo

Bubba Sparxxx happy now Bam tongue

little Jon shout grin

Mike Jones

Jarule
. . jamoon jafool tongue yeah i can't  stand the dude

Limp Bizkit

Llyod Banks sad
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Bamsyle(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
Muki, you're right on all except Bubba Sparxx o. The dude may not be all that but he's not wack either. You want to tell me Ugly and Deliverance are not ok tracks? angry
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by mukina2: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
ok sorry nor vex grin grin grin grin

ok @ topic
Bubba Sparxx is off my list cheesy

you're ugly ugly ugly ugly uglllllllllllllly

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by obinna5000(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
Mike Jones
Soulja Boy
Diddy (P. Diddy) (Puff Daddy)
Trina
Master P
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
mukina2:

Bubba Sparxx is off my list cheesy

you're ugly ugly ugly ugly uglllllllllllllly

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Bubba Sparks is not wack. . . .
U are racist angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by mukina2: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Bubba Sparks is not wack. . . .
U are racist angry angry angry angry angry
calm down . .Bubba is good grin tongue

wetin una free me na grin

@ Obbina
Trina yells more than rap grin how did i forget her on my list
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by chiogo(f): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
sunnykiss:

@chiogo

well i must inform you that you are not a good hip hop listener ok upgrade your senses , don't think because you are based in USA that u know hip hop better than any man , ok, and i am not hating on any brother in the hip hop scene

is that what u call a king of the south, he aint sef, call people like chammillionaire and bun b or dave benner or ludacris, i will even tale little wayne to be the king of the south,

well camron is aiigt but it does not mean he goes platinum and gold that he is a better lyriccist, even Nas the greatest sef says it that camron is Good but he kept cursing people mum and wife, and family, that nonsense ok

@shotster50

Music as an Art form is meant to be scrutinised and criticised, a smart musician learns from his critics. You are wrong to equate critique and hating, they are not the same thing.

Thankxx a million brother tell them oooo , you are the highest ok , love that post grin grin
Bluh bluh bluh!! whoever said anything about location here? You are what yoruba people call an 'oya'.
This is why i always say this whole thing is a matter of personal opinions. Young Buck is wack I said it.
Matter of fact, the whole G-unit crew is wackity wack except their Lord 50 cent(who is also wack but successful, hey can't hate on that!), ofcourse. Bite me!!!!

ay ay go listen to other T.I's albums before Paper trail(even though paper trail was iight), somebody messes up in one song and all of a sudden he's wack?
sheesh! I'm even done with you. what a joke!
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by sunnykiss(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2008
hey grin chiogo

Well if yous at TI is ok well i will say he is average but he get no style of rap he keep stuttering , so much words, repeating words ok
well he is only KING of his town where he is born not the whole South ok,
and for young buck, that shows you dont know ill rhymes you can be judge as a lover of cheap rhymes ok, well upgrade ur hip hop skills,

you don hear canibus, krs-one. b4 if you hear dem rap your head go burst, ok
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2008
The king is

Wack Daddy (P diddy) Makes me want to puke
Nelly
Master P
Trina
Soulja Boy

But Diddy, even the name irritates me
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Czarskit(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2008
Tot dis thread was meant 4 'wack' american rappers,
I'm yet to undastand why T.I's name is here, undecided

He's d King of d South no doubt & u can take that 2 d bank!
Besyds if d South were d East, he'd b d 'King Of Rap',
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by bawomolo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2008
1.99.9999999% of female rappers. don't give me that jean grae crap.

2. shawty lo

3. soulja boy

4. Guerilla black

5. Boosie/Webbie - these two combined would dumb down ur IQ tongue
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by A40(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
bawomolo:

1.99.9999999% of female rappers. don't give me that jean grae crap.

2. shawty lo

3. soulja boy

4. Guerilla black

5. Boosie/Webbie - these two combined would dumb down ur IQ tongue

dayokanu:

The king is

Wack Daddy (P diddy) Makes me want to puke
Nelly
Master P
Trina
Soulja Boy

But Diddy, even the name irritates me
Soulja Boy is not a rapper grin grin he should have his own genre jeez has anyone listened to Bird Walk? the future of hip hop is bleak with tunes like that

Haa Lil Bootsie and Webbie those guys make Eeedris sound like Tupac but the whackest is still Plies
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by shotster50(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2009
Add about 80% percent of the Southern rappers to the mix too.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Phillfree(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2009
Lil wayne
souljah boy
banks
50 and
birdman
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Phillfree(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2009
Chioqo, did i heard u said Buck? U r wrong, it seems u don't knw rap, if u do then mayb u were jst jokin. The whole south's jst Buck n Jezzy.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by phantom(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
@sunny, TI??Are you high?Do u f, king know wat ure talkin bout?Dont get me started.You obviously dont know rap.Suprised u didnt put pac and big on your list.Kai!Hip hop blasphemy!1lil wayne2.plies3.Mims4.young jeezy5.Souljaboy, These guys all piss me off.Shity south indeed!Whos young buck again? Currently listenin to black robs'life story', Look for the cd, It should jolt ur memory of hiphop, Obviously uve forgotten, i.e if u ever knew wat it was, Peace!
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by slimghost(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2009
Some dumbass here needs 2 be whacked 4 callin T.I wack. angry angry angry Go listen to that Rubberband man album, Urban legend and T.I vs TIP. rubbish. here is my list

1. Curtis
2. Officer Ross
3, Nelly
4. Souljah toy (or watevr)
5.Birdman
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by chiogo(f): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2009
Phillfree:

Chioqo, did i heard u said Buck? U r wrong, it seems u don't knw rap, if u do then mayb u were jst jokin. The whole south's jst Buck n Jezzy.
pheww!!
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by debetmx(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2009
Lil' Wayne

Lil' Wayne

Lil' Wayne

Rick Ross

Soulja Boy
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Phillfree(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
Phantom, u don't knw rap
ur shit's crap
gotta listen to Buck n Jezzy's tracks
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by phantom(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2009
@phil ;Dyeah,just wat i need,another shitty southerner to make my day, Trust me,u aint worth my while,
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Phillfree(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2009
@phantom, i keep it too real, u need to stop fakin
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by phantom(m): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2009
@phil, He yawns! undecided
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by nycbaby: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2009
plies
camron
soulja boy
jim jones
soulja boy-yes i listed him twice lol

record sales dont make u the dopest-krs one said it best lol
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by mystikal(m): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2009
the dumbest rapper has 2 be PLIES.

stop mentioning Diddy, he's just an entertainer.

Bliv me T.I. is overrated too rapwise, but he's aight, i like him personally!
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Phillfree(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2009
@phantom, stay in ya lane
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Mobinga: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2011
Plies
waka flocka
the great soulja boy
tony yayo
wiz khalifa

Asa 2020 Mixtape (for You To Download) / New Music | Super D – Money / Modenine Ft Proverb - Promode - Download Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53