Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper (7008 Views)

Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by sunnykiss(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2008
Hey My real Hip Hop lover of rap tell me your best five wack Rappers now

as for me i start with

1- T.I -- d guy is wack he came out and start calling him self King, how could dat be,

2 -Chingy-dat guy has no swagger or lyrics

3-Camron--dat guy sef keep repeating words and cursing people mother and wife

4- Llyod Banks-He so cool to be in G unit, wel he stuttters, wack lyrics

5-Souljah Boy-That young guy is so wack , hahaha well they killed Hip hop, grin grin
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by milknhoney(f): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2008
People still use the word Wack anymore?? ??
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by sunnykiss(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2008
Hey milknhoney

Waht do u mean , do u think you r hype on ur words,
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Gabry(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2008
Lil Wayne

Busta Rhymes

50 Cent

Kanye West

William
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Gabry(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2008
YES THEY ARE AIGHT angry
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by EeCee: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2008
Chingy? no wahala. Camron? ba wahala.but T.I,he is good.d guy ain't wack.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by tosinadeda: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2008
Must every rapper be a lyricist?
NO!
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by smurf1(f): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2008
sunnykiss:

Hey My real Hip Hop lover of rap tell me your best five wack Rappers now

as for me i start with

1- T.I -- d guy is wack he came out and start calling him self King, how could that be,

2 -Chingy-that guy has no swagger or lyrics

3-Camron--that guy sef keep repeating words and cursing people mother and wife

4- Llyod Banks-He so cool to be in G unit, wel he stuttters, wack lyrics

5-Souljah Boy-That young guy is so wack , hahaha well they killed Hip hop, grin grin

Nahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What TI, doing on that list, pls it isnt right at all, shocked shocked
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by chiogo(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2008
lolz @poster, you forced it.
T.I is no where near wack. You can say you don't like him cuz he came off conceited with the whole "I'm a king"
but he's not far from the truth. Look at the southern rappers and tell me if he isn't the king(of the south, I mean)

Camron is also not wack, he was the best in his crew before he went MIA.

Chingy is not the greatest rapper ever but he's iight.

You're right about the rest.

my top 5?? I don't even know where to start. Add youngbuck, Shawty lo, and plies to your last two.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by CGutta(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked i for one dont think t.i should be on that list neither should banks,
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by javalove(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2008
LIL WAYNE FOR ME.

DAT GUY WACKITI WACK!!!!!!!!!!

AND OVER RATEF//!!!
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2008
WTF do you meean by including Cam in that list. How do you do you measurement, on what basis. Lemme run his resume for you real quick.
Children Of Corn Mixtape------------Classic
Confession of fire 1999 -------------Gold
SDE--------------------------------------Gold
Come on hone with me--------------Platinium
Purple Haze----------------------------Gold
Killa Season----------------------------Gold as of Oct 9
Killa Season Movie--------------------Platinium

Executive produced 17 Albums
Unlimited numbers of mixtapes and you should know that Public Enemy no1 is the best mixtape of 08
Despite being off the scene for a little period, He had 2million dols off Juelz deal.

I saw Nas pic on your profile so maybe he's your mentor I don't know nor do I give a f**k but keep Cam's name off your mouth .If you don't understand his flows, don't disrespect but rather redo your history.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by KarmaMod(f): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2008
You can sell alot of albums and still be wack you know

Like Lil Wayne.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2008
Sales ain't the point for sure. Our achievements are not judge by the current situation but by what we've done in the past so zoning KFC with the likes of TI,Soulja Boy, comeon sucker is really a michelle's move. Cam's got some issues lately but for real that dosen't justify puting him in such group.This dude put out there a movement that has held Harlem and NY down. He was there in the past, Still here today and as long as the world spins like an engine of a truck from Berlin, he's still the future. Watchout for Crime Pays by Feb. So "dummykiss" oh pardom me, Sunnykiss pls check your rap chronicle before posting this kinda thing.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by shotster50(m): 2:05am On Dec 21, 2008
1. Souljah Boy
2. little Wayne ( His lyrics aren't very well thought out, his beats are ear splittingly terrible usually and doesn't reflect what hip hop truly is and all I see from him is the latest trends and what little kids want to hear on the radio. Peeps here saying they don't like Kanye's autotune, what do you have to say for this guy's horrible voice!)
3. Curtis Jackson ( He is no longer a rapper just a businessman and that has greatly affected his music)
4. Nelly for making us suffer through Brass Knuckle.
5. Mims (Where the hell is that mofo now)
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by martinkem(m): 2:48am On Dec 21, 2008
I just dont know why most people dont understand that music is all about expression, about life, everyone got a right to do music anyhow he feels like if u dont like then turn a deaf ear to it and stop hatin, these musicians u call wack make a living by singing their (so called wack) lyrics, people who matter buy the works. Like the saying one man's meat is another man's poison. Stop hatin on niggas cause u dont like em, they may be havin their low points right now it's bound to happen it's life man, things changes shit happens
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by shotster50(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2008
Martinkem please stop giving excuses for your favourite artistes who happen to be on this list. Music as an Art form is meant to be scrutinised and criticised, a smart musician learns from his critics. You are wrong to equate critique and hating, they are not the same thing.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by MrInfo1(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2008
1: Nas
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by A40(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2008
infobaba:

1: Nas
Are you smoking gbana? grin grin

1.PLIES
2.PLIES
3.PLIES
4.PLIES
5.PLIES

That guy is the epitome of whackness with rappers like that Hip Hop is truly dead
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by MrCrackles(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2008
Wackass lame rappers

~MasterP
~GayUnit Rappers
~Souljah Boy
~Birdman
~Drag-on
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Czarskit(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ poster
Wat do u undastand by d word 'RAP' dat prompted u 2 include T.I on dat list (of urs),
Consult whereva or wateva 4 d meaning of 'rap' & upd8 dat list of urs. undecided
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by KarmaMod(f): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2008
Martinkem please stop giving excuses for your favourite artistes who happen to be on this list. Music as an Art form is meant to be scrutinised and criticised, a smart musician learns from his critics. You are wrong to equate critique and hating,

Thank You. Some people really needb to grow up. Since when are people not allowed to express their opinions on artists.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by eccentric(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2008
shotster50:

1. Souljah Boy
2. little Wayne ( His lyrics aren't very well thought out, his beats are ear splittingly terrible usually and doesn't reflect what hip hop truly is and all I see from him is the latest trends and what little kids want to hear on the radio. Peeps here saying they don't like Kanye's autotune, what do you have to say for this guy's horrible voice!)
3. Curtis Jackson ( He is no longer a rapper just a businessman and that has greatly affected his music)
4. Nelly for making us suffer through Brass Knuckle.
5. Mims (Where the hell is that mofo now)
Good point,Nelly is no rapper,he is just some dude trying to sing.Lil Wayne is grossly overrated.And what's with him trying to sing too. ;DWayne sounds like a frog drowning in the tsunami. grin grin
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by eccentric(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2008
Am sick of these fake cats but dont we just love them for making us laff so hard we want to throw up. cry
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by eccentric(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2008
Whoever mentioned Chingy,Oh boy that one is worst so far.With him I rest my case.He tortured me for years with his wack lines and fake beats.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by shotster50(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2008
Chingy should definitely top that list lol.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by bgees(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2008
l i l wayne.

Souljah boy.

Lloyd banks.

Rick ross.

G-unit.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by shotster50(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2008
LLoyd Banks is alright he just needs to get out of G-Unit.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by Sauron1: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2008
Lil Wayne
Souljah Boy
Master P
Mims
P.Diddy(can't stand the old fart).
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by drwhopl(m): 2:28am On Dec 22, 2008
lil wayne ain't over rated.

kanye is aiiight.

chingy makes me sleepy.

lloyd banks is okay.

pls don't ever say t.i is wack,u might get whacked for saying that.

nas is a rap icon

cameron is good though he's been out of service.

diddy as far as am concerned ain't no rapper,he's just a swagger.

master p needs rap lessons
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by shotster50(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2008
Percy Miller is retired.
Re: Your Top 5 Wack American Rapper by azoo: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2008
i agree with chiogo and mrcrackles and also think lil wayne is insanely overrated

Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards / Top Most Awarded Africa Musicians :list Of Most Awarded Artists In Africa / DOWNLOAD MP3: Megan Thee Stallion - Don’t Stop Ft. Young Thug