Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

When Love Stinks..... A Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Stinks..... A Short Story (5205 Views)

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
I stood transfixed on the spot as I watched Alero make her way into the lecture theatre, swaying her hips to the rhythm of my heart beat. I was momentarily lost as I watched her walk. I watched her silhouette emerge from the early morning darkness, I wasn’t expecting her to come to class that early. The sweat on my palms seemed to defy the cold harmattan breeze that persistently poured into the lecture theatre. I swallowed hard as I watched her make her way gracefully to where I was seating. She wore the usual smile that exposed her set of immaculately white teeth. She walked with the confidence that built up the tension inside of me. To me, Alero was easily God’s best piece of creation. She had the right amounts of flesh in the right places, her fair face seemed to make the sun look dull when it radiated brightness, but the brightness didn’t stop in her looks alone. She was among the leading students in the class.
“Good morning Tom”
The sweet melody in her voice immediately jerked me back from my reverie.
“Hey”
I muttered looking up, evidently tensed, I was sure she could hear my heart now pounding with vicious ferocity.
“Good morning”
“How was your night?”
“It was really cold, but nice sha”
She said as she dusted the chair beside me to sit down
“ok”
I said, immediately going blank. I desperately ransacked my rebellious head to see if I could get any viable topic for conversation.
“ehmmm, did you enjoy last Thursday’s chapel service?”
I said, immediately regretting the question. It was a Wednesday morning for God's sake. Tom! I looked at my crush trying to figure out if there was any change in her countenance. She retained her charming smile and top notch composure, only that she was now sitting, staring deeply into my eyes. My heart was now racing painfully, and this girl didn’t look like she was planning to stop anytime soon. I anxiously looked around the cold, dark lecture theatre, searching for anyone that could save me from the mess I was in. She drew closer. I could now feel droplets of sweat running through the ridge on my back.
Right now I didn’t mind even the Dean of Student Affairs stepping into the lecture theater. I frantically prayed for anybody, somebody to come, but the heavens were quiet, or were simply delighted watching me go through this torture. She placed her smooth, tender hands on my cheek and slowly brought her lips closer. As her warm breath caressed my skin that cold morning, my veins dilated and some blood rushed to my face. Most of the blood went to the auxiliary brain between my legs. As she drew closer, my stomach started rumbling in violent protest. Just as she was about the plant the kiss, I let out an awful explosion of fart. She immediately drew back, unsure of where the noise was coming from.
Then it hit her.
I felt a push, then another tap, then a slight shove.
“Wake up, the lecturer is here!”
I looked up. The blurred image before me slowly became clearer. Then at once, I recognized her. It was Alero, sitting right next to me. God! Why is this girl everywhere? I looked up at the empty podium, no one was there. Of course! She was messing with me!
Right there, I wanted to pour out my feelings to her before I got myself embarrassed again. I wanted to tell her that right from the first day I saw her walk into the lecture theatre with that lemon green pleat skirt and a chiffon top, she had been all I could think of. I seriously wracked my brain to find the right words to express my undying affection for this epitome of beauty. I started feeling a familiar sensation in my stomach. I touched her. Immediately she turned, My heart started its usual race. The romantic words I had meticulously assembled disappeared from my head. Finally, I managed to speak.
“Alero I…….’
Then It happened again. This time, it was not in the safe privacy my dreams, it was in reality. Immediately, the whole lecture theatre went quiet, and everybody looked towards my direction. Immediately, I felt that familiar sensation I feel anytime I get nervous. Then the microphone jerked me back to reality….
“Young man, we are waiting for your answer!”
It was the cantankerous MAT121 lecturer. That didn’t help the situation. I still let it out, loud and clear.

Mr Ryon, 2015. All rights reserved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Efostick(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
SPACE BOOKED!…

op,please continue...ur writing skills is exceptional!
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Sheenor: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Love your choice of words. if you continue this way, you will hit limelight on #NL soon....by the way, nice story line....*thumbs up*
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
I paced about the garden, trying hard not to think about the embarrassing event that happened earlier that day. It didn't work, my mind kept on going there.

"You had to fart in front of the school"

I told my self as my feet gently crushed the underlying dry leaves. The crickets bored my ears with their monotonous chirping, while the bright flood lights in the school tried their best to dispel the darkness. The lights were met with a fierce resistance as the shrubs and trees extended their leafy branches, as if trying to cover me from the glare of the world. The nocturnal zephyr permeated my loose clothing, gently relieving my tensed up body and soothing my soul. I liked the serenity the garden afforded, it gave me a chance to recoil after being humiliated in front of the whole school earlier in the day. I knew I had almost ruined my chance with Alero and I felt terribly sorry for my self. I just wished that the fish that swallowed Jonah would subdue its fear of land and swallow me too, or better still I could just search for where the ocean is and......

"Tom!"

"What in the world are you thinking of? I have called you like a million times!"

I turned, a petite girl in navy blue pencil skirts and white top stared at me uneasily, those green eyes couldnt be anybody else's, they had to be for Matife, the only girl in the whole school that spoke to me. She had a slight scar near her eyes that she was hidden by the fringe she was wearing. Be it fate or stroke of luck, it was the story of that scar that kick started this friendship that had changed me...... only a little.

She was going somewhere on a Monday morning when suddenly, two guys on a bike snatched her bag. She was wearing one of those high heeled shoes that clearly were not designed for eventualities like this so she immediately lost balance and fell, bruising her head on a nearby stone. I ran as fast as my lazy legs could carry me to help her.

"Did you get my bag?"

Get your bag? You are bleeding lady! I thought

"No"

I replied, simultaneously trying to stop the bleeding with my handkerchief.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Go and get the bag"

She said, replacing my hand with hers on her fore head.

"but....."

"Just get the bag!"

She said, almost shouting.

I was speechless, marveling at the trouble I got my self into by helping this girl. Then I turned to where she was standing

"Where in the world am I supposed to......."

I looked around, she was gone. I started scanning the entire area to see if I could pick out her petite frame. Just ahead of me, I saw her trying to get her bag. The thieves had crashed too, ramming their bike into a culvert. They lay on the ground helpless, wincing in pain. The picture of her in heels trying to get her bag from under the bike got me laughing for a while. I went there and helped her get her bag out.

"Do you know me from anywhere?"

I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Of course I do, You are my course mate!"

"Why else would I talk to you the way I did?"

"Well, I thought you mistook me for your boyfriend"

I said, quietly hoping she found it funny. She chuckled, I was successful, I should stop now, I thought, before I embarrass myself. I decided against it, I decided to push my luck.

"What is your name"

I asked.

"I'm not telling you that."

"Why?"

"Because you are my course mate, you are supposed to know, blockhead!"

"Seriously? You call someone on a 4.67 CGPA a blockhead?"

She paused and looked at me, I knew I had gone to far, I was immediately enveloped by tension. I was just about to stutter when she replied

"Of course I can! I am on a 5.0"

"And just because you are intelligent doesn't mean you should build walls around yourself. If you continue the way you are, trust me, You will end up lonely and sad with a smelly mouth"

The last part of the sentence took me unawares. I immediately stopped walking and tried to perceive my breath, she kept walking. Then I quickened up to meet her

"Seriously, do I have a mouth odor?"

"Not really, but that's what happens when you don't talk to people"

"Since you claim I should know your name because we are course mates, you should also know mine"

She stopped a cab. Just as she was about to enter, she looked in my direction

"Your name is Thomas Nwabueze but you call yourself Tom."

"Thanks for the hankie."

Then the cab sped off. I felt a familiar sensation In my stomach.

"Not ag......'

It was too late. I let it out noisily.

We had since become close friends.

"I didn't make it to class today but I heard what happened."

She said trying to suppress laughter.

"Go ahead, join them and make fun of me"

I said, getting upset for no particular reason.

"Tom, don't say that"

"I'll say this and any other thing I want to say!"

"I'm disappointed you find this funny, you are supposed to be my friend!!"

I said, raising my voice.

"Is that all I'm supposed to be? your friend? Is that all I mean to you?"

She said, her voiced was heavily laced with anger.

"Tom you are self centered, egocentric, insensitive and blind! So blind that you don't even know when somebody loves you!"

"But....."

"Shut up and let me finish!!"

She shouted, now crying.

"So..."

"I said shut up!"

"I laugh at your dry jokes, endure your boring conversations, hang out with you even when you dress like a clown and you think all I need is your friendship?"

" look at me, I am pretty, I have more friends than I can handle, what I need from you is not your friendship!'

She said, now perspiring profusely. She obviously regretted her speech but she clearly couldnt hold it in any longer. She walked away angrily.
I stood there, confused and distraught, then I felt familiar sensation in my stomach. This time around, it came out quietly..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sheenor:
Love your choice of words. if you continue this way, you will hit limelight on #NL soon....by the way, nice story line....*thumbs up*

For the support dude, I appreciate. Just uploaded the second part, enjoy the read
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Efostick:
SPACE BOOKED!…
op,please continue...ur writing skills is exceptional!

Thanks, I just uploaded the second part. Enjoy!
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Champele(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mrryon i don dey follow you o!,expecting more of this romantic,funny,and reality love story.tump up!!
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Champele:
Mrryon i don dey follow you o!,expecting more of this romantic,funny,and reality love story.tump up!!

thanks for d love bro

1 Like

Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Efostick(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
uhm....an uncontrollable fart-eR shocked

waiting for the next part tho'
nice write up...Op!
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
third part coming up shortly
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Please comment and review
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Champele(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Still waiting..........@mrryon.
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by jaymomma(f): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Interesting story laced with good choice of words.

Btw, does Tom have a farting problem?
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
jaymomma:
Interesting story laced with good choice of words.

Btw, does Tom have a farting problem?

Ya, he farts whenever he is tensed, disappointed, excited or confused
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by toykathy(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2015
do u want us to beg for update again ni? Oya pls come n update o
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sorry guys, have been quite busy. You know how it is when you are studying engineering, its very sressful.
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
I was stunned by the electrifying wave of revelation that had hit my unprepared and immature heart. I was now plunged into a bottomless abyss of of confusion, drowned by the consciousness of truth that had just hit me. I didnt want to panic, but I panicked, I shivered as a wave of chill climbed up my spine slowly, the quickening its pace the more my downcast mind brought to me the very truth, she didnt want my friendship, she wanted more. The mere thought of that brought questions, first tickling, then flooding in. Could I give her more? Did I love her? The last question resonated in my head like two cymbals clanged in a huge empty hall.... Did I love her? If I loved her, what did I feel for Alero? Infatuation? I immediately kicked the unfortunate stone that lay in my front, fuming with an explicable anger, nothing seemed to make sense anymore. When the the anger had left me, the awful pain set in, Immediately, I bent down to tend to my toe..

"Young man, you look distressed, tell me, what could be the problem?'

I looked up, I saw a shadow accentuated by the retreating evening sun. Then slowly, as my eyes squinted, his face became clearer. He had an oval shaped face and an eccentric smile that revealed a Kola stained teeth. His lean frame walked lightly, as if he was a feather gliding gently in the evening breeze, and his loose clothing seemed to lay credence to that fact. He was in his late fifties and his grey hair seemed to be in no danger of retreating. It was a face I knew well, it was Pius, the janitor or Paskos as most students knew him. He was a peculiar character, he went about his work in silence, working slowly and efficiently. He barely talked to anyone, and when he did, it didnt surpass the traditional pleasantries he exchanged with his co workers and some times students. He always seemed to exude an inexplicable inner happiness and satisfaction with what he did, constantly wearing a smile that now seemed to be more of a physiological attribute than an emotional one. This evening, he had closed from work and he was riding his rickety Rayleigh bicycle home. He must have stopped when he saw me kick the stone.

"Its nothing sir"

I said, unsure of how to start explaining to a man his age that I was in a dilemma of choices, trying to pick between two girls. I was sure i would get the classic Nigerian reply

"What does a boy your age want in a girl?"

"You should concentrate on your studies young man!"

Or worse still

"You children of nowadays!"

"I was disposing dirt near the school garden when I heard you argue with that girl, I paused and listened to the conversation"

He said, then paused and stared at me deeply. I immediately braced myself for the worse, a torrent of endless sermons or a long speech advising me to focus on my studies.

"In my years on earth, I must confess, I've seen a lot of things people call love. I have mistaken something else for love myself, but what I saw today was love in its purest form."

" You see my son, ehm, can I call you that?"

"Sure"

I said, getting more interested in the conversation that was about to ensue.

"It takes two to tango, do you love her?"

"I dont know"

I said, and honestly, I didnt know, the last few hours had been the most confusing period in my young life, and right now, I couldnt be sure of anything.

"Do you laugh when In her presence"

"Yes"

"Can you tell her anything and everything?"

"Sure"

"Do you genuinely care about her?"

" Yes"

"What do you see when you see her, her beauty or a friend?"

" A friend"

I was surprised at the ease at which I reeled out answers to these questions.

"Do you like another girl?"

"Yes, her name is Alero"

"Have you spoken with her?"

"A few times, we mostly discussed unimportant things?"

"Did you feel any connection?"

"Honestly, I didnt"

"When You see her, do you see her beauty or a friend?"

I paused, then I realized the difference

"Her beauty"

Then he looked at me.

"If all these things you can do for Matife isnt love, what then is love?

"If you think she is your sister, tell me, what do you have for a sister, love or friendship?"

As I stood there stunned, he mounted his bicycle and pedaled off, slowly disappearing into the Night.

I felt a familiar sensation and then....... I guess you already know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Champele:
Still waiting..........@mrryon.

just updated

the fourth and final piece coming soon
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
The next morning came faster than expected, I slept dreaming of Matife's face, I saw petals fall gently from the sky as she walked gracefully, her hair gently swimming in the stream of air that blew towards her, I saw her in a perfectly fitted white gown, wearing a smile only God can describe, her green eyes looked more conspicuous on a background of flawless white. I saw her walk towards me, I extended my arms as wide as Jesus did when he was crucified, anticipating a warm, sweet smelling embrace, three more steps..., two more steps..., one more step...., and

"Guy, Abeg you get cuff links?"

I woke up and looked at the annoying midget asking for my cuff links at that particular moment. It had to be Abunya of course. He was a short guy, about 4ft 6, he had a large head, large eyes and he was an annoying pest. The last time his face was the first thing I saw in the morning, it wasnt funny. I was hit with a string of bad luck, I had to blame it on someone, and Abunya was the obvious scape goat. That morning, I walked the long distance to the lecture theatre only to be informed by the security man that I could not enter because I wasnt holding my ID card. I went back to get my ID only to return and meet them writing an impromptu test. I sneaked in with five other people but the lecturer saw only me and he sent me out. To crown that day's streak of bad lucks, as I walked past the girl's hostel, I fell into a nearby drain, completely soaking my white shirt with green stains from algae and smell of decomposing food. I walked past girls, face bowed, but as I felt their stare on me, I felt a familiar sensation, then I quietly let it out. When I passed, my fart stayed behind with them.

Here was he again, standing in front of me on this day I was supposed to meet Matife. Worse still, he was the first person I saw that morning. I looked up to the ceiling and felt like asking God,

"Why hast thou forsaken me?"

I quietly gave him what he asked for, silently praying to God that something good should come out of my day. In a flash, I was through with my shower and I was on my way on my way to the lecture theater. On my way there, I knew that this was the day. I felt more confident than ever, my dressing was unusually on point, or so I thought. I sprayed enough perfume to get an asthmatic patient unconscious. I polished my shoe so well I could use it as a mirror. My excessively starched shirt was ironed so well the edges could substitute an pencil sharpener.

I got to the lecture theater quite late, but thankfully, the lecturer was not present yet. I immediately looked to the spot where Matife usually sat, It was empty. I squinted my eyes to make sense of what I was seeing, but she wasnt there. I saw her friend, Suwe, looking downcast and sober. Immediately, I felt my heart's pace quicken.

"Good morning!"

I said, extending my hands.

"Good morning, Tom'

"How was your night?'

"It was fine"

"Where is your friend, Matife?"

"You mean you have not heard?"

That question took me completely unawares, flooding my mind with endless possibilities.

"heard what?"

I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yesterday night, she was coming out from the bathroom, as you know, her room is in the 4th floor, she slipped off, when she tried and fell off from the 4th floor. She landed with her head, before we could get her to the clinic, she passed out."

I felt an upsurge of emotions, then...... Blackout.

I woke up 3 buckets of water and twenty minutes later, and since that day, I have felt incomplete. I tried, as much as I could, to fall in love again but it did not work. To all those who categorize their lovers as friends, I advice you to ask your selves the questions Pius asked me. You never know were true love hides, you never know if it will be your last, so grasp the opportunity you have with both hands. The difference between happiness and sadness is very lean. Tell those that matter to you that you love them while you still have the time, life is short and you only live once

[size=8pt][/size]THE END

More stories @ Aretewrites..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Will start my next Story titled 12 am soon

Watch out!
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by estellar12(f): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
cry why did she have to die
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
estellar12:
cry why did she have to die

Some times we learn to appreciate the things we love too late, we learn to value the people we are close to when we lose them. Her death is the story, her death is the message. If only Tom didnt let his infatuation for Alero blind him, he would have come to experience the Joy of being in love and the satisfaction of being cuddled in the hands of a person he meant the world to.

This story is just telling you to take a second look at your friendzone, someone there might deserve a promotion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
crislyn

bibie01

olanipekuntomi

seunviju

sebak

onosj

larrysun

danwrites

domawoleye
Thronekid, D9ty7, Tiffanyj, helenbee, teebashy, prettydiva89, fatalveli, harjibolar10, fembleez1, stuff46, Divepen, cybershow, Tattesco, Ali1king, kingphilip, onemansquad, tecno4life, bluestarry, jefferyjamez, slap1, chinweblinkz, supermartin, ishilove, pweetidamsel, jeanfortune, jaymomma, vibra, almacherich, marynneka, trusted, Shadowbean Abimbawealth, emarkson, Hiroshize, jhimmy, UnknownT, laykorn, kenwins, iceberylin, Ollyfad, AnnbabyHot, debonairprinx, rondo235, MzNelly, toykathy, Champele, PBeni, princesa, Thermythorpe, Redmosquito, FoxyRebirth, natasha, Neduzze5, yemi2plus, YellowMosquito, DNA1, bimbiola, faithgokz, sizzlezNBT, Enigurl, Trendytessy, Omololamide, smithe113, misterjosh, MzChistar, J0sh007, carolinew, tbabstobadt, Feyifahm, Mizsammy, Ifyx, MsSpaqs, ochetinz, Tundeajani, bukkynababe, walintize, kinsjesus, conniblakes, iamdsam, Clemzy16, Cutepie1, DazzlinPearl, JIGGERNAPPY, Fellycutie, adeswagsdmj, Arnoldo, Gifteey100, shalomtemmy, johnnobles, chinedumo, temiK9, Oppy16, amitalian, Herbheorlar, barbiesexy, emmanwandud, Teenuolah, BlesinE, Perfercter4real, mzkomsy, rhapzidy, Therock5555, lekkybam, Skykid1208, Blize7, legendprac, Seankay, BarnabasCo, chesm, Smhart1, tosingcfr, king94, yormite, teetee92, Kensco, geogino, simplifier, Affable0709, Chuksyd1, Incredibleme, Daniel2802, oloriireomo, kunlesehan, Tafamonday, Nekkie27, slimfredo, ibuome, dryakson, iyk1, m003, BabieGhagha, hyungwang, mador, Aimedrey, peterphd, 360prince, shaks97, Braidz, tinahrex, RazziP, Fehmy25s, Kingphilip, Eblee, Ritababe, dagift333, moyarhtohbadt, , Meel unique27, MrsGoodness, Lionize, MhizTemmie, AlienStar, Theorbiter, Ionprince, princesssusan, Susrite, Glowstone, bigwig97, Missmossy, ruffhandu, may3 Tomkhalifa52, okeyfineboy, kechywillz, folake25, tescoleps, teamplayey, ethereal, unlimitedbosco, PrinceGozie, Yudeeaikay, pelontus, justicesky24, Psalmwise, mariamferanmi, qloreal, onosj, Rahma26, Kayleb37, Mutaino7, kwencypresh, lawrenzo007, Tobilastik, yettielicious, eunisam, Athanatos, usmanspihn, hassan85, princesa, kiddyking, fam24, moshood1993, handmaid, missterious, kingphilip, kenwins, SexySapphire, Princesschi, Niwdog, Suspect33, Visionaire, Bunsky, laykorn, emitheo, alabig, marioking
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by harjibolar10(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
mrryon:
crislyn

bibie01

olanipekuntomi

seunviju

sebak

onosj

larrysun

danwrites

domawoleye
Thronekid, D9ty7, Tiffanyj, helenbee, teebashy, prettydiva89, fatalveli, harjibolar10, fembleez1, stuff46, Divepen, cybershow, Tattesco, Ali1king, kingphilip, onemansquad, tecno4life, bluestarry, jefferyjamez, slap1, chinweblinkz, supermartin, ishilove, pweetidamsel, jeanfortune, jaymomma, vibra, almacherich, marynneka, trusted, Shadowbean Abimbawealth, emarkson, Hiroshize, jhimmy, UnknownT, laykorn, kenwins, iceberylin, Ollyfad, AnnbabyHot, debonairprinx, rondo235, MzNelly, toykathy, Champele, PBeni, princesa, Thermythorpe, Redmosquito, FoxyRebirth, natasha, Neduzze5, yemi2plus, YellowMosquito, DNA1, bimbiola, faithgokz, sizzlezNBT, Enigurl, Trendytessy, Omololamide, smithe113, misterjosh, MzChistar, J0sh007, carolinew, tbabstobadt, Feyifahm, Mizsammy, Ifyx, MsSpaqs, ochetinz, Tundeajani, bukkynababe, walintize, kinsjesus, conniblakes, iamdsam, Clemzy16, Cutepie1, DazzlinPearl, JIGGERNAPPY, Fellycutie, adeswagsdmj, Arnoldo, Gifteey100, shalomtemmy, johnnobles, chinedumo, temiK9, Oppy16, amitalian, Herbheorlar, barbiesexy, emmanwandud, Teenuolah, BlesinE, Perfercter4real, mzkomsy, rhapzidy, Therock5555, lekkybam, Skykid1208, Blize7, legendprac, Seankay, BarnabasCo, chesm, Smhart1, tosingcfr, king94, yormite, teetee92, Kensco, geogino, simplifier, Affable0709, Chuksyd1, Incredibleme, Daniel2802, oloriireomo, kunlesehan, Tafamonday, Nekkie27, slimfredo, ibuome, dryakson, iyk1, m003, BabieGhagha, hyungwang, mador, Aimedrey, peterphd, 360prince, shaks97, Braidz, tinahrex, RazziP, Fehmy25s, Kingphilip, Eblee, Ritababe, dagift333, moyarhtohbadt, , Meel unique27, MrsGoodness, Lionize, MhizTemmie, AlienStar, Theorbiter, Ionprince, princesssusan, Susrite, Glowstone, bigwig97, Missmossy, ruffhandu, may3 Tomkhalifa52, okeyfineboy, kechywillz, folake25, tescoleps, teamplayey, ethereal, unlimitedbosco, PrinceGozie, Yudeeaikay, pelontus, justicesky24, Psalmwise, mariamferanmi, qloreal, onosj, Rahma26, Kayleb37, Mutaino7, kwencypresh, lawrenzo007, Tobilastik, yettielicious, eunisam, Athanatos, usmanspihn, hassan85, princesa, kiddyking, fam24, moshood1993, handmaid, missterious, kingphilip, kenwins, SexySapphire, Princesschi, Niwdog, Suspect33, Visionaire, Bunsky, laykorn, emitheo, alabig, marioking

Mr. President...
Have you finish ya presidency aspiring story ni?

Anyways, I don land
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
mrryon:
crislyn

bibie01

olanipekuntomi

seunviju

sebak

onosj

larrysun

danwrites

domawoleye

STARRING!!!
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by kenwins(f): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Omg! Why would she die? Why?....
Alexander432, alberto2k, skimpledawg, suxxman, olashas,standd, rotremmanuel, d9ty7, scopiicaar..... Like seriously, i gotta talk my mind now b4 it is too late.... I LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by RotrEmmanuel: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
kenwins:
Omg! Why would she die? Why?....
Alexander432, alberto2k, skimpledawg, suxxman, olashas,standd, rotremmanuel, d9ty7, scopiicaar..... Like seriously, i gotta talk my mind now b4 it is too late.... I LOVE YOU ALL.
Dear please who died? I need answers Asap
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wow!!
I admire your writing skills

Wen wl u write another story?? undecided
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by kenwins(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Dear please who died? I need answers Asap
read dis very short story dear. Then u'd knw who died and why i said i love you all.
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by RotrEmmanuel: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
cheesy
kenwins:

read dis very short story dear. Then u'd knw who died and why i said i love you all.
cheesy Ok. We love you too

Still need your bbm pin.
Re: When Love Stinks..... A Short Story by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:
Wow!!
I admire your writing skills

Wen wl u write another story?? undecided

very soon, will invite you wen i do

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Our Prime. A Very Short Medical Story / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / Work At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.