Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Hope Or Not - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope Or Not (572 Views)

IRETI (A Short Story Of Hope) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness (A Motivational Story) / Sex Content/ The Secret 'mature' Guys Hope You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Or Not by Diamondwriter(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Life is like a doctor. It makes an attempt to treat it patients and some get better while the others don't. The ones who get better feel indebted to it; they owe it their life and are oblivious that it was just doing its job. The ones who get worse get mad at it feeling it could have done better if it wanted to. They too forget one thing it's only doing its job. Life is fair when it wants to be but the truth of the matter is: Life isn't fair even when it is.
My name is John paul and this is the story of my life.
Re: Hope Or Not by Sheenor: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ride on, for i am solely behind you smiley
Re: Hope Or Not by Diamondwriter(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
I was born and brought up in Edo state of Nigeria and had a pretty normal childhood. I was the last amongst the four off-springs of my parents and contrary to what people thought, i didn't see much advantage in it. I was quite close to my twin siblings, Christian and Christiana While the eldest of us got married right after i got into secondary school.
I was a bright student, got straight As, was ever ready to learn. All these attributes were responsible for my skipping classes which made me one of the youngest in my class when i got to senior secondary school one. By SS1 i began to notice real change in my body. I had began to grow hair at certain areas, my voice got deeper and i had began developing a strange kind of feeling for the opposite sex. I remember taking a warm bath one harmattan afternoon. As i washed up my manly area, an intoxicating but pleasurable feeling was distributed all over my body followed by the expulsion of an eccentric liquid from my male part. I was petrified at first, few minutes later i wanted to do it again. I did it day after day, learning new ways and trying not to get caught in the process. I frequently practiced my new found hobby until an incident happened.
Re: Hope Or Not by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Following cry
Re: Hope Or Not by Kusibe77(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
I am watching
Y u no tell us?
Re: Hope Or Not by Diamondwriter(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Our house was usually empty on Saturdays as my parents being private workers worked six days a week. My siblings were members of the choir in our church and had their practice every Saturday. Usually i hated Saturdays as it was the only day i was mostly alone but after i discovered my latest hobby, i jumped at the opportunity of being alone as it gave me every space i needed to perform my act in which i had became a pro. From the use of any lubricant whatsoever to my dry palms, i could make my brain explode anywhere and any time. Puberty began to announce its presence in my life the more as my interest in girls became a big deal to me. I became a lot conscious of what i wore to certain places and how i spoke around girls. More than that, i had a crush. Her name was Sophia and she was ahead of me by a class. Sophia was pretty though not beyonce's kind of pretty, she definitely had the body of Nicki Minaj and i thought i was in love. Sophia's status in my mind earned her a regular role in my head while in indulged in my hobby.
One Saturday morning, after the customary thirty minutes wait that followed the departure of my parents and siblings, i took out my tools and was ready for pleasure. I was so desperate to get started that i forgot i hadn't shut door. As i excited myself i heard someone walk in, i froze.

"put your pants back on and run inside" i heard an unfamiliar voice say as i scurriedly did so without even seeing who it was. I buried my head in shame as i wondered who the person was. Then i heard my mum's voice from the living room followed by the initial voice. It was a lady's voice. She lived across the street and wasn't really close to my mum. Apparently she saw my mum on the way to work and requested for something.
My mum rushed in and out and seconds later i could hear her exchanged pleasantries across the street. I dashed to shut the door this time but was shocked to find the lady still in our sitting room. She smiled at me liked i was a child who peed on his pants.
"i waited for you to come lock the door this time" her smile grew wild while i stood mute. I had never felt so embarrassed and didn't know when i said thanks. She scoffed. As she made to leave, she turned and said "you should come to my house to thank me later" she left.
Re: Hope Or Not by Diamondwriter(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kusibe77:
I am watching
Y u no tell us?
no vex. my whatsapp dey bleep up
Re: Hope Or Not by Kusibe77(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Diamondwriter:
no vex. my whatsapp dey bleep up
k, my finger are cross

(1) (Reply)

2015 Creative Writing Workshop - Nigerian Society Of Authors / Best Quote Of The Millenium / Red Sun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.