Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle (1546 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf / I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by tobilorba14(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2015
Sean Tizzle in a new interview
with Nigerian Tribune has
revealed what a lot of people will
find shocking about him.
According to Sean, he suffered so
much that he had to go to
parties to beg for food, and then
help out later on for little change.
Here’s what he said;
Those days were very rough, but
we thank God that we have been
able to sail through. I used to
sleep outside, hustle and fall
asleep in buses. I also used to go
to owanbe parties not to dance,
because I didn’t have party
clothes to wear, but I used to go
because they had food.
So at least at the end of the party,
I could help out, get a little
change, then go find shelter
somewhere and continue my
hustle the next day.
www.gistlinkz.com/2015/01/i-suffered-so-much-that-i-had-to-go-to.html?m=1

Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Good to know undecided
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everyone has a humble beginning, the only annoying thing is that when one is lifted he forgets the humbling days and behave as if he is god.

Just saying it may not be same with tizzle!
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by fijiano202(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
same old crap....even mr president no get shoe....

they need to get a new script......

even me i had no money or mb to browse
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
fijiano202:
same old crap....even mr president no get shoe....

they need to get a new script......

even me i had no money or mb to browse
its very laughable I swear. very soon now Davido and Shina Rambo will say they used to pick up food from the dust bin!
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by shevon: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
No mind the yeye guy. Just because Patoranking told the world that he used to sell rat poison, the who-be-you celeb came up with a story for the gods just to stay relevant.
Sean Tizzle ko, Vin Diesel ni
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by tobilorba14(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
at least na im get im mouth .me b4 b4 i no get kash 2 load ma helo helo
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 21, 2015
We don hear this kind story tire abeg

He should tell us a new one undecided
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by ireneony(f): 1:21am On Jan 21, 2015
All celeb with their lies

1 Like

Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by juianne95(f): 1:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Story for the dogs
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by viceldo(m): 1:41am On Jan 21, 2015
I'M IN......

Suffa... seantizzy i tot dey said u were davido's cosin.......wit al d wealth in davido's famiy......u mean still beg for food....?

I'M OUT.......
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by Queensss(f): 2:36am On Jan 21, 2015
You guys appreciate his hustle. So long what he says is true then thank God for him.
About the issue of celebs always bringing up same storyline.
Well, it shows for REAL that Anybody,I mean ANYBODY no matter(the difficulties) whatyu facing now will surely make it someday with hardwork and determination
OP how u do? Next time give your post a face by telling us how he made it. I mean,if what he used to do was go to parties to do what he said he does to get the light change,how did he make it to limelight...what's his success story_ how did he become a big star. For some motivation to those trapped in the hustle..
Now playing- Asa_No one knows tommorow
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by tobilorba14(m): 2:47am On Jan 21, 2015
hz xtori changd wen he met sound sultan wu wrote his first hit song
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2015
juianne95:
Story for the dogs
really?
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by juianne95(f): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
really?
go to school...n stop Nairalanding
Re: I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2015
juianne95:
go to school...n stop Nairalanding
I officially resumed Wednesday.and today is free for final year.

(1) (Reply)

Denerele On Lipstick / Checkout This Picture Of Yvonne Nelson On Set..hilarious. / Cristiano Ronaldo & His Shirtless Bod Plays Football On Vacation In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.