Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? (1456 Views)

Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wen ever we want to take the lord supper there are some lay down rules that as to be follow,
But there is this particular one dat I want to knw how is was originated
1. If u are d second/ third and co, wife Of your husband you can eat the lord supper
2. A man wit two wifes and on cannot eat the lord supper

Is dis scriptural or how do christian come about it?
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by delishpot: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
zyzxx:
Wen ever we want to take the lord supper there are some lay down rules that as to be follow,
But there is this particular one dat I want to knw how is was originated
1. If u are d second/ third and co, wife Of your husband you can eat the lord supper
2. A man wit two wifes and on cannot eat the lord supper

Is dis scriptural or how do christian come about it?

Well, christ preached one man, one wife. He clearly stated that the multiple wives option was brought about by men and their sexual greed grin. He clearly said God made 1 Eve for 1 Adam. I guess any man that claims christianity knows this already.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
delishpot:

Well, christ preached one man, one wife. He clearly stated that the multiple wives option was brought about by men and their sexual greed grin. He clearly said God made 1 Eve for 1 Adam. I guess any man that claims christianity knows this already.
christ did not come for those wu as not make mistake, his grace his beyond measure
and wen christ conduct d first lord supper I can't find it there dat it for a specific set of people

So pls explain better sir...
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by delishpot: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
zyzxx:
christ did not come for those wu as not make mistake, his grace his beyond measure
and wen christ conduct d first lord supper I can't find it there dat it for a specific set of people

So pls explain better sir...

Well, many of christ' disciples then were not married. Christ was hardly identified in the bible with people with multiple wives. So I dont know about him and any man with first and second wives eating the last supper.
It was just him and his diciples at that last supper no wives or children were mentioned, no muslims, or blacks or whites, no gay no adulteres or thieves no atheist or royalty. I guess the list of attendees depend on what jesus stood for.
so people were filtered out based on that.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
delishpot:

Well, many of christ' disciples then were not married. Christ was hardly identified in the bible with people with multiple wives. So I dont know about him and any man with first and second wives eating the last supper.
It was just him and his diciples at that last supper no wives or children were mentioned, no muslims, or blacks or whites, no gay no adulteres or thieves no atheist or royalty. I guess the list of attendees depend on what jesus stood for.
so people were filtered out based on that.

if dat ur qualification for eating d lord supper, hope u remember dat judas iscahroit is there? And jesus allow him to be there?

In mattew jesus said "go and learnt what it means; I desire mercy not sacrifices"
jesus said again, I did not come for the perfect people I come for the sinners, y are sinners deprive of there right to God?
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by delishpot: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bros, abeg I no get power o. I no be pastor, I nor dey take last supper, I no dey give last supper, I never make any rule about last supper inshort, I no know say men with two wives dey like take last supper. I only tried to reason with your question. Biko, I no even get power hear preaching now. So make we just end am here.
I do not speak for all christian, I am an open spirit.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
delishpot:
Bros, abeg I no get power o. I no be pastor, I nor dey take last supper, I no dey give last supper, I never make any rule about last supper inshort, I no know say men with two wives dey like take last supper. I only tried to reason with your question. Biko, I no even get power hear preaching now. So make we just end am here.
I do not speak for all christian, I am an open spirit.

grin grin
ALL IS WELL
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by delishpot: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin
ALL IS WELL

grin, I tire o bros. You don enter preaching mode sharp sharp. Its well. God is our strength.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:42am On Jan 18, 2015
delishpot:

1 Eve for 1 Adam. But who disvirgin Eve?
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by delishpot: 12:54am On Jan 18, 2015
LOVEGINO:

My father grin

1 Like

Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2015
LOVEGINO:
c question ooo
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2015
delishpot:

My father grin
grin grin
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2015
delishpot:

grin, I tire o bros. You don enter preaching mode sharp sharp. Its well. God is our strength.
I just want to av a full understanding of dat rules
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Jameselias: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Why do u eat flesh and drink blood?
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Shawl001(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
Why do u eat flesh and drink blood?
. Its a spiritual activity! It takes a spiritual mind to understand it. U̶̲̥̅̊ should also ask why witches and wizards drink blood and eat flesh...thank God we eat Jesus' flesh and drink øƒ His blood.. Its a privilege! Enjoy while it last.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cc Seun
Ishilove
Pls front page I need answer
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by sorextee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
To be honest, I've never heard of that rule. I know the last supper was btw Jesus and his disciples. Do families go into such too?? Very confusing.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Jameselias: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shawl001:
. Its a spiritual activity! It takes a spiritual mind to understand it. U̶̲̥̅̊ should also ask why witches and wizards drink blood and eat flesh...thank God we eat Jesus' flesh and drink øƒ His blood.. Its a privilege! Enjoy while it last.
cannibals!! Of the highest order.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Shawl001(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
cannibals!! Of the highest order.
. Hahahaha, das aw ur carnal mind could interpret it. Anyway! Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all d best in ur adventure!
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Jameselias: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Shawl001:
. Hahahaha, das aw ur carnal mind could interpret it. Anyway! Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all d best in ur adventure!
when u claim spirituality i laugh for ur information i am a spiritualist so come off it.u ignorantely practice cannibal ritual. No argument just do little research on pagan vs christain human ritual mass
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jameselias:
when u claim spirituality i laugh for ur information i am a spiritualist so come off it.u ignorantely practice cannibal ritual. No argument just do little research on pagan vs christain human ritual mass
you av miss it bro
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Jameselias: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
zyzxx:
you av miss it bro
it dosn't matter whose blood u drinkandsuck and whose flesh u consume and to think that u are symbolicaly eating the flesh of a spirit and drinking the blood of a spirit is silly.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jameselias:
it dosn't matter whose blood u drinkandsuck and whose flesh u consume and to think that u are symbolicaly eating the flesh of a spirit and drinking the blood of a spirit is silly.
Welldone sir
U will knw d truth soon
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Jameselias: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
zyzxx:
Welldone sir
U will knw d truth soon
what is soon 2000 yrs has elapsed and we are still waiting for the soon.
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jameselias:
what is soon 2000 yrs has elapsed and we are still waiting for the soon.
Hmmmm
he will come like a thief in the night, wen knw one will expect. Wait for him don't be weary

1 Like

Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by Jameselias: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
zyzxx:
Hmmmm
he will come like a thief in the night, wen knw one will expect. Wait for him don't be weary
if we kacham eeh! Hmmm we de burn thiefs ooh!
Re: His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? by zyzxx(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jameselias:
if we kacham eeh! Hmmm we de burn thiefs ooh!
Ok... It is well

(1) (Reply)

Tithe Is Not Compulsory But Mandatory / Finally, RCCG Reacts To Death Of Alleged Church Minister / The Sacrifice & Why We Must Circumcise Our Hearts In The Church. (exodus 12:1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.