Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here (12658 Views)

What Was Today Service Topic And Scriptural Verse / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by johnnobles: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Thee holy bible is a complete manual for the xtian that have work for different people in accordance to there reading utilisation. All chapters/verses are quite important. Which area of the bible would you consider your favourite...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by kristen12(f): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Hebrews 13:6--So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my
helper, and I will not fear what man shall do
unto me.

Galatians 6:17----- From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus

Jude 1:24-25.......
24.Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the
presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25. To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and
majesty, dominion and power, both now and
ever. Amen.

I Thessalonians 5:4
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do
it .

Psalm 91:1-16

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Exponental(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Matt 7:7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by johnnobles: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Isaiah 54:17. Psalm 91.and 121
Prov 18 and 22. The book of john
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by BrownCookie(f): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Op,where is your own favourite verse

You ought to lead by example undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by otijah(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Job chapter 1 vs 6 and 7
Now there was a day when the sons of God [/b]came to present themselves before the Lord, and [b]Satan came also among them.7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it

I mean does satan still visit the lord? I dnt understand this particular verse cause he was tagged as one the sons of the lord

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by DankemzI(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
22 Peter 3 (WEB) 9. The Lord is not slow concerning his promise, as some count slowness; but is longsuffering towards us, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11. Therefore since all these things are thus to be destroyed, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy living and godliness, 12. looking for and earnestly desiring the coming of the day of God, by reason of which the heavens being on fire will be dissolved, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13. But, according to his promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth, in which dwells righteousness. 14. Therefore, beloved, seeing that you look for these things, be diligent to be found in peace, without blemish and blameless in his sight.

3 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Jeromejnr(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Psalm 73:25 "Whom do I have in heaven but You and I have no desire or delight on earth besides You"

David was saying that to the Lord. I still want to reach this sort of level where I love God above everything else.

9 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by ignis: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
John 3:16

3 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by mcocolok(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Jesus wept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
smiley
Philippians 4:8 Common English Bible (CEB)

8 From now on, brothers and sisters, if anything is excellent and if anything is admirable, focus your thoughts on these things: all that is true, all that is holy, all that is just, all that is pure, all that is lovely, and all that is worthy of praise.

9 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by osanebi4me: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Exponental:
Matt 7:7
Twale for you, ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you! grin

3 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by butanepro(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Do to them as you wish unto yourself..,

4 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Diesel1(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Buhari d wages of sin is death... Romans 6:23

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Nairalander01: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
John 3:27-for a man can receive nothing except it be given to him from above.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by natas22: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
psalm 23

1 Like

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Malachi 3:8 "Will a man rob God?"

1 Like

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by tejpot(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Phil 2:5-7 (KJV)

3 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Goddygee(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Download *New* Mp3: Timaya – Hallelujah >>> http://loadedgee.wapka.mobi/music/view/35123302
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by osemoses1234(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Moses 9 9

1 Like

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by psychologist(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
John 3: 16
Romans 9:10
Just believe and you will be saved..
So to everyone out der irrespective of what you have done in the past, if u can just believe in your heart and prophesy with your mouth that Jesus died and raised for you sins.. THOU SHALL BE SAVED

3 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Romans 3: 23
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Mathew 7:7
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Lasgidy1(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
And Jesus wept.
Someone help me with d verse

1 Like

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by lasheez(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by spicykev(f): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2015
James 2 vrs 17

Faith without work is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Heromaniaa: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
"And I find more bitter than death, the woman, whose heart is snares and nets and her hands as bands. Whoso pleases God shall escape from her but a sinner shall be taken by her." Ecclesiastes 7:26
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by cyprus000: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
lasheez:
[size=13pt] Your head they there cool [/size]
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by donholy28(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Mathew 21:22 : Believe and Receive...works every time
Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
..I dnt really understand what Jesus mean by this saying
Luke 19:27, i quote "but as for these enemies of mine, who did not want ne to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me" I read further to verse 28 and realized it was Jesus talking, no pastor have quote this text bfr
Am confused y will Jesus say such
Tnks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by tupacshakur(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
They engaged in prostitution in Egypt. In their youth, they engaged in prostitution. Their breasts were squeezed there and Lovers fondled their virgin n!pples.

-Ezekiel 23:3

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here by MasterG(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:
And Jesus wept.
Someone help me with d verse
jn 11:35. The shortest verse dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youtube Spiritual Teaching--herbs & Mystics (solutions To Life Issues) / Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.