Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) (2927 Views)

Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Hover Camera:personal Drone To Replace Selfie Stick [PHOTOS] / Lastest Selfie Stick In Town....pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by mrcassanova(m): 1:44am On Jan 18, 2015
The Belfie Stick is real product you can pre-order for $80
that helps up your ass-selfie game. Personally, I don't have an ass-selfie game. The stick clamps onto any smartphone and has a Bluetooth enabled controller so you don't have to rely on your camera's timer to take a picture. I imagine it's equally well suited for artistic shots of taints, ballsacks and hoo-has. 

Personally, I've never taken a picture of my ass, but that's only because I bent over naked in front of a full-length mirror once and peeked at it between my legs and I did NOT like what I saw. I swear it winked at me.

It is compatible with Android, Windows Phone and iOS. Would you like to take a selfie of your butt, the belfie stick makes it easier.

Source - http://thegadgetsfreak.com/belfie-stick-lets-you-take-the-perfect-belfie-butt-selfie/

Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by rexbuton: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2015
E CLEAR...
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by constance500: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Warris this
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Very dumb and useless innovation.

2 Likes

Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Warlord3000(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Oyinbo Man Don craze tey tey walahi..

Useless and unnecessary invention

5 Likes

Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by natureblack(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Yuck,OP you danm gross angry angry sad..........more reason to opt for water...........

but we share same experience..... I remember my b*tch grassing on my field in the bath-room,when she was done I swiftly gave her my rear to mow the lawn,danm,my b*tch screamed at what she saw.......since then I opted for water cleaning system,and boo has been keeping the carpet behind me clean with contentment.....

......as for the Belfie,I think it's exclusively a lady's thing.No rightful-minded dude would get/use that gadget,except an unapologetic gay.

1 Like

Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by hatux: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2015
Pure rubbish!
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by rad8(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Oyinbo ppl...and their madness...wey dey infect black ppl
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Dabss(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2015
As if Selfie sticks are not dumb enough.

my orobo ladies, it's your time to shine cheesy
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by odeebee: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2015
As for me its very very fine. i see from an angle of a designer who wants her clients to get a perfect picture of the product she sells. Also a hair dresser in d salon and a lot of ppl who sees opportunity in everything like me will make alot out of gud out of this .

Not just d nuddy side

Happy sunday

#SaiBuhari#

1 Like

Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Warlord3000:
Oyinbo Man Don craze tey tey walahi..

Useless and unnecessary invention

What's useless about the invention, selfie is the trending thing now, they making it more convenient for us, to you it not be important, but people will buy it
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Haha...Epic fail. Nneka123 owns one I'm sure.
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by youngwarlocks: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
all de best for both d manufacturer(s) and d eventual users
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by bro4u: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
nothing son of man no go see for dis life!
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by dkronicle(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
hmmm smh
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Warlord3000(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abbey2sam:

What's useless about the invention, selfie is the trending thing now, they making it more convenient for us, to you it not be important, but people will buy it

For a guy to snap his butt or yansh abi...

This ain't no ordinary selfie.. Or a front camera app or fone for selfie but meant to take a back pics..

So note the difference and see if it's that important compared to a front camera fone for selfie...

Unnecessary innovation.... Meant only for material girls and RUNS GIRL
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Dahveydson(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
The World is going crazy.
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ewwww...for real? I hope they manufactured bo.ob-fies too.

Labbish! angry
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
mrcassanova:

Personally, I've never taken a picture of my ass, but that's only because I bent over naked in front of a full-length mirror once and peeked at it between my legs and I did NOT like what I saw. I swear it winked at me
you dont mean it... Lol

1 Like

Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by onyichick(f): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
go n sell it to kim k n amber rose.na dem need dis tin
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by mightyleks(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na Wa oooooo

end time things cheesy
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by mrcassanova(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
onyichick:
go n sell it to kim k n amber rose.na dem need dis tin

Kim K started the Butt Selfie (Belfie) trend on twitter.
Re: The Belfie Stick Lets You Take Seflies Of Your Butt (belfie) by Samochy: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Take your selfie game to a whole new level with
this accessory, with the extendable arm you can
get a wider angle and see yourself from a whole
new perspective.....its an amazing experience...

call now to order 08973529590 or whatsapp 09024175360

(1) (Reply)

Stop Memorising All Those Codes!! / Infinix Note 4 Vs S2 Pro: Which To Get? Antutu, Camera Test (PICS) / TECNO SPARK 2 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.