Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The New Generation Catholic(my Opinion). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Generation Catholic(my Opinion). (490 Views)

Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Most New Generation Churches Don't Say The Lord's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Generation Catholic(my Opinion). by Amaku32: 5:09am On Jan 18, 2015
with no sentiment though am a catholic but this is my opinion on the new generation catholic.

I was in a catholic church yesterday while i stood by the door and and watch, seeing a Rev. father who was passing by at the status of Mary.He stood by it and said to himself this Mary tried for not defying her germent when others where doing so.
So, the father bowed down to the status with that intention of admist all trial she kept holy.
when he gets to the status of Jesus he saluted him too.
But then again three children were watching him when he had gone they came too and bow to the status without any intention of honour to the status which the father has taught them unkwnowly to sin.

Bottomline is that the father didnt sin but has taught the children sin which may continue since they choose to bow to the status just like that of which is true among the new generation catholic and need to be corrected.

(1) (Reply)

Praying And Walking In The Will Of God / Cleaning Services/regular Care And Maintenance Services / The Cost Of Being A Person Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.