Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] (18260 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by stanza(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Don't end up like this!!! Genotype and Love. CAUTION!!! Love is not blind. http://infocong..com/2015/01/genotype-and-love-caution-love-is-not.html
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by UnimkeAk(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Generals02:

Smh.

Its not your fault really. The Nigerian educational system screwed you.

cheesy
Where are we at now ? oh "the Nigerian educational system"

I'm listening.. Go on
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

cheesy
Where are we at now ? oh "the Nigerian educational system"

I'm listening.. Go on

Badmouthing a prospective employer because of a snag in the application procedure is a bad attitude. Period!
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by naira0(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
@UnimkeAK and Generals02, many tnks ft puttig smiles on my face. I hav bn so angry all day but evrytn just chang at d sight of d ensueing xchan btw u both.

Buh serxly, smbdy needs to grow up. Sombody nids to accept correction.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by UnimkeAk(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Generals02:

Badmouthing a prospective employer because of a snag in the application procedure is a bad attitude. Period!

Calling this mess, a snag_ I'm sure if I try to open the recruitment page now it won't open.

Given the high rates of unemployment and the federal job craze in the country of which I know faan is fully aware of.

They should have known that the whole country will be applying.. And should have prepared adequately for the traffic.. Or better still do hidden recruitment.
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by UnimkeAk(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
naira0:
@UnimkeAK and Generals02, many tnks ft puttig smiles on my face. I hav bn so angry all day but evrytn just chang at d sight of d ensueing xchan btw u both.

[s]Buh serxly, smbdy needs to grow up. Sombody nids to accept correction.[/s]

I'll grow my fist into yo face, and correct ur dental arrangement nigga.

U welcome old sport.
Really in a good mood 2day, I'm jst havin fun with the General even tho he called me an agbero.
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Calling this mess, a snag_ I'm sure if I try to open the recruitment page now it won't open.

Given the high rates of unemployment and the federal job craze in the country of which I know faan is fully aware of.

They should have known that the whole country will be applying.. And should have prepared adequately for the traffic.. Or better still do hidden recruitment.

I understand. But many people who are resilient have applied. Some even applied this morning after 1,354,787 battle attempts. Try persistenly during the early hours or late hours. It will get through.

It should not be so but nothing warrants you using the term 'idio.t' while you are hoping to still apply and get picked.

Because it makes no sense to me to call an organisation idiots and still tender your application to the idiots.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
House, pls who knws when the recruitment wud be ending? undecided
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
House, pls who knws when the recruitment wud be ending? undecided
29th of dis month
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
29th of dis month
thanks bros!
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by edumije: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys, i was asked to submit just 3 files, while a friend of mine told me that its more than 6 files. Please advice, i hope am on the right track. Thanks
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by ethickar: 3:26am On Jan 26, 2015
Study Texts are now available for ICAN New syllabus, call or whatsapp me on 08039261834
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by UncleSnr(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2015
edumije:
Guys, i was asked to submit just 3 files, while a friend of mine told me that its more than 6 files. Please advice, i hope am on the right track. Thanks
You are.. It is just CV, Passport and Identification
Re: FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url] by danibliss(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2019
When will FAAN Recruitment 2019 start? pls let me know the date

(1) (2) (Reply)

N95k Contract Bank Job in Akwa Ibom Or N85k Full Staff Job In Lagos? / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.