Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) (49848 Views)

Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by blakky97(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
owem:
Na so
why that.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by AshantiDimaria(f): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chai God! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by kccarew(f): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Am so curious about this story that I can paint so many sides to it

.How can his room alone get burnt and him alone died? Now
1.its either his family killed him or
2.Since he is peter odili's fomer AD, maybe perhaps he knows somethings that he should not know and "them them" chose to shut him up or
3. Since he was peter odili's former AD, and has informations and he is also wanted, maybe, just maybe his death was faked so as to disappear from the seane of the scandal patapata...if this is so, then him imediate family go soon disappear not to be seen or heard of again
Now u fit say "then which body come be that, well the remains should be sampled in the hospital to verify....ABOVE ALL RIP...sad story!!!
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by kccarew(f): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Ecartly what I said in my own comment, u r right my friend
cmecproblem:
From the many detective movies have watched that corpse might not be abazeno,this might be a faked death,Werin we no go c

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by kccarew(f): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2015
I agree with u, I said D same in my own comment, if u give me chance eee...make I just calm down, lol
cmecproblem:
In a country like naija were is forensics to prove that it's really him??y is the close family member so eager to make this news to go to Linda ikeji? The story get many loopholes
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 1:38am On Jan 19, 2015
What a painful way to.die. There is more to that fire. How can a sinle room got burnt in a house to this extent of burning a human this way ? May his soul rest in peace
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by amofah1(m): 4:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Anwasia:
This young man was assassinated
The fire was just a cover up
it was an explosion from his room dat Brought abt d fire nd b4 help cud com it was 2 late
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by mrkings84(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2015
He was sitting right with his family when he heard a sound in his room; he rushed in and that was d end. The wife said he didn't scream nor shout and the incident didn't last for more than five minutes. It was a spiritual attack.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by bazeno4real: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
GOODMORNING ADMIN, WITH REFERENCE TO THIS NEWS, I AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT ONLINE. WE ARE REQUESTING THAT YOU TAKE DOWN THE NEWS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Anwasia(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
amofah1:
it was an explosion from his room dat Brought abt d fire nd b4 help cud com it was 2 late

And you actually believe this?
Guy open your eyes and use your head.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by kayalla(f): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
how this kin fire burn and no one noticed?
serious
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by james1(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2015
This is some stinker, its not possible for only his room to get burnt! Look at the severity of the flames effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.