Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! (1330 Views)

Majek Fashek Insults Gej's Father On Ay's 10th Anniversary Easter Show. / Majek Fashek Insults Gej's Father On Ay's 10th Anniversary Easter Show. / When Will Nairaland 10th Anniversary Be Celebrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by dejt4u(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2015
With glory to God and Mr Seun Osewa, the founder of nairaland forum, nairaland will be 10years on March 10, 2015.

The success of this great forum should be celebrated in one way or the other.. The thread is therefore created to notify the admin, the supermods, the mods, the stakeholders of nairaland and the entire forumite that nairaland is 10.

In my own opinion, I think some things should be done to mark the 10th anniversary like competitions, awards, e.t.c

fellow forumites, what ya say??

cc: Seun , Jarus , Maclatunji , Fynestboi , Richiez , Lalasticlala , Ishilove , TheRealMrStan , laideo , Vokate , ceo4eva , Sweetlemon ,
emusmith , frosbel , robosky02 ,
luvola , onila , Omooba77 ,
dainformant , OLAADEGBU , uanda , AutosBay , agabaI23 , LilNetty , ellechrystal , appleshop , eleojo23 , Yungwizzzy , msmon , lovelyronke20 , StevinMorgan , ireneony , LMAyedun , MissMeiya , r231 , MissTeaseMe , nwaomachux , brownlord , tosyne2much , chukwudi44 , standd , BreezyRita , finofaya , Ymodulus , Onegai ,
texazzpete , tankfarm , Xtargold ,
Tjohn1 , passwelle , tukane ,
FlirtyKaren , olushowunm ,
PhockPhockMan , promise2020 ,
Complexalfa , spanzed , kinggenesis , pelij , justinlmj , logoscope , smoothsk , ibangs , nationwide24 , Nairaland, lordZOUGA , HouseOfBalloons , Inkredible , maxtum , sirgigs , kibo, vhickky , akinbe , mayorall ,
Apitch , Nctrice , Sincere9gerian ,
TD4real , limsycutey , Prodeegee ,
HolyHolla , jamace , SupermodelVicky , Tushnigerian , Dogsworld , breezy007 , BOUNTYDOG , arcbay , coolsegun2002 , hunthsmankennel , Kachisbarbie , henry007 , buttchick , sojiwee , oluomoadebayo , farano , firdaus1 , birdman , alosiby , Razorr , Lucentbeauty , DRESSRITE , jumongpan , Pattey , Benard94 , Faitty20 , Obinoscopy , Mynd44 , aniiii , aitoehigie , dominique , Omorotionmwan , puskin , tchidi , booqee , feelamong , question , mayoroflag , Ejine , Desanta , Emmy9ite , Codedrock , justwise , naijacutee , naijababe , enquirydon , manmustwac , 1forall , lawyer , faithco, ijebabe ,
Afam4eva , AndreUweh , manny4life , nduchucks , Lanreclassic , koresma26 , steffans , Jcob , GideonG , Tgirl4real , PhysicsQED , Ikenna351 , SisiKill1 , inspiredm , yorme , LogicMind , logicboy , logicboy01 , shakomende , ugo2u , Siena , Ecalos , kez007 , blink182 , BlackPikiN , debosky , diehard , eazyd , bokohalal1 , TheArbiter , harryobas , aljharem , yamakuza , Odunnu , Bontee , dmainboss , OAM4J , auwal87 , NET1 , Javanian , pystar , jajad , techytom , kadeerna , dhtml18 , prodam , kodebin , Jakumo , JideTheBlogger , csharpjava , davidylan , PrinceNN , semid4lyfe , HNosegbe , Slyr0x , koruji , Kilode1 , MyneWhite1 , Nebeuwa , Maleeq , mazaje , Jalal , HillaryX , wmaster , DualCore1 , Ajafik , ritchboy , blonker, abbyode , donnie , aisha2 , mofikolu , kodewrita , mukina2 , virgo , Timileyin , Kobojunkie , yawatide , UyiIredia , Fayimora , ektbear , Naijacareerist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2015
I agree with you
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Armanice(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2015
me too
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Okayyy
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by dejt4u(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2015
dejt4u:
With glory to God and Mr Seun Osewa, the founder of nairaland forum, nairaland will be 10years on March 10, 2015.

The success of this great forum should be celebrated in one way or the other.. The thread is therefore created to notify the admin, the supermods, the mods, the stakeholders of nairaland and the entire forumite that nairaland is 10.

In my own opinion, I think some things should be done to mark the 10th anniversary like competitions, awards, e.t.c

Givemejoy:
I agree with you

Armanice:
me too

Osahon7:
Okayyy

how do we go about it? The floor is opened for reasonable suggestions..

What and what do you think we can do to make this anniversary a memorable one?
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by ellechrystal(f): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2015
dejt4u:

Op, nice idea.. N u no come mention choppings.. I hope say d price for d competition na money o. grin
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Jaycool18(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2015
HBD to Nl
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2015
1. Thread Creator of the year: Award for the Person with the most number of
sensible threads

2. Most Helpful Joblander:
Award for the Person who shares valid information

3. Sense maker of the year: An Award for the Person with most number of informed comments.

4. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile
to your face despite
Unemployment/ UnderEmployment/ sad moments/bad situation

5.Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the
state of mind.

7. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.

8. Most Motivational
Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating us, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.

9. Most Inquisitive Joblander:
This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.

10. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to
earth and always very
courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the
face of provocation

11. Always Online Award: The
most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section

12. Most Handsome/ Most
Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person
would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration
of this awards.

13. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This
would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to
chat up the ladies in the section.

14. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the
most attention from the guys.

15.Legend Of the Seeker Job
Section: That poster who opened an account before the
Nairaland tsunami and has carved a niche for himself/
herself in the section.

16. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of
words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c.

18. Best thread Derailer: The poster that always changes
the flow of a thread. The person that the chat room was created for.

19. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the
section in previous years and has made an impact within
that time

20. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows
them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.

21. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Section. This
person has excelled in most categories above.

22. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no
concern you, you still dey put
eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2015
@ Givemejoy: do we nominate for those categories? I know some people o.. grin grin
Especially most annoying nairalander angry angry

Also, in honour of Mazi Seun (my boyfriend in waiting), we should also have
1: Nairalander with the bushiest eyebrow! embarassed embarassed
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
tchidi:
@ Givemejoy: do we nominate for those categories? I know some people o.. grin grin
Especially most annoying nairalander angry angry

Also, in honour of Mazi Seun (my boyfriend in waiting), we should also have
1: Nairalander with the bushiest eyebrow! embarassed embarassed
Yes. Moderators, super moderators and admins are exempted from nominations.
Nomination closes on March 3rd, 2015.
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
dejt4u:

Hi,

I saw the mention>

Whatever the house decides is OK by me.

I am not so active anymore though.
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by kaeycea(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op... 10th year anniversary is a tautology...
Now ..do d needful
tongue tongue tongue

meanwhile I congratulate Seun himself for this wonderful forum
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by seedgreen(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
10yrs already here.....hmmmmmm......that's great

Seun thanks for a job well done ( even though we always disagree)

more suggestions are loading ........
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by dejt4u(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
kaeycea:
Op... 10th year anniversary is a tautology...
Now ..do d needful
tongue tongue tongue

meanwhile I congratulate Seun himself for this wonderful forum
you mk sense..tnx
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by simdam500(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by Inkredible(m): 3:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Shey una go cook jollof rice ni? I join o
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by joywendy(f): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Has it ended already?
Re: ATTENTION!!! It's Nairaland's 10th Anniversary. Enter Here! by dejt4u(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
joywendy:
Has it ended already?
since the day it started...
ppl ar nt really interested so the project was abandoned..

Tnx for your concerns

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.??? / Top 10 Most Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa / Movie: Tragedy Girls (2017) || Deckmob.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.