Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) (1357 Views)

Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do / Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by dopedealer(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
This boko haram rat has been eating more than its landlord. After eating my carton of indomie few weeks ago as if that was not enough it still ate my 4 fufu two days ago in this economic hardship.
Now i have my peace.
I actually Dont know what to do with it Lalasticlala over to you.

1 Like

Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by Thebrightest(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
The rat is very big ooo
Big enough to even cook the Indomie
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by ojietu: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats

Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by olaniyi0(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
abeg who is d fucker dat kill a rat, now 2 op kill d same rat at d same type wit same pose. outta thread!
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by yomi007k(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
This rat na olori buruku....e no even know say tins hard...

Hang am so dt other rats no go reason ur side....lol

(1) (Reply)

What Does #WCW Mean? / Visa Direct Transfer / 25 Terrifying Animals That Kill The Most Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.