Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! (1494 Views)

Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California / Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by MandingoII(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2008
These nasty mofo's are responsible for AIDS and they KILLED over 5MILLION Congolese.

I hope they rot as a people.

Belgium in limbo again after government collapses
Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:00pm GMT

http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews1/idUKTRE4BJ0XL20081220
By Philip Blenkinsop

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgium's King Albert consulted political leaders on Saturday after the government collapsed for the third time in a year following its botched attempt to bail out financial group Fortis.

Prime Minister Yves Leterme tendered his government's resignation on Friday after a report by the Supreme Court found signs of political meddling to sway a court ruling on the future of the bank, a victim of the credit crunch.

The king, who under the constitution must decide whether to accept the resignation, held successive talks at the palace with the heads of the five ruling-coalition parties until 2 a.m. on Saturday, a palace spokesman said.

He resumed consultations later on Saturday when outgoing Justice Minister Jo Vandeurzen arrived. The presidents of the two houses of parliament were also expected to join.

Leterme has been in office for only nine months. Belgian media said there was little chance he would last any longer.

The prime minister has led a fragile, five-party coalition and failed to resolve disputes between Belgium's linguistic groups that threaten the break-up of the 178-year-old country.

Opposition parties demanded a new parliamentary election, although analysts doubted the parties in Leterme's coalition would want to test voters just as Belgium slips into recession, and with the Fortis debacle fresh in their minds.

Newspaper De Morgen said a reshuffled, emergency cabinet could be stitched together to govern until June. A parliamentary election could take place that month to coincide with planned regional and European elections, the paper said. Continued,
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by Bastage: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2008
How are the Belgians responsible for AIDS?

When did they kill over 5 million Congolese?
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by bawomolo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2008
yeah because all belgians are responsible for the sins of king leopold
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by MandingoII(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2008
yeah because all belgians are responsible for the sins of king leopold

Yup, the same way white people BELIEVE ALL AFRICANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AIDS!

wake up backward ass african

WHITE PEOPLE CANNOT STAND YOUR ARSE!

and if so, they only want to USE you.

recognize game - foolish man and play it accordingly.

when are you going to stop licking white people assholes and STAND UP LIKE A MAN and TAKE what yours?

ssssshhhhh

africans
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2008
MandingoII:

but you hypocrite live in their country and live off their sweat no?

why dont you move to Congo?
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by SeanT21(f): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2008
MandingoII:

Yup, the same way white people BELIEVE ALL AFRICANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AIDS!

wake up backward ass african

and if so, they only want to USE you.

recognize game - foolish man and play it accordingly.

when are you going to stop licking white people assholes and STAND UP LIKE A MAN and TAKE what yours?

ssssshhhhh

africans

[size=17pt]OH,SHUT UP!![/size]
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by Bastage: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2008

I have many white friends. They love my arse. cheesy

white people BELIEVE ALL AFRICANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AIDS!

From what I can gather, the white view of AIDS is "shit happens". The uneducated amongst them who play the blame game don't blame the Africans, they blame homosexuals.

Like someone here said: you live in a white country. You probably lick way more white asshole than anyone here. Idiots like you don't play the game as you claim. You're merely the ball.
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by sleekp1: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2008
I have many white friends. They love my arse
This is the politics section please discuss your dalliance with white men on the sexuality section.
Disgusting!!
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by MandingoII(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2008
but you hypocrite live in their country and live off their sweat no?

why don't you move to Congo?

You are one JEALOUS B!tch!

actually,

you are typical Nigerian.

moreover - your UGLY arse is pathetic.
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by Bastage: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
This is the politics section please discuss your dalliance with white men on the sexuality section.

Who said anything about men?
Maybe your repressed homosexuality is coming to the fore? wink
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by asha80(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2008
The prime minister has led a fragile, five-party coalition and failed to resolve disputes between Belgium's linguistic groups that threaten the break-up of the 178-year-old country.

It seems nigeria is not alone.
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by morpheus24: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
MandingoII:

These nasty mofo's are responsible for AIDS and they KILLED over 5MILLION Congolese.

I hope they rot as a people.

Belgium in limbo again after government collapses
Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:00pm GMT

http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews1/idUKTRE4BJ0XL20081220
By Philip Blenkinsop

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgium's King Albert consulted political leaders on Saturday after the government collapsed for the third time in a year following its botched attempt to bail out financial group Fortis.

Prime Minister Yves Leterme tendered his government's resignation on Friday after a report by the Supreme Court found signs of political meddling to sway a court ruling on the future of the bank, a victim of the credit crunch.

The king, who under the constitution must decide whether to accept the resignation, held successive talks at the palace with the heads of the five ruling-coalition parties until 2 a.m. on Saturday, a palace spokesman said.

He resumed consultations later on Saturday when outgoing Justice Minister Jo Vandeurzen arrived. The presidents of the two houses of parliament were also expected to join.

Leterme has been in office for only nine months. Belgian media said there was little chance he would last any longer.

Opposition parties demanded a new parliamentary election, although analysts doubted the parties in Leterme's coalition would want to test voters just as Belgium slips into recession, and with the Fortis debacle fresh in their minds.

Newspaper De Morgen said a reshuffled, emergency cabinet could be stitched together to govern until June. A parliamentary election could take place that month to coincide with planned regional and European elections, the paper said. Continued,

I have never heard an AA use the word Mofo before talkless of caring about congolese deaths. Mmmmmm, MandigoII you are suspect
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by toshmann(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i go die o
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by morpheus24: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
MandingoII:

You are one JEALOUS B!tch!

actually,

you are typical Nigerian.

moreover - your UGLY arse is pathetic.

Notice the word "typical" Nigerian. not commonly used by AA's.
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by pleep(m): 1:59am On May 19, 2011
Mandingo, sometimes I disagree with things you say, but I gotta admitt that you speak the truth.
The Africans who always rush to defend the white man on this forum would never be bothered to defend their Hausa, A.A , or Igbo brothers in the same situation.
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by cap28: 3:42pm On May 19, 2011
im forever falling out with mandingo but he is always right when it comes to educating clueless house negroes on NL about their own history, and to think one individual here didnt even know that the belgians committed genocide in congo in the 20th century - god help us.

Bastage:

I have many white friends. They love my arse. cheesy

beyond pathetic !!
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by cap28: 3:49pm On May 19, 2011
Re: Yes! The Belgium Government Collapses! by seadoffx(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2011
Well i do not know that for the fact you live somewhere u can't criticize unfavorable actions in that case infact we africans should stop complaining about our govt? Oga oo

(1) (Reply)

Which African Leader Married A Monster / A White Racist's Analysis Of Africa / VIDEO: Soldiers From Other ECOWAS Countries Occupy The Streets Of Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.