Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,781 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish (2273 Views)

Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / My Tecno L8 Unboxing/experience (pictures) / I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by oadmn(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2015
I have been using this phone for quite a while now and had no issues with it whatsoever esp. the camera was so on point I do give it out to people to take pictures of diverse events.
Trouble started when it starts displaying charging with no increase in the battery status , I had to send it back to their office in Lagos all the way from Akungba here where i school (AAUA). I got it back after about 4 - 5 months. Though the issue was fixed but the problem now is my back camera is all but whitish or blurry. I have tried changing the effects so many times even downloaded camera apps like cam 360 and the likes all to no avail. Cnt reasonably send it to their office cos of camera ish.
Need help as this is giving me a lot of concern.cos my camera is like the 3rd best thing on any phone i use
Below are some of the pics taken with the phone

Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by diablos: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2015
wat else did u xpect 4rm Tekino grin
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Better sell it fast before it develops faults which will render it useless,abi no be tecno?
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by oadmn(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
onatisi:
Better sell it fast before it develops faults which will render it useless,abi no be tecno?
Tnx been thinking about that too
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by oadmn(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
diablos:
wat else did u xpect 4rm Tekino grin
Hmmmmmnn..... antiTecnos
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by hovatek: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
oadmn:
I have been using this phone for quite a while now and had no issues with it whatsoever esp. the camera was so on point I do give it out to people to take pictures of diverse events.
Trouble started when it starts displaying charging with no increase in the battery status , I had to send it back to their office in Lagos all the way from Akungba here where i school (AAUA). I got it back after about 4 - 5 months. Though the issue was fixed but the problem now is my back camera is all but whitish or blurry. I have tried changing the effects so many times even downloaded camera apps like cam 360 and the likes all to no avail. Cnt reasonably send it to their office cos of camera ish.
Need help as this is giving me a lot of concern.cos my camera is like the 3rd best thing on any phone i use

This doesnt look like something a camera app would fix. The fault is from the camera itself.
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by oadmn(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
post=29906994:

This doesnt look like something a camera app would fix. The fault is from the camera itself.
Yea the cam app is of no diff
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by Carlcaresophia: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2015
oadmn:
Hi! We're very sorry for these kind of problem. Could you pls tell us your phone number, Wo order number when your phone was repaired in our Lagos office, and IMEI number so that we can inform our colleagues to check it and then help you solve it. Thank you!
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by oadmn(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! We're very sorry for these kind of problem. Could you pls tell us your phone number, Wo order number when your phone was repaired in our Lagos office, and IMEI number so that we can inform our colleagues to check it and then help you solve it. Thank you!
Phone number: 08168841065
IMEI 1: 861155021012364
IMEI 2: 861155021012372
Sent it around May and got it back by November
Hope u can help
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by xtervaganza(m): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Nothing is wrong with your phone camera.

It's the glass covering the camera that has a problem. You can have it changed
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by oadmn(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
xtervaganza:

Where can i do that ion trust this road side engineers
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by xtervaganza(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
oadmn:

Where can i do that ion trust this road side engineers
I'll advise you contact those roadside engineers. Just give it to then and let them know you know what's wrong with your phone already

They will find al suitable glass for the camera for you
Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by mikron(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
xtervaganza:

I believe u re right, I'm also having the same problem with my tecno F7 camera, whitish stuff and all, I suspected d problem was d glass covering d camera of my fone that is d problem and not d camera since d glass is cracked. I think I ll change mine. Tnx

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Tecno Phantom A+ Camera Has Gone Whitish by oadmn(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
I'll advise you contact those roadside engineers. Just give it to then and let them know you know what's wrong with your phone already

They will find al suitable glass for the camera for you
Tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Phone Just Keeps Pressing Itself / 5 Free Mobile Apps To Generate Passive Income / Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.