Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See (10175 Views)

Infinix Set To Launch The Infinix Note 5, See Detailed Review And First Photos. / Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows / Samasung Galaxy Note 5 -see Pictures -- 75k Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by tismoney: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
LoL I dey craze ni? 70k for "tech no pham 5 " how much is land in ewiotubu where I com from

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
OK have you bought the land?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Famolove(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
funny people dey Nairaland sha

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by shedo4sure: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Poor man's mentality... Land @ dat rate, u don buy am? Mtchewwww

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by sats: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
tismoney:
LoL I dey craze ni? 70k for "tech no pham 5 " how much is land in ewiotubu where I com from
God save u o
i been wan blast u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Ibiblaze(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
People wey dey buy iPhone 6 and note 4 nko?... Whatin u go talk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Ibiblaze(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
tismoney:
People wey dey buy iPhone 6 and note 4 inko? Watin u go talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by tismoney: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Ibiblaze post=38474208]
People wey dey buy iPhone 6 and note 4 nko?... Whatin u go talk [/quote

Those are legendary phone makers with good chipset and specs not for tecno a "wowo pikin come dey form handsome"

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by killzone(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I was already preparing insults for Op

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
God saved you op.. i already composed 2 paged message on notepad, copied it and was about pasting only to realise you were joking.

And you out there still thinking of paying TECNO COMPANY 70k for the over hyped phantom 5, better use the cash to buy better phones with good performance.

No hate. I just wish my fellow Nigerians great good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by bettercreature(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
tismoney:
You no crazy! dont worry God will bless you
my iphone cost 240k,apple mac 435k,ipad 140k,apple mac external battery 65k

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Segadem(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
bettercreature:
only u? u be polithiefchian

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by rosebase(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
so it's only crazy people that bought fone that expensive? I pray God bless u
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Rex123(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
bettercreature:

Oga who ask you?
All these broke niggas forming posh sef!

7 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Noble11(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
That phone is 40k Kenyan shillings approximately 80k naira or more if am not wrong in Kenya and people are rushing it..still don't know why guys are making fuss out of it..if u think the phone is too expensive for you,why not go buy Nokia touch or other low end phones,coz they are all mobile phones
Smh for some people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by bettercreature(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rex123:

Oga who ask you?
All these broke niggas forming posh sef!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
bettercreature:
Oga, calm down
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Fynestboi: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by dicksonxtreme(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
When someone rises, A Hater is always there to bring him down
That's what is happening to this broke ass Niggas And Tecno
If you don't like the phone then go buy the 1 you like
if you don't have the money go hustle and stop criticizing
If Care is not taken na Tecno P3 these haters De use post sef!!!!
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2015
Op 70k for land in your area ? That must be one hell of a village no wonder the poor men mentality you display here
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by kilode100(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2015
I won't even use Techno even, for dash. I always look at those that use the rubbish as unserious fellows.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2015
kilode100:
I won't even use Techno even, for dash. I always look at those that use the rubbish as unserious fellows.

i also don't know why i just can't bring myself to buy a tecno or infinix or innjo but last week i was at the shoprite @ ikeja visiting slot and later the samsung office to view a suitable phone to buy, my eyes on the Samsung J7 and then i saw the Tecno Phantom 5 and me with my mind always viewing tecno phones as inferior, i took the phone, checked out the UI, front 5mp camera and back camera, it looked really solid and not inferior and then i checked the samsung newest phone j7 and cheched the front camera with the same 5mp with flash and i was so pissed off to find that they both produced exactly the same looking images, the pics looked so similar, i was silently hoping the samsung would look better but it fvckd up, in a nutshell, tecno are really impressing but i still won't buy one, 1 for lack of upgrade, kilode100 state your reasons why u dislike the brand tecno

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Guy your comment wass the bomb, very nice and appropriate, nokia, blackberry and samsung phones with the same spec would still cost as much if not more.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by Oyetboy(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

i also don't know why i just can't bring myself to buy a tecno or infinix or innjo but last week i was at the shoprite @ ikeja visiting slot and later the samsung office to view a suitable phone to buy, my eyes on the Samsung J7 and then i saw the Tecno Phantom 5 and me almost tecno as inferior, i took the phone, checked out the UI, front 5mp camera and back camera, it looked really solid and not inferior and then i checked the samsung newest phone j7 and cheched the front camera with the same 5mp with flash and i was so pissed off to nice they both exactly the same, images looked so similar, i was silently hoping the samsung would look better but it fvckd up, in a nutshell, tecno are really impressing but i still won't buy one, 1 for lack of upgrade, kilode100 state your reasons why u dislike the brand tecno
how much is the j7?
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by kilode100(f): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

i also don't know why i just can't bring myself to buy a tecno or infinix or innjo but last week i was at the shoprite @ ikeja visiting slot and later the samsung office to view a suitable phone to buy, my eyes on the Samsung J7 and then i saw the Tecno Phantom 5 and me almost tecno as inferior, i took the phone, checked out the UI, front 5mp camera and back camera, it looked really solid and not inferior and then i checked the samsung newest phone j7 and cheched the front camera with the same 5mp with flash and i was so pissed off to nice they both exactly the same, images looked so similar, i was silently hoping the samsung would look better but it fvckd up, in a nutshell, tecno are really impressing but i still won't buy one, 1 for lack of upgrade, kilode100 state your reasons why u dislike the brand tecno

I would have loved to reply in kind, but techno just no be am biko.
Phone Ndi Ogbenye Onu Ntu... For free, I no fit.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Ibiblaze:

People wey dey buy iPhone 6 and note 4 nko?... Whatin u go talk

abeg help me ask am ooo, my friend sell him iphone 5s second hand, wey im don use since last year but very neat for 60k so what's your point, silly comments.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2015
rosebase:
so it's only crazy people that bought fone that expensive? I pray God bless u

kai, rosebase that was hash but on point
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyetboy:
how much is the j7?
Samsung J7 is 50k, 20k cheaper but it is one of samsumg newest low end phones and they both have the same camera, both comes with 5mp front flash and 13 mp back flash, the 5mp with flash of the tecno matches that of the s5, to be honest, i am a camera freak and the only phone that has really impressed me with its camera is the iphone 5s and 6 and the samsung s6 and LG g4, all other ones are just carrying 13mp logo but low, just last sunday i had a friend bring his infinix hot 13mp back camera next to a friends iphone 5s front camera of 5mp, gosh you could just die out of shame at the difference, the iphone killed it dead and buried and i am talking of a 5 mp against a 13 mp, tecnos and infinix phones don't freak me as to me their camera aren't good enough, even most samsung phones.
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2015
kilode100:

I would have loved to reply in kind, but techno just no be am biko.
Phone Ndi Ogbenye Onu Ntu... For free, I no fit.

i have no idea what phone ndi ogbenye onu ntu means oooooo, babe care to translate?
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by henry007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Samsung J7 is 50k, 20k cheaper but it is one of samsumg newest low end phones and they both have the same camera, both comes with 5mp front flash and 13 mp back flash, the 5mp with flash of the tecno matches that of the s5, to be honest, i am a camera freak and the only phone that has really impressed me with its camera is the iphone 5s and 6 and the samsung s6 and LG g4, all other ones are just carrying 13mp logo but low, just last sunday i had a friend bring his infinix hot 13mp back camera next to a friends iphone 5s front camera of 5mp, gosh you could just die out of shame at the difference, the iphone killed it dead and buried and i am talking of a 5 mp against a 13 mp, tecnos and infinix phones don't freak me as to me their camera aren't good enough, even most samsung phones.
Actually the Phantom 5 has an 8mp front facing camera not 5.
Re: I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See by JonSnow(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin grin
tapout, bring chain fast fast! i don see am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) / 26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 (₦15,500 – ₦24,500) / Post Your Funny Iphone 6 Plus Bend Gate Pictures Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.