Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Is It Proper For To Stay Away From Church Because You Don't Have Collection? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Proper For To Stay Away From Church Because You Don't Have Collection? (434 Views)

What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / ''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) / Refilling Generator Tank When It Working Is It Proper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For To Stay Away From Church Because You Don't Have Collection? by Wilson125(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please what's your opinion on this? Because to me, I think Staying away from sunday service because of no collection isn't proper, this has become a lifestyle to some christians, in the bible (2nd corinth 9:7) we our instructed to give as we wish in our heart, I have not seen or heard any portion that says we should stay away from service when we don't have collection, but I know there is a portion that says we should not miss the gathering of the saint, so the bible is even against staying away from service. if truly you don't have, your conscience is not going to punish you..
Re: Is It Proper For To Stay Away From Church Because You Don't Have Collection? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
it punishes u...when u have to give...and u are not giving....

your mind will be judging u....

but i condemn any pastor that sweet talk any member into giving .....when the member is not ready and willing...or able to give...

but it will be a sin ur path to stay at home instead of going to church becos u dont have to give.....

GOD deserves your services.....ur praises....ur worships....

not ur MONEY!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goldmyne Entertainment ... Taking Event Mgt And Entertainment To A New Level / Double Adultery / My Online Men Them !!!! A Must View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.