Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri (2549 Views)

Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes / Popular Rapper Eve Alordiah Looks Disturbing Sick And Thin In New Photos / Kenya's Most Endowed Socialite Vera Sidika Shares Very Crazy Pic & Dating Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
With a number of chart topping singles and albums like ‘Akili ya Mwafreeka’ to his credit, Mwafreeka has taken offence to views expressed by Ice Prince in ‘N Word’ featuring South African rapper, AKA and produced by Don Jazzy.
The Kenyan rapper took to Facebook to rant, saying: ‘Just watched a video by some Nigerian cat called Ice Prince and the song is called N Word. And am actually sad. HipHop to me has always been the avenue of self expression and as it was said (although misused too) in the 90s ‘Keeping It Real’. What’s up with Third World rappers acting like they from America talking about Bugattis etc. Call me a hater but What The F..k?
‘Understand the culture punks and stop embarrassing yourselves. Jay Z, Beyoncé and Lil Wayne can afford Bugattis, and you can’t. Bleep your UNREALISTIC dream, am shitting on your dream. Use HipHop to represent Africa not to portray us as clowns.’ Back in Kenya, Mwafreeka is the executive producer of an animation TV show called Kuruu, a Kenyan version of the popular US animation series, The Boondocks and aside being a rapper, is a show host, actor and movie producer.
We awaits Iceprince reply… http://www.dropgist.com/2015/01/what-tha-f-musician-slams-iceprince.html

Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by jerflakes(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=18pt] OK![/size]

ARE YOU HAPPY? undecided
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by Truth24(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
#wicked
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hater

2 Likes

Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oga Mwafreeka abeg chop stone, if stone no dey una area. Go look bush, if bush no dey una area. Abiliv sey u get electric iron 4 house, wetin u go do b sey just plug am 4 light wait 4 like 5mins, race d face up 2ur face & kiss it. If u lie sey u no get iron, abiliv sey una get transformer 4 una street. So just go down 2 una street wia d transformer dey & hugam.. Gawd help u if u no hug dat transformer, becos na wondaful & pawaful tonda dey wait u..

Thank u..

2 Likes

Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by fr3do(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
I agree with the Kenyan, some of our celebs are unpatriotic pathetic wannabes.

5 Likes

Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by JOETYNO: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hey Kenyan Monkeey, We love the Nigerian Zamani, So go hug transformer

Singing Whiskey whiskey whiskey carry me go o!!!
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by Ignyte(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
A crazy Fan has already attacked Mwafreeka on twitter and Mwafreeka replied... Now, The tweets have been coming in from both parties... But their conversation seems to be getting more interesting...
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga Mwafreeka abeg chop stone, if stone no dey una area. Go look bush, if bush no dey una area. Abiliv sey u get electric iron 4 house, wetin u go do b sey just plug am 4 light wait 4 like 5mins, race d face up 2ur face & kiss it. If u lie sey u no get iron, abiliv sey una get transformer 4 una street. So just go down 2 una street wia d transformer dey & hugam..

Thank u..
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Seriously, examples are?
fr3do:
I agree with the Kenyan, some of our celebs are unpatriotic pathetic wannabes.
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dance along
JOETYNO:

Singing Whiskey whiskey whiskey carry me go o!!!
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ignyte:
A crazy Fan has already attacked Mwafreeka on twitter and Mwafreeka replied... Now, The tweets have been coming in from both parties... But their conversation seems to be getting more interesting...
picturesplease grin
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by JOETYNO: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
rutemi:
Dance along

wish I dig dat ?
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by Ignyte(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
rutemi:
picturesplease grin

Nairalanders, Being funny since 1960... FYI after this, note that the twitter handle is mine. I am not all these rumour Peddlers.

You got this from Me first Hand...

Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by Ignyte(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm a crazy person who saw an opportunity in the situation and took it... I even created a thread for it... Unlike other bloggers... My own version of the story includes the second part, which is my discussion with Mwafreeka... Some bloggers are just better than others
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by SirVictory: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Everyone has big dreams and they sing about buying Buggati, Maybach etc. No one want to remain stagnant in life So if they don't actually have the money now tomorrow they will. Jay z, Eminem, Like Wayne etc didn't just wake up in them, they dreamt and worked towards it.
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by Tval(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
You are a fool, you complained about Ice prince "n" word and you just used the "f" word.. olofo.
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ignyte:
I'm a crazy person who saw an opportunity in the situation and took it... I even created a thread for it... Unlike other bloggers... My own version of the story includes the second part, which is my discussion with Mwafreeka... Some bloggers are just better than others
cool
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
SirVictory:
Everyone has big dreams and they sing about buying Buggati, Maybach etc. No one want to remain stagnant in life So if they don't actually have the money now tomorrow they will. Jay z, Eminem, Like Wayne etc didn't just wake up in them, they dreamt and worked towards it.
I tire for the guy o
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
JOETYNO:

wish I dig dat ?
don't dig, grab tongue
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by SirVictory: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
rutemi:
I tire for the guy o
Na small
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
SirVictory:

Na small
bad belle plenty
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by JOETYNO: 6:07am On Jan 19, 2015
rutemi:
don't dig, grab tongue

sowie
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by safarigirl(f): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2015
I don't understand...if Ice Prince sings about a Bugatti, wetin concern the guy? Unlike him, Ice stands a higher chance of getting a Bugatti than this nikka.

Na the nonsense Bugatti dey pain am pass, I for think say na the N word go pain am. Btw, what does he mean by "....this cat named Ice Prince..." He think say he and Ice dey the same level? Local champions like him better address Ice with respect next time angry
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't understand...if Ice Prince sings about a Bugatti, wetin concern the guy? Unlike him, Ice stands a higher chance of getting a Bugatti than this nikka.

Na the nonsense Bugatti dey pain am pass, I for think say na the N word go pain am. Btw, what does he mean by "....this cat named Ice Prince..." He think say he and Ice dey the same level? Local champions like him better address Ice with respect next time angry
grin
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by benkings(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2015
safarigirl:

she's fighting for her crush!!! gringrin
Re: One Of Kenya’s Most Popular Rapper, Mwafreeka Mwaf Seems Very Pissed With Icepri by rutemi: 4:24am On Jan 20, 2015
benkings:
she's fighting for her crush!!! gringrin
lol,hahahahahah yes na

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? / Femi Otedola Steps Out With Daughters And Wife / Underwater Dabbing By Divers #dope (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.