Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? (1926 Views)

Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? / The Difference Between RELIGION And CHRISTIANITY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by vooks: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
For start, contrast the life of a Christian and a Muslim in Islam and Christianity dominant country/region respectively
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
vooks:
For start, contrast the life of a Christian and a Muslim in Islam and Christianity dominant country/region respectively
op u wan start trouble abi?
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by vooks: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Can I get banned?
shyna01:

op u wan start trouble abi?
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Travel to middle east, and come back and tell us your findings.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
vooks:

Can I get banned?
not really, its just the kind of topic people capitalize on to insult others and some other negative things sha
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by STENON(f): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Both.
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by vooks: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
BOTH can't be MORE intolerant. Logic 101
STENON:
Both.

2 Likes

Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Doclight(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello dr. Gini neme ni na? U jst backed out!
mentorandfriend:
Travel to middle east, and come back and tell us your findings.
n'meregi ihe ojoh?
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Doclight:
Hello dr. Gini neme ni na? U jst backed out! n'meregi ihe ojoh?
Ah. Been a bit busy. Preparing for United States Medical Licensing Examination. Its been a tough season for me. Whatsapp me tonight so we'd chat up.
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Weah96: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
At the moment, Islam is the undisputed champion of intolerance. There's no comparison between the two religions in that category.

1 Like

Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Weah96: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Ah. Been a bit busy. Preparing for United States Medical Licensing Examination. Its been a tough season for me. Whatsapp me tonight so we'd chat up.

Wishing you the best of luck. Study hard and you won't need it.
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Doclight(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whatsapp on suspension!
mentorandfriend:
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by mentorandfriend(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Doclight:
Whatsapp on suspension!
You're no longer on whatsapp?
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Same.

One kills the body while the other kills the soul....

cool
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by vooks: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2015
My broda,
explain
frosbel:
Same.

One kills the body while the other kills the soul....

cool
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by vooks: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2015
The negro most certainly occupied the lowest position in Mohammed and his followers' heirachy.
it is hopeless defending the indefensible
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Doclight(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
For a while
mentorandfriend:
lost my phone!
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Doclight(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
For a while sir!
mentorandfriend:
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by vooks: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Were Jews being persecuted by Muslims before Israel was born in 1947.
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
HADITHS:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"
Re: Between Islam And Christianity, Which Is The MOST Intolerant? by vooks: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Scary

OREMUSSANCTUS:
HADITHS:

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

(1) (Reply)

God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle. / Casting Money At Pastors' Feet In The Name Of Receiving Financial Blessings! / Dismantling The New Testament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.