Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Dismantling The New Testament. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dismantling The New Testament. (1927 Views)

Awakening Jehovah’s Witnesses By Dismantling The Watchtower / The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Is The New Testament Rightly Labeled New Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Many christians, when confronted with the evils of the old testament, claim that the new testament is the real deal. The problem is that most of them have never read any testament, old or new. If you think the old testament was bad, the new testament is even worse.

I will use this thread to go through the new testament and dismantle it. It is not the good news they claim it to be. Infact, far from being a good news, it is the most depressing and damning news any human being will want to hear.

Grab your bible and stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Let us begin with their main man, Paul.

According to the Bible writers, before his conversion, Paul was instrumental in the death of countless followers of Jesus. He must have left behind a lot of widows and orphans. He never repented! He only wised up. After his “conversion” or rather change of mind, Paul doesn’t kill anymore, but he still has a special hatred for certain people. He doesn't like gays and lesbians; he hates most women, and he doesn't like Cretans at all (Titus 1:12-13). He hates young widows (1 Timothy 5:11-16), especially the ones that he left behind in his past “dung” life as he calls it. (Philippians 3:8 ) Paul is not looking back with regret, but “stretching out” to what is in front (Philippians 3:13). He is denying any church help to most widows and no apologies either. (1 Timothy 5:11-16)

He hates escaped slaves and orders them to return to their masters! Can you imagine sexually abusive masters getting back their young escaped slave girls and boys? He even begged slave owners to pardon the foolishness of the slaves in running away. Paul dedicated the whole book of Philemon to teach escaped slaves to return to their masters no matter how pervert!

Even Peter, the first Pope goes along the same lines when he ordered slaves (including young boy and girl slaves!), to "submit yourselves to your masters with all respect!" (1 Peter 2:18)(let them handle you anyway they like), not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. (yeah… even those into some serious sadistic sexual pleasures! Hey, even a sex slave is a slave. He/she has no choice!)

These men are the founders of christianity. Think about it when next you want to defend your church. More to come.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by itunu8(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
my friend..go nd sleep nd stop confusing urself! Nd wn u wake up.. Start by dismantling ur quran.. Rubbish
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
In Titus 1:12-13, Paul says “Even one of their own prophets has said, ‘Cretans are always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons’, this testimony is true (Paul is using strictly hearsay evidence on the Cretans). Therefore, rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith” (no fair hearing needed to determine the truth of this holy slander against all Cretans over 600,000 of them today that the infallible and eternal “word of God” says that all of them are no good!).

Paul wrote the bulk of the New Testament! He laid down the basis for the new christian religion. Obviously he doesn’t like the people on the Island of Crete. He is accusing them of being “always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons.”

The “born again” idea has no effect on the Cretan christians! They need to be rebuked sharply that they are no good people! If any Cretan fills out a job application anywhere in a christian country Paul is tipping the hiring manager that they are “always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons”! So good luck all ye Cretan christians! How long would it take to remove a damaging disclosure like that from the “eternal word of God, the Bible?” Obviously, the Bible is in desperate need of total revision, update or replacement because the religion in it is too primitive!

At the end of the new testament, Peter, an illiterate fisherman who became the first pope and one of the alleged Bible writers insist that the Bible writers were all “moved by God the Holy Ghost” to write the Bible and that they had no idea what they were writing about until they read it (1 Peter 1:21).

Higher IQ christians in the Clergy can discreetly figure out the immorality of the new testament writers and manage the “faith” accordingly until they get caught doing something silly, but they still manage to get enough Christian support to continue on in their profitable Christian ministry.

Beautiful Island of Crete:
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by JesusisLord85: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Let us begin with their main man, Paul.

According to the Bible writers, before his conversion, Paul was instrumental in the death of countless followers of Jesus. He must have left behind a lot of widows and orphans. He never repented! He only wised up. After his “conversion” or rather change of mind, Paul doesn’t kill anymore, but he still has a special hatred for certain people. He doesn't like gays and lesbians; he hates most women, and he doesn't like Cretans at all (Titus 1:12-13). He hates young widows (1 Timothy 5:11-16), especially the ones that he left behind in his past “dung” life as he calls it. (Philippians 3:8 ) Paul is not looking back with regret, but “stretching out” to what is in front (Philippians 3:13). He is denying any church help to most widows and no apologies either. (1 Timothy 5:11-16)

He hates escaped slaves and orders them to return to their masters! Can you imagine sexually abusive masters getting back their young escaped slave girls and boys? He even begged slave owners to pardon the foolishness of the slaves in running away. Paul dedicated the whole book of Philemon to teach escaped slaves to return to their masters no matter how pervert!

Even Peter, the first Pope goes along the same lines when he ordered slaves (including young boy and girl slaves!), to "submit yourselves to your masters with all respect!" (1 Peter 2:18)(let them handle you anyway they like), not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. (yeah… even those into some serious sadistic sexual pleasures! Hey, even a sex slave is a slave. He/she has no choice!)

These men are the founders of christianity. Think about it when next you want to defend your church. More to come.

First pope? What utter garbage? He did not hate women, he only said they cannot be pastors/elders in new testament church.
Paul was commissioned by the Lord, so I really don't know which website you have pasted your garbage from.
Your book is simply a poor attemp to counterfeit the word of truth. Goodluck trying to discredit the truth.

1 Like

Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
To those christians shouting jesus brought peace

Matthew 10:34

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
JesusisLord85:

First pope? What utter garbage? He did not hate women, he only said they cannot be pastors/elders in new testament church.
Paul was commissioned by the Lord, so I really don't know which website you have pasted your garbage from.
Your book is simply a poor attemp to counterfeit the word of truth. Goodluck trying to discredit the truth.

Can you please read what I wrote before you respond?

Unlike the christian pastors all over nairaland, I don't do copy and paste. I do research.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
JesusisLord85:

SCRIPTURE SAYS >>> 2 PETER 3 VS 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts THIS AINT NOTHING NEW. WE GET REPROBATES HERE ALL THE TIME SCOFFING. AND HIS RELIGION ISLAM IS A DELUSION. THEY WORSHIP A BLACK METEOR STONE THAT FELL DOWN TO THE EARTH. THATS WHAT IS IN THAT KABBA. ITS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THAT WICKED PEOPLE ARE PLACED IN PENDING JUDGEMENT >>> 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

ISIAH 66 VS 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

1 Like

Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
The god of the new testament hates it when you ask innocent questions. It disturbs him. Instead of a simple answer he gets into all sorts of fits and dispenses serious hadicap as punishment. Take the example of Zechariah (Luke 1:18-20), whose crime was to ask how his old post menopause wife could become pregnant. Instead of a simple answer, (even a stupid one like "god will make it"wink he got punished. Not any type of punishment but one of the worst kind you can imagine: He was struck dumb! No longer able to speak! What type of a wicked god removes the ability to speak just for asking intelligent questions? New Testament God!
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
I still don't know what gives people the idea that i'm a muslim.

[size=18pt]I WORSHIP SATAN![/size]
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Here is another good news prophesy of Jesus Christ. (Yeah, that one. Not Jizz-Us) In Matthew 10:21, he prophesied thus:
Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

Sit back, read it again and tell me how this can be a good news to humans? Forget what the pastor told you. Use your own head, how can children killing their own parents be the great teachings of love that that one is supposed to bring? Eh, christians? Why don't you all start defending your god or has he grown strong enough to defend himself?
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I still don't know what gives people the idea that i'm a muslim.

AND WHO IS SATAN ?
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: AND WHO IS SATAN ?

Your nemesis.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Another good news by Jesus. In Matthew 7:13, he brought the great news that most of you are headed to destruction. Rejoice because you are going to be destroyed! That's his great news. What messenger will bring you such new and you bow down and worship him?
None. Not if you are in your right mind. New testament is pure evil news. More to come.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by pointblank321: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE: To those christians shouting jesus brought peace

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

You are ignorant of the meaning of Jesus statement. Which war did Jesus fight? Who did He kill?
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by cleanvessel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Many christians, when confronted with the evils of the old testament, claim that the new testament is the real deal. The problem is that most of them have never read any testament, old or new. If you think the old testament was bad, the new testament is even worse.

I will use this thread to go through the new testament and dismantle it. It is not the good news they claim it to be. Infact, far from being a good news, it is the most depressing and damning news any human being will want to hear.

Grab your bible and stay tuned.

Go and solve the so many problems in your quran first. The quran is full of confusions. The latest is that your quran is only a guess-work. Most parts of it were written when the memorizers had lost their memories and there were differences in their recitations.

The writer only guessed what he wrote because there was noway he could confirm the true recitations as he could not hear from Allah himself.

All of you are carrying fake words of Allah you call quran about.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
pointblank 321:

You are ignorant of the meaning of Jesus statement. Which war did Jesus fight? Who did He kill?

Oh! wise one. Tell us what your god meant. Luckily he created you just for the purpose of explaining what he said. Maybe because he didn't go to school, that's why he couldn't make clear statements and need educated interpreters like you.

1 Like

Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
cleanvessel:

Go and solve the so many problems in your quran first. The quran is full of confusions. The latest is that your quran is only a guess-work. Most parts of it were written when the memorizers had lost their memories and there were differences in their recitations.

The writer only guessed what he wrote because there was noway he could confirm the true recitations as he could not hear from Allah himself.

All of you are carrying fake words of Allah you call quran about.

undecided
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by Activityj(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2013
@Op,after going through some of your posts,i got two insight firstly you were spinning yarn&call it fact.secondly you have a very STRONG SPIRIT OF AGITATION.I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO&HAVE A REST!
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Activityj: @Op,after going through some of your posts,i got two insight firstly you were spinning yarn&call it fact.secondly you have a very STRONG SPIRIT OF AGITATION.I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO&HAVE A REST!

What part of my statements is a lie?
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Imagine if someone made this statement and calls it the infallible word of God.

"'Yorubas are always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons', this testimony is true"

This is exactly what St. Paul said except he was talking about Cretans instead of the wonderful people of western Nigeria. Imagine if someone call your people evil and said his god said so and then says you must worship such god. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by UyiIredia(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2013
@ Alfa Seltzer: You know it could be said, and rightly so, that you are nit-picking the Bible. J'adoube ?
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Alfa Seltzer: You know it could be said, and rightly so, that you are nit-picking the Bible. J'adoube ?

The nit-pickers are the pastors that preach fake good news. There is nothing good in the news.
The first christian I told that Paul was insulting a whole nation without proof said and I quote: "impossible!"

I then showed him where he insulted Cretans and he admitted he had never seen that nor heard about it before. He promised to read it up later and explain it better to me but I am still waiting for an explanation that will make an insult and slander no longer an insult.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Here is another great news from you new testament christians. Your destination is already chosen, whatever you do. Don't bother trying to be good or bad because before you were born, your god already decided if you were going to go to heaven or hell.

Ephesians 1:4-6, 11.

4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,

What are these verses saying? Your place have been predestined according to the will of God. So all your clapping and shouting and singing and all the nonsense you do every sunday are all useless. You are most probably going to hell. And we will be waiting for you there.

No be talk am. Na your new testament talk am.

1 Like

Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by mcfynest(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: To those christians shouting jesus brought peace

did u bother reading the next verse? i guess not. mayb u havent read the bible sef that u r jst sayin wat ur alfas told u....lemme help u.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
he was merely sayin that people will hate oneanoda based on this teaching that he has brought a sword to cut d love dat one has for this world and not for the good news
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by ISLAM911: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I still don't know what gives people the idea that i'm a muslim.

My friend don't deceive yourself! You're a muslim

MUSLIMS(and some other religions and a particular christian denomination I don't wnt to mention here) WORSHIP SATAN without knowing it! He's a deceiver!

I studied demonlogy and hav summoned several demons (iv repented tho')! I know this stuff!! grin
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2013
^^^See mumu lie. This is the worst kind of Argumentum ad verecundiam I have ever seen. So we are supposed to take ur word for it because u conjure demons? Yeye fowl. grin grin
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
If you think that your prayers are going to save you, think again. New testament says that your God will send you strong delusions and cause you to believe lies so that his predestined hell for you will become a reality.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

According to new testamnet, you are going to hell. Your god is deluding you purposefully so he would enjoy roasting you in hell fire.

Still worshiping him? Wait for more.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by ISLAM911: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: ^^^See mumu lie. This is the worst kind of Argumentum ad verecundiam I have ever seen. So we are supposed to take ur word for it because u conjure demons? Yeye fowl. grin grin

Dude, F.U.CK your opinion! grin
U don't knw me, so hw do u knw I'm lying? Du.m.b Arrow! grin
Oh! You're a deist? Deist are even more d.um.ber than buddhist! grin.... No wonder!
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^^ grin grin See how dumb u are? I drew u out and u took the bait. Mr. Repented Christian. Everybody look at the guy, he used to conjure demons. Now look at the little christian getting agitated, screaming, jumping and flinging his faeces around his steel cage. Nincompoop. U better start conjuring ur demons for all to see. It will do u more good than telling a bald-faced lie on an anonymous forum just to impress people u dont know.
Deists are dumber than buddhists? And that is supposed to hurt my feelings? LWTMB. Do better next time.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
In Matthew Chapter 7. We can hear Jesus spewing out hatred. How can this man be called a loving god? The man is full of hate and is evil personified.

Listen to him.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Who is he calling a dog? Why insult his own creation if not full of hate?

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

One would expect such threats from the likes of boko haram, not a self-proclaimed son of god. Maybe not.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

He is admiting he will deny his followers. He will deny you and say he never knew you. Yet you still foolishly follow him. Delusions.
He would happily bear false witness against you and accuse you of working iniquity even though he knows that all you did was prophesy in his name. Evil I tell you. Evil.

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

I don't blame them. I am more than astonished myself. I am dumbfounded and amazed. Son of a loving god? No! Just a man full of hate.
Re: Dismantling The New Testament. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2013
So you think mass murder was only sanctioned in the old testament? Think again.
Paul, the founder of xtianity approved of the massacres of thousands of people just for grumbling.

1 Corinthians 10:8-10

8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Homos.exuality And Christianity / Shiloh 2015 Winners Chapel: Theme,date,venue/ From Glory To Glory / If Jesus Was A Jew, Why Aren't Christians Jewish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.