Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Face To Face With Death - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Face To Face With Death (443 Views)

Playing Prank With Death: Fanfiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face To Face With Death by Khayil(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
As I made to turn and run my right foot slipped out of my pam, as this happened I fell on the bushy shrubs. He was wielding a cutlass we would have ran earlier had it been it was during the day he first blinded our sight using a torchlight then showing us the cutlass that was when all hell was let lose, we scrammed back to the direction we were coming from. I could hear him coming after me really fast. I picked myself up, I wasn't gonna be captured or so I thought they were more now chasing us and one was using a bike my thoughts were disoriented as my legs were uncoordinated. I saw Jephos running straight down I made a dash into the nearest bush path by my right I could see Leo in his native attire running ahead of me my blood was pumping I felt like I wasn't running the nylon bag that contained the Louis Vuitton shoes I just got tore off my grip as I ran I watched everything I had done in my life In HD, people that would miss me, unaccomplished dreams fading away in the background I cud swear I was at the cinemas Ironically I couldn't see the bush path on which I ran. It was past 7. I saw Leo fall as he made to stand someone ran out of bushes almost catching him and like a movie I didn't see him nor his chaser anymore I ran little further and fell again they were already too close for me to stand and run anymore, I was gassed out, stood up slowly was just looking at them surprisingly they did not come after me probably they couldn't see me cause they went back to their hide out so I took a chance, went back and packed all of our material possessions that we lost in quest for survival. What gave me the mind to go back I don't know but thinking about it now it was quite stupid. I got home met my friends narrating how they escaped.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Convict, The Broken And The Storyteller / Get Into The Ebook Industry / Africa: : : :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.