Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Responsible And Faithful Guy Needs A Lady For A Committed Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Responsible And Faithful Guy Needs A Lady For A Committed Relationship (757 Views)

I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) / closed / Need Responsible And God Fearing Women To Be My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Responsible And Faithful Guy Needs A Lady For A Committed Relationship by ODAVI(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello ladies,
I am a guy faithful and cool, i really wish to meet a lady who is serious minded, witty, bold and intelligent and prertty. she should be between 22-26years old. please add me on my bbm 7F60B59B or call me on 09029360811.
Re: A Responsible And Faithful Guy Needs A Lady For A Committed Relationship by Craigston: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
A RESPONSIBLE GUY!
Re: A Responsible And Faithful Guy Needs A Lady For A Committed Relationship by ODAVI(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2016
And what problem do you have with the content or headline??
We need to always respect others view and person, you dont need to comment on all post.
Craigston:
A RESPONSIBLE GUY!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship / Need A Lady In Sango Ota. / Love is broad,only the few ones knows what it means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.