Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Muna Obiekwe Is Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Obiekwe Is Alive (907 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Is Google's Most Searched Nigerian, 2015 / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe Is Alive by okomogo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by cytellProperty: 7:48pm
In a latest development, following death rumours regarding popular Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe today, the controversial thespian has swiftly moved to debunk the alarming rumours. Obviously infuriated, the Nigerian actor took to Twitter to clear the air just a few minutes ago, writing: ‘WTF! How can someone joke with an issue of death, pls o everyone I’m alive and well by His grace..Don’t know where they got it From…People should mind what they post as stories, sound the alarm and tell others that I,Muna Obiekwe is alive and well…’ In a series of tweets, the actor made it clear that he is alive and well. See some of his tweets below…...

Read More at thenet.ng/2015/01/im-alive-and-well-by-his-grace-muna-obiekwe-responds-to-death-rumours/?
Re: Muna Obiekwe Is Alive by okomogo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why on earth should people lie with someone's life
Re: Muna Obiekwe Is Alive by Ladytemi(f): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2015
He is dead, unfortunately some idiot thought it would be funny to hack a dead person's account.

(1) (Reply)

Female Designer Yvonne Nwosu Shows Off Her Cute Stuffs / Too Close! Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy Selfie / Must-read: Toke Makinwa's Opinion About Ongoing Tribalism Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.