Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death (12389 Views)

Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by contactmorak: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is for those who are still doubting! Forget the twitter handle refuting the story, that's not the real Muna's handle. R.I.P Muna!

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/01/photo-of-actor-muna-obiekwe-on-sick-bed.html

2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by officialEGO(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow! I remember this guy and his love films! So sad; may his soul RIP
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by flinton(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Naija peeps talking thrash since 1900
Someone on hospital bed wif his watch on his hand, Jean nd casual polo, lookin funky on his sick bed.
*in phyno's voice gerra out! *

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by saintTim(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thanks to d dude above me I'v been thinking if they are 2 muna

RIP muna
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
is this 4 real?
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by simplemach(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
This looks more like a movie scene to me, after all, he is an actor.
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by oluyemisee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
You lie and the truth is not in you.Muna is ALIVE.
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by seankay(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't know if he's dead or not but the guy in that pics is def not Muna
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by officialEGO(f): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2015
seankay:
I don't know if he's dead or not but the guy in that pics is def not Muna

Lol! It is Muna o! And he's already confirmed dead. RIP to him.
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by iamrealdeji(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
officialEGO:

Lol! It is Muna o! And he's already confirmed dead. RIP to him.
I know you want him dead for you to have something interesting to talk about with your friends
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by officialEGO(f): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I know you want him dead for you to have something interesting to talk about with your friends
you must be delusional for dt silly comment.
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by rezzy: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
He is not the one
Re: Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bloggers be like, "this Na my opportunity to make money".
Posting stewpid links to their blogs.
Madt People.

(1) (Reply)

'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede / My Whole Body Is My Selling Point-nollywood Actress Temitope Osoba / Photo: Muna's Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.