Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type (1337 Views)

*giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] / NEW!!! You Can Now Use USA Paypal Account Without VPN / Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type by legalwealth(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fellow nairalanders!

Without wasting much of your time,I've listed them below:

1. You can sign up selecting your Nationality as Nigeria

2. You can give them your Nigeria ID card anytime they ask for ID which is the most important thing they need while other things are optional if you tell them you don't have which will be accepted depending on what got your account restricted.

3. It is better giving PayPal customer care a call with your accessible USA Phone Number linked and optionally confirmed to your PayPal account instead of sending e-mail anytime you have serious issue like limitation on your account because they tend to explain what caused the limitation of your account to you for you to take direct action instead of unnecessary perambulation.

4. You can give them EIN or ITIN in place of SSN if requested either when your account gets limited or you've received more than 20,000$ or receive more than 200 payments that will as well prompt for those information for your tax id to be processed.

For more guides on operating and managing foreign verified paypal account in Nigeria,please visit http://presegsunderstanding.com

1 Like

Re: Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type by legalwealth(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Do you know that PayPal will assign Account Manager to your Business PayPal account once you transact to a certain point? Getting that is Bad and Good ...

Bad side is that they will be monitoring your account closely looking for any single fault like sending and receiving personal payments through and from your account to another account which they don't count as offense when your account was still in the care of their general customer care.

Good side is that your account can still be restored even if any of their no mercy staffs decide to give you a ban i.e "Limitation cannot be appealed" kind of notification as a result of minor error once you call your account manager because you have been selected as their valued customer.

1 Like

Re: Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type by Usiyaro(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
@legalwealth sir please give me ur email address or phone number where I can reach u, i have something very important to discuss with you or you can email me Yaroosman@gmail.com
Re: Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type by cremeandchic: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hi Legalwealth, can you open a business paypal account(US verified) How do i reach you?
Re: Some Unknown Facts About USA Paypal Accounts Be It Personal Or Business Type by legalwealth(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Usiyaro:
@legalwealth sir please give me ur email address or phone number where I can reach u, i have something very important to discuss with you or you can email me Yaroosman@gmail.com

Good day!
Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com

(1) (Reply)

Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana / FREE Profitable Business Guides On 13 Fast-selling Products / Finally, We've Cracked The Code Of Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.