Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… (2055 Views)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… by siraj1402(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
In a latest development, following death rumours regarding popular Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe today, the controversial thespian has swiftly moved to debunk the alarming rumours.
Obviously infuriated, the Nigerian actor took to Twitter to clear the air just a few minutes ago, writing: ‘WTF! How can someone joke with an issue of death, pls o everyone I’m alive and well by His grace..Don’t know where they got it From…People should mind what they post as stories, sound the alarm and tell others that I,Muna Obiekwe is alive and well…’
In a series of tweets, the actor made it clear that he is alive and well.
See some of his tweets below……

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=206718

Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… by siraj1402(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wish you a long life if you are still alive grin
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… by BobUg28(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
WTF! It pique my emotion each time i see some people with irrationale mentality...what do yo t gain from this? The person in question here is dead and you are still here circulation false msg to Nigerian...#bewarned!

1 Like

Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… by siraj1402(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
BobUg28:
WTF! It pique my emotion each time i see some people with irrationale mentality...what do yo t gain from this? The person in question here is dead and you are still here circulation false msg to Nigerian...#bewarned!
So your mentality is irrigation for posting a report that have source? Check your brain very well.
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… by sinaj(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
seriosly i jux pray diz ends up as a rumor
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… by BobUg28(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
siraj1402:
So your mentality is irrigation for posting a report that have source? Check your brain very well.
...now that muna has been finally laid to rest,what do you have to say?
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… by vickysmilez(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
BobUg28:
...now that muna has been finally laid to rest,what do you have to say?
lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Is Never Tonto Dikeh Believe It Or Not / Usher Raymond Strikes A Pose With Nigerian-british Actor Chinwetalu Ejiofor / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Looks Alike (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.