Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. (990 Views)

Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. by marksooyinmiebi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
In a latest development, following death rumours regarding popular Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe today, the controversial thespian has swiftly moved to debunk the alarming rumours. Obviously infuriated, the Nigerian actor took to Twitter to clear the air just a few minutes ago, writing: ‘WTF! How can someone joke with an issue of death, pls o everyone I’m alive and well by His grace..Don’t know where they got it From…People should mind what they post as stories, sound the alarm and tell others that I,Muna Obiekwe is alive and well…’ In a series of tweets, the actor made it clear that he is alive and well. See some of his tweets below… ...

Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. by blemon44(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
this is not his twitter acc
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. by marksooyinmiebi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
blemon44:
this is not his twitter acc

Link to the real one please?
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. by kestolove95(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dix dude is dead take it or leav it
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. by ifex370(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix dude is dead take it or leav it

na u kil am?
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. by kestolove95(m): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
ifex370:

na u kil am?
nop..i read am for hiptv
Re: I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 19, 2015
av always believe the idea of blog will turn to dis, small time u see pple opening thread with thre blog address in it. Worse will hapen wen everybody wan get blog and no news to direct traffic to them. What are we to believe now, till the truth comes out, I take God beg you pls dnt just come here com fake obituary.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest R@pe Crime In The World / Vin Diesel Takes Selfie In Front Of Etihad's 'fast & Furious 7' Jet / Man Found ALIVE After 66 Days At Sea Off The Coast Of North Carolina!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.